diy solar

diy solar

NOAH'S ARK: Index of LiFePO4 cell manufacturers

I haven't seen Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Mentioned yet. They make the 25ah blue cells that BH has been unloading.

So looks like my cells are Higee cells, though they are squattier and chunkier than the image. Is that a correct presumption? Bought from Ninthcit. More precisely, the 48173170 series

Going off qr and vent orientation in reference to grey terminal
Those look exactly like my Higee 100Ah cells I bought from Shenzen Luyuan last year. They tested well and have been going great in a 24s bank for an electric vehicle

I don`t see the REPT cells on this list. Sold on alibabba.
I haven't seen Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Mentioned yet. They make the 25ah blue cells that BH has been unloading.
Do you have more info / any way to verify that these companies are in fact manufacturers, I have not heard of them (which doesnt mean much on its own). 95% of cell 'brands' are some second or third or fourth layer of reseller or exporter or rebrand slapping their name on something.

This list is meant to only be actual manufacturers of raw cells, but it is slowly growing as I learn of new companies, so if either of you have verifiable/corroborated info about either of these companies, and hopefully a manufacturer datasheet for one of the cells they sell, post it here or PM me and I'll see about adding them to the list.

Thanks for the collaboration/input!

Do you have more info / any way to verify that these companies are in fact manufacturers, I have not heard of them (which doesnt mean much on its own). 95% of cell 'brands' are some second or third or fourth layer of reseller or exporter or rebrand slapping their name on something.

This list is meant to only be actual manufacturers of raw cells, but it is slowly growing as I learn of new companies, so if either of you have verifiable/corroborated info about either of these companies, and hopefully a manufacturer datasheet for one of the cells they sell, post it here or PM me and I'll see about adding them to the list.

Thanks for the collaboration/input!
Shenzhen Topband Lithium Battery Co. LTD.

They make other stuff as well, but they do seem to actually manufacture their own cells. It appears they make four cell lines, a 100ah, 20ah, 25ah, and a 30ah. In this case it's TopBands cells that are relabeled as other brands, I've seen them under Navitas, and in custom, unlabeled packaging.

I know very little about REPT, but here's this. They do also seem to make their own cells.

Reactions: Dzl
there is also naradapower, which was founded in 1994, the brand is Narada. they even have the warehouse in USA. their prismatic LFP cells are with aluminum cases. 50Ah, 80Ah, 100Ah, 105Ah, 125Ah. their NMC cells is 42Ah. en.naradapower.com

Last edited by a moderator:
there is also naradapower, which was founded in 1994, the brand is Narada. they even have the warehouse in USA. their prismatic LFP cells are with aluminum cases. 50Ah, 80Ah, 100Ah, 105Ah, 125Ah. their NMC cells is 42Ah. en.naradapower.com
This post is specifically about LiFePO4 manufacturers. Not sellers, not assemblers of packs or complete batteries. Just manufacturers of the cells themselves. It does not appear at first glance that Narada meets this qualification.

Also, if you are affiliated iwth Narada Power, this must be stated in your profile/custom headline, and no advertising/marketing/product promotion is allowed outside of the corporate section of the forum. Can you please clarify your connection to this business.

Shenzhen Topband Lithium Battery Co. LTD.

They make other stuff as well, but they do seem to actually manufacture their own cells. It appears they make four cell lines, a 100ah, 20ah, 25ah, and a 30ah. In this case it's TopBands cells that are relabeled as other brands, I've seen them under Navitas, and in custom, unlabeled packaging.
REPT does look to be a legit and fairly new (<5 year old) manufacturer. Topband I am not sure about. Their website strongly implies they manufacture things, including raw cells, but then I've been trying to vet this stuff long enough to have seen some pretty slick websites with factory assembly line photos, certifications, company histories, board of directors bios, etc, that ended up just being grey market resellers masquerading as manufacturers, which makes me fairly skeptical/cautious/cynical. You may well be right that they are a manufacturer of raw cells. Usually I like a couple pieces of corroborating data apart from the company themselves, and so far I can't find anything about them that doesn't originate from them. I am going to see if I can do a little more digging, and I am also reaching out to them for a datasheet and a couple other q's

This post is specifically about LiFePO4 manufacturers. Not sellers, not assemblers of packs or complete batteries. Just manufacturers of the cells themselves. It does not appear at first glance that Narada meets this qualification.

Also, if you are affiliated iwth Narada Power, this must be stated in your profile/custom headline, and no advertising/marketing/product promotion is allowed outside of the corporate section of the forum. Can you please clarify your connection to this business.

Narada produces their own LFP cells, they are like BYD, their cells are supplied only to their own projects all over the world. Their solutions and batteries are more famous worldwide. Now they begin to supply their cells for their clients for customize their own batteries.

We provide LFP cells to our clients in automotive and energy storage application. Narada is one of the suppliers. That’s how I know. Just for your information if you think it is helpful for your list.

Reactions: Dzl
Narada produces their own LFP cells, they are like BYD, their cells are supplied only to their own projects all over the world. Their solutions and batteries are more famous worldwide. Now they begin to supply their cells for their clients for customize their own batteries.

We provide LFP cells to our clients in automotive and energy storage application. Narada is one of the suppliers. That’s how I know. Just for your information if you think it is helpful for your list.
Thank you for the reply, and for contributing to this discussion. Do you have a datasheet for a Narada cell that you can share? What is your opinion of them?

Also, can you please add your company affiliation to your profile (if you go to 'account details' there is a section for a custom title, this is a good place to include company affiliation. Thank you.

Last edited:
REPT does look to be a legit and fairly new (<5 year old) manufacturer. Topband I am not sure about. Their website strongly implies they manufacture things, including raw cells, but then I've been trying to vet this stuff long enough to have seen some pretty slick websites with factory assembly line photos, certifications, company histories, board of directors bios, etc, that ended up just being grey market resellers masquerading as manufacturers, which makes me fairly skeptical/cautious/cynical. You may well be right that they are a manufacturer of raw cells. Usually I like a couple pieces of corroborating data apart from the company themselves, and so far I can't find anything about them that doesn't originate from them. I am going to see if I can do a little more digging, and I am also reaching out to them for a datasheet and a couple other q's
I'm doing some more digging as well. Battery Hookup was selling the green Navitas 25ah cells, I was told that those were manufactured by TopBand, but when I go to Navitas's website, they claim that they manufacture them themselves.

Maybe they bought the 25ah cells from another supplier before they started making their own.

Also, it seems that Navitas is, in fact, manufacturing their own cells now. Maybe a new add to the list.

I just sent Navitas an E-mail asking about the origins of their 25 amp hour cells. Will report back.

RE: "REPT"
Company name: Ruipu Energy Co LTD
Alternatively: REPT Co LTD
Largest Cell: 280Ah is the largest I can find specific information for, though there are some AliB references to 302Ah.
Company Website: chinarept.com
Website shows raw cells, modules, rackmount, and EV type packs. (here)
Website states they began in 2017, and are in the 'top 12' in battery shipments as of 2019
Press release picked up by yahoo finance (not sure if yahoo does any vetting or not)
Second news story mentioning them here
EV Lithium has a page on their 280 cell as well.

This is enough for me, I will add them to the list

Also, it seems that Navitas is, in fact, manufacturing their own cells now. Maybe a new add to the list.
Maybe, but I think I am maybe not being clear enough that the bar for inclusion in this list is high, the original purpose of the post was specifically to try to separate the actual manufacturers from the rebrands and such, as such the bar of evidence is high, because the original intent is to separate the actual manufacturers from the dozens of companies that misleadingly call themselves manufacturers. My learned skepticism with this market leads me to give very little weight to whether a brand says they manufacture their own cells or not, without corroborating evidence, that on its own is barely more meaningful than whether they say they are Grade A or not.

As your inquiry into Topband, Navitas illustrates, its sometimes a little like a russian nesting doll when trying to figure out who manufactures what, who is a brand or rebrand, a seller, etc. In many cases they are truly manufacturers, in many cases they stretch the word manufacture (ie they assemble packs, or they wrap cells and drill or weld the terminals, and in a few cases they just outright lie. If you look at Alibaba sellers, one commonality between many of the resellers, the actual manufacturers, and the companies that fall somewhere in between is they all will have a bunch pictures of big business and manufacturing campuses, lots of shots of workers in bunny suits in labs and factories, half these companies are using the same bank of stock photos as eachother. Not saying this is true of topband or navitas, but I'm also not saying that its not. From what I recall, even Amy (Shenzhen Luyuan) had language on her website at the beginning implying they were a manufacturer.

I look forward to seeing what you unearth, and what the company says, and if you can find enough info on one or both companies, I will include them. One possibility is that these (Navitas, Topband) could be two names for the same thing (one brand name and one company name, or the strangely common practice of Chinese companies having 2 or more company names for the same company (for instance, best I can tell, the company that makes the JBD BMS goes by 3 different names ('JBD Battery PCB store' on Aliexpress, 'Dongguan Jiabaida Electronic Technology Co.' Co on Alibaba, and 'Shenzhen LLT Electronic Technology Co.' on the web..))

Last edited:
EVEEVE Energy Co., Ltd

EVE has offical online store. Preferential price, faster timeliness, more guarantee.
I would like to share the website address to you if you are interested.(DM me)
I tried buying from eve directly before but communication was very difficult.

The company name is THUNDER SKY WINSTON BATTERY INCORPORATION COMPANY LIMITED
THUNDER SKY was founded in 1998 by the founders who created the WINSTON under his own name later on. In 2017, the two brands integrated as one called THUNDER SKY WINSTON BATTERY.
I suspect this thread has been targetted by spam or scam bots of sorts?

This is cell inside narada 48v 80Ah
I dont know it is originally made by who
Usually narada use for telco back up power

Attachments

• 20220421_221737_HDR.jpg
    20220421_221737_HDR.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 46
Back