diy solar

diy solar

NTC port connection type for DALY BMS

nublu

Hello!

Does anyone know the port/connection type that DALY BMS uses for their NTC plug? I cannot get my BMS to turn on, and it did not come with a temp sensor which from the posts I've found seems to be needed.

Here's what I have so far:

-I have DALY 4s 12v 200A BMS
-My NTC port is 3 pin, which seems identical to the other photos of folks' DALY BMS on this forum.
-10k thermistor of type 3950 may be the correct sensor for my bms (based on a couple of threads here)
-Thermistors are a 2-pin component.
-One person commented that their thermistor was only attached to the 'right two' pins of their NTC port. (https://diysolarforum.com/threads/r...12v-100a-bms-have-question.16578/#post-209427).
-the connector may be of JST GH 1.25 style (someone stated this is the connector style that overkill BMS uses for the temp sensor)
-visually, the connectors I have look to be this style.​
I am thinking I could get a 10k thermistor and a 3-pin JST GH 1.25 to make this all happen, but I would greatly appreciate any info from someone more knowledgeable than myself on this matter.

Thanks!

You have to go into the settings and turn off the thermistor. I think it's the 3rd one from the bottom on board settings. Simply change the 1 to a 0 and press set. Also to turn the board on for the first time you need to start charging the battery, or short battery negative and P-.

You have to go into the settings and turn off the thermistor. I think it's the 3rd one from the bottom on board settings. Simply change the 1 to a 0 and press set. Also to turn the board on for the first time you need to start charging the battery, or short battery negative and P-.
gotcha, thanks for the info! when you say 'go into the settings', do you mean on either the bluetooth app or the computer program?

Or, is that something I can change on the BMS physically?

I thought I saw another post about this elsewhere but now I can't find it. >:eek:

Also for anyone wondering JST GH 1.25 is too small of a connector, and JST SM is too large. I've ordered another one, JST 2.0 PH, fingers crossed.

gotcha, thanks for the info! when you say 'go into the settings', do you mean on either the bluetooth app or the computer program?

Or, is that something I can change on the BMS physically?

I thought I saw another post about this elsewhere but now I can't find it. >:eek:

Also for anyone wondering JST GH 1.25 is too small of a connector, and JST SM is too large. I've ordered another one, JST 2.0 PH, fingers crossed.

In the app settings is where you can change it. Good luck.

Back