diy solar

diy solar

OffGrid Life - Living free - Self Sufficient - Sustainable

OffGridEnclave

Good day fellow OffGridPeople, and those who wish to be.

to support other people looking to live offgrid and more selfsufficiant, i collected a lot of information, methods and experience in compressed form on a site.
As i noticed it can be difficult to find combined information without
the influence of "affiliates" or a thousand ads or paywalls.
Hence the fokus of the site to be elegant but simple and funktional in design: no ads, no popups, no tons of script, no facebook/twitter/etc, no userdata used/sold/orwhatever.

The aim for this project: Simple GUI, Lightwight, Ad-Free, no paywalls, enable easy user to user transfer of knowledge, non-profit

the site itsself should contain most information needed in compressed form. The main community hub is our discord to share experience, information and a general place to discuss technical issues.(https://discord.com/invite/vWmdYqDKgA).

very open for input/feedback. not only from technical perspective but also in regard to the information provided.

Cheerz

Edit: not 100% shure if i should put this in the coorperate corner, please forgive if it feels misplaced..

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzl
The most challenging aspect of sustainability is food production, followed by the ability to perform adequate medical procedures.

My family could live our lives quite comfortably if we never left our farm, but anything other than basic surgical procedures would be a challenge.

From my dealings with other sustainable living groups, medical knowledge is the area of information that is lacking,

The most challenging aspect of sustainability is food production, followed by the ability to perform adequate medical procedures.

My family could live our lives quite comfortably if we never left our farm, but anything other than basic surgical procedures would be a challenge.

From my dealings with other sustainable living groups, medical knowledge is the area of information that is lacking,
very much agree.
i worked in the medical enviroment for about 15 years. sometimes it is mindblowing how little the usual human understands about basic features of his body.
this is why i dedicated a rather lenthy portion to that subject !
-> https://offgridenclave.com/content/medical/

Often also "firefighting" is overlooked. people have nice offgrid cabins and houses, but never spend a thought how to put out a fire if needbe.
good mate of mine had his house burn down in 20minutes, bevore the firebrigade could arrive..

Last edited:
BUMP..
wanted to give a little update on progress..

Thanks to all who gave input and ideas for the knowledge collection.

Since its start my little offgridenclave.com project has vastly increased in quality and quantety of provided information and knowledge.
Thanks to community effort, plenty of options and technology from around the globe that makes OffGrid Life more easy
are presented and discussed..
With some help of the community our Projects section has also expanded a bunch. showcasing offgrid solutions from
simple containers to massive compounds.

The Discord Community is increasing in size, activity and diversity every day.
A refreshing look on technical issues and solutions from the deep brazilian jungle to the cold ice deserts of northern finland and everything inbetween..

Presenting this invitation to everyone with Intrest in Self Sufficiant and offgrid living or on the progress of the journey to get there.

join our discord, discuss ideas concepts and options.

cheerz ..

Back