NOAH'S ARK: Index of LiFePO4 cell manufacturers

Draconius

Solar Enthusiast
So looks like my cells are Higee cells, though they are squattier and chunkier than the image. Is that a correct presumption? Bought from Ninthcit. More precisely, the 48173170 series

Going off qr and vent orientation in reference to grey terminal

Attachments

• 20210612_124454.jpg
    20210612_124454.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210720_140253.jpg
    20210720_140253.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 25

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
I haven't seen Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Mentioned yet. They make the 25ah blue cells that BH has been unloading.

koobs

Solar Enthusiast
So looks like my cells are Higee cells, though they are squattier and chunkier than the image. Is that a correct presumption? Bought from Ninthcit. More precisely, the 48173170 series

Going off qr and vent orientation in reference to grey terminal
Those look exactly like my Higee 100Ah cells I bought from Shenzen Luyuan last year. They tested well and have been going great in a 24s bank for an electric vehicle

Dzl

Perpetual Newbie & Unofficial Forum Librarian
Staff member
I don`t see the REPT cells on this list. Sold on alibabba.
I haven't seen Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Mentioned yet. They make the 25ah blue cells that BH has been unloading.
Do you have more info / any way to verify that these companies are in fact manufacturers, I have not heard of them (which doesnt mean much on its own). 95% of cell 'brands' are some second or third or fourth layer of reseller or exporter or rebrand slapping their name on something.

This list is meant to only be actual manufacturers of raw cells, but it is slowly growing as I learn of new companies, so if either of you have verifiable/corroborated info about either of these companies, and hopefully a manufacturer datasheet for one of the cells they sell, post it here or PM me and I'll see about adding them to the list.

Thanks for the collaboration/input!

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
Do you have more info / any way to verify that these companies are in fact manufacturers, I have not heard of them (which doesnt mean much on its own). 95% of cell 'brands' are some second or third or fourth layer of reseller or exporter or rebrand slapping their name on something.

This list is meant to only be actual manufacturers of raw cells, but it is slowly growing as I learn of new companies, so if either of you have verifiable/corroborated info about either of these companies, and hopefully a manufacturer datasheet for one of the cells they sell, post it here or PM me and I'll see about adding them to the list.

Thanks for the collaboration/input!
Shenzhen Topband Lithium Battery Co. LTD.

They make other stuff as well, but they do seem to actually manufacture their own cells. It appears they make four cell lines, a 100ah, 20ah, 25ah, and a 30ah. In this case it's TopBands cells that are relabeled as other brands, I've seen them under Navitas, and in custom, unlabeled packaging.

I know very little about REPT, but here's this. They do also seem to make their own cells.

Reactions: Dzl