diy solar

diy solar

Not fe

Mananakev

Hi All
I've got a 9.5kw sofar solar inverter all working fine plenty of power but the more I produce the more its showing house is taking
If panels are do 2..15kw grid feed in 0.02 battery taken 1.70kw house usage 0.42 kw
If I put extra string on i get the following
Panels 6.5kw yo grid 1.35kw battery 3.03kw
House use goes up to 2.10kw the more I produce the more the house usage goes up nothing more on the max ive ever feed back to grid is 2.65 am I capped on what I can send back
Thanks kevin

Attachments

• 20210420_140017.jpg
    20210420_140017.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210420_135939.jpg
    20210420_135939.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
More details about your equipment.
"House use goes up to 2.10kw the more I produce the more the house usage goes up" what are running (Loads) in your house when you see that readings. The loads pull the power from the system, system does not push power to the loads, heavy loads = more power consumed, light load = less power consumed..

More details about your equipment.
"House use goes up to 2.10kw the more I produce the more the house usage goes up" what are running (Loads) in your house when you see that readings. The loads pull the power from the system, system does not push power to the loads, heavy loads = more power consumed, light load = less power consumed..
Hi
Thanks for reply I fully understand abouts loads im a M&E engineer if you look at my two photoes you'll see these were taken about 20sec apart NO load increased i have 2 strings
First photo generated power 2.15kw one string on
Second photo 6.5kw both strings on load on house goes up my equipment is sofar solar 9.6 kw ac coupled inverter sofar solar 60amp charger 4x2.6 lithium batteries string 1 14x380w panels West facing string 2 9x380w panels South facing
Thanks ?

I think your display isn’t showing grid in, it is showing distribution of solar power.
Solar is making 6.5KW, battery’s take 3, house takes 2, and grid gets excess.

Most likely, your house is using WAY more than your solar is producing. And the inverter settings are such that it is splitting production across loads.

Hi this not the case I cant seem to push more than 2.5 k back to the grid ever ive turned everything off on house main fuse board apart from the garage supply 10mm swa with battery's full taken No power solar producing 6.5 its still showing 3.8 going to house load were their is no load their must be a setting in the inverter that stops more than 2.5k going back to the grid cant find any one that knows sofar solar inverters
Kev

Back