diy solar

diy solar

No issue. I did it. 20k phantom load and lost all settings and lost AC Couple on 18kpv

There was 20kW going somewhere. The batteries were draining at 250 amps,
the battery was draining 250A? :oops:
do you have any screenshots of that.

btw, that still wouldnt be 20kw but thats concerning!

the battery was draining 250A? :oops:
do you have any screenshots of that.

btw, that still wouldnt be 20kw but thats concerning!
It shows on the graph, but confirmed on the comm hub.

As I said earlier, it was pulling from the battery, solar and grid to feed this phantom load.

5-19-24 incident 1.png

That graph is kind of what mine looked like when I had my external CTs wired wrong on my Sol-Ark 15k. I had line 1 going to the pins for line 2, and line 2 going to the pins for line one. Mine showed up because whenever I started drawing high watts, it would start using grid. Not saying that's your issue, just that it looks similar.

That graph is kind of what mine looked like when I had my external CTs wired wrong on my Sol-Ark 15k. I had line 1 going to the pins for line 2, and line 2 going to the pins for line one. Mine showed up because whenever I started drawing high watts, it would start using grid. Not saying that's your issue, just that it looks similar.
Thanks, but yeah, this has been in service like this since November, and over 5 MWh of power through it, and didn't change anything.

I have a theory on what happened. Discussing with others via PM.

Well, I think I figured it out.

Someone logged into my account yesterday and reset all factory options. PW changed. MF.

Honestly these platforms really do concern me in terms of security. There is no MFA option for the service that Sol-Ark uses and the overall feeling there doesn't scream "we are super secure" to me.

Yeah, I actually sent a request for MFA to be added to the dev queue to EG4. Or a separate admin login.

It is my fault for using a soft combo. I didn't think anyone would be interested in f ing with my solar but I guess I was wrong.

Well, I think I figured it out.

Someone logged into my account yesterday and reset all factory options. PW changed. MF.
Do you use the password for this service anywhere else? Is it a good password or one that would be considered weak?

I'm confused, how can someone other than the user name log into the inverter? Wouldn't that have to be a hack into the service end to act as someone with rights?
The username there matches the username here. Guessing the account was compromised (most likely scenario).

Back