diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

All of India didn't do what this state did .... are you only interested in trying to dismiss it as irrelevant.

Do you really have no interest in finding out how they were so successful?
If there was an easy solution.... we would not have to dig for it. Or is this another cover up conspiracy in India?

Bob this website actually presents my point more effectively than the previous one I cited. This has graphs of every state over time. My comment is that the focus on Uttar Pradesh by the ivermectin proponents is very odd and misleading as they call this a miracle while the same thing was happening in states that did not allow ivermectin. I know you are saying that we should look at the overall lower number in some countries as compared to the US (I will do that also) but the press around Uttar Pradesh was driven by the ivermectin proponents as proof. These charts really seem to draw that into question as you see the same pattern all over the country (and it is a pattern we are very familiar with in the US). Covid comes in like a lion and then just drops. Looks like that is happening in Michigan right now. If Uttar Pradesh had this pattern in isolation to all surrounding states the argument would make more sense on a correlative basis. But that is not what I see in these charts if you look at them carefully. https://science.thewire.in/covid19
That's and interesting website .... I will keep an eye on it to see how things change.
This is the last 24 hours from that chart.
1638322790230.png

That 31 number is the number of new cases in the last 24 hours.... notice that they have had NO new deaths in the last 24 Hrs.

If we got the US numbers that low, we would declare the pandemic over.

I don't think anywhere has reduced the Covid to anywhere near the extent Uttar Pradesh has .... and they seem to have sustained that for a while.

I have closely watched the cases, deaths, and hospitalizations for my county ... and have seen cycles with the number of cases. Some of is is seasonal and some of it coincides with the announcement of a new variant. The active cases in my small county has never dropped to the level it is in that large population.

Guess we will have to wait and see if they sustain it .... but we definitely need to be studying it.

That's and interesting website .... I will keep an eye on it to see how things change.
View attachment 74045

That 31 number is the number of new cases in the last 24 hours.... notice that they have had NO new deaths in the last 24 Hrs.

I don't think anywhere has reduced the Covid to anywhere near the extent Uttar Pradesh has .... and they seem to have sustained that for a while.

I have closely watched the cases, deaths, and hospitalizations for my county ... and have seen cycles with the number of cases. Some of is is seasonal and some of it coincides with the announcement of a new variant. The active cases in my small county has never dropped to the level it is in that large population.

Guess we will have to wait and see if they sustain it .... but we definitely need to be studying it.
The predicted catastrophic numbers in Africa have not materialized to this point either. There is much we don't know including the role of genetics in susceptibility to Covid.
View attachment 74045

Well, you will like this one also then. Does seem to me though that if Biden had folks knocking on doors and handing out medications that would set off a firestorm. https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...n-as-cases-of-delta-variant-ay42-rise-2917541

The predicted catastrophic numbers in Africa have not materialized to this point either. There is much we don't know including the role of genetics in susceptibility to Covid.

Well, you will like this one also then. Does seem to me though that if Biden had folks knocking on doors and handing out medications that would set off a firestorm. https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...n-as-cases-of-delta-variant-ay42-rise-2917541

I'm not sure I like the sound of "surveillance committees" ..... but this gives us a little more insight into their processes.

Whatever the CDC COULD do to emulate the success of Uttar Pradesh just isn't going to happen with the current crop of people we have in charge of that organization .... it needs a thorough house cleaning.
...... But, if we can figure out how to emulate their success in our own sphere, we can protect ourselves and anyone else that will listen and do their own research.

Knowing that others have had success should give us hope that there is more we can do if we just open our eyes and do some study on our own.

It isn't quite that simple. There is still a lot of information missing before we can make predictions. In general, yes, but there is a counter-argument to the Law of DV and that is the trade-off argument which generally states that as a virus becomes more transmissible it can also become more virulent without impacting is evolutionary selection. If two variants are equal in transmissibility but one is more deadly in the short term, the less deadly one would have an advantage. If both are no longer transmissible after , lets say, 2 weeks, then being deadly would not be a negative selection pressure unless another variant extended its transmission time into that range.
Yes. Host doesn't have to live for virus to spread, just has to live long enough. Pretend covid burns out typically in 10 days before you get well. If the host lives a while, still moving around fairly well for at least ten days, and then goes downhill, mission still successful. We don't know. We do know it seems to be outcompeting the delta variant. Not an alarmist. Most people, especially vaccinated, ought to be fine even if they catch it, just stinks for people like my Mom with cancer or other conditions for whom vaccination doesn't work very well. That's why I don't like saying it is ok to leave to Darwin. Some will make responsible decisions, but still get hit.

You simply googled to try to find a result that isn't relevant .... We are #19 is highest number of deaths. Yeah it is kinda hard to explain that away.
It's not super hard to explain it all. If you died and ALSO had covid, you're going to be labeled as a covid death. If I'm an 87-year-old, with two heart conditions and failing kidneys, get covid (whether symptomatic or not), and die, I'm now labeled as a covid death. The death statistics generally don't specify whether somebody died "of" covid or "with" covid.

They have no interest because if a therapy like ivermectin works, their totalitarian plans fall apart.
So they had to destroy it.
That pfizer pill will stop the vaccine mandates if it works. Will they allow that ?
i'll just leaves this here , for every other poor soul who believes his god or a horse dewormer will cure them from this thing

Last edited:
i'll just leaves this here , for every other poor soul who believes his god or a horse dewormer will cure them from this thing

With all due respect in regards to that story, the leading cause of death is birth. Physical human body death is not the worst thing in the world you know. I would rather have my freedom up to the last minute even if it meant I had to die tomorrow, than live in a communist world and live a few extra years longer. If one wants to go get vaccinated, he is free to make that choice, if not, he is free to make that choice.

With all due respect in regards to that story, the leading cause of death is birth. Physical human body death is not the worst thing in the world you know. I would rather have my freedom up to the last minute even if it meant I had to die tomorrow, than live in a communist world and live a few extra years longer. If one wants to go get vaccinated, he is free to make that choice, if not, he is free to make that choice.

i agree it is everyone's choice..
but as with every freedom of choice , there is responsibility .
if you choose not to get vaccinated, stay out of hospitals.

if you put your fath in gods, that is your choice, same applies.

same goes for horse dewormer

dont ever though, create fake narritives or fake evidence, for simpeltons to follow.
it then is no longer a choice for those simpeltons

i realize my statements are not politically correct, and may hurt peoples feelings, but this is my not so humble opinion

if you put your faith in gods, that is your choice, same applies.

don't ever though, create fake narratives or fake evidence, for simpletons to follow.
it then is no longer a choice for those simpletons

i realize my statements are not politically correct, and may hurt peoples feelings, but this is my not so humble opinion

Yeah, I see your point. We just need to realize, we're all humans here, we're not perfect, nobody knows the all absolute truths of anything really, as we're all prone to making mistakes in life, and many times throughout it. We all try to make our best choices in life based on the road we had traveled, and we're all on our own journeys (even when they converge in conflict).

Supposing if someone had decided not to take the vaccine and later got Covid-19, and even came to a point where he/she required hospitalisation requiring ventilation, and they went there pleading for help, maybe thinking had I been wrong the whole time? Should we turn our fallible brother or sister away, because they are not perfect same like us?

Now I don't know what your beliefs are, but I choose love, and I prefer to live a life of empathy and compassion. I know life can get messy at times and we can't always have things all OCD perfectly lined up all the time. There are lots of casualties here and we all struggle to get along. I think one of the real killers of the Covid-19 'pandemic' is the division it has created, polarizing the people, pulling us away from love.

Maybe if there were such thing as 'bad' UFOs, and they were thinking, 'well should we go attack and kill humanity so we could have that absolutely beautiful planet to live on?' Then their next thought is, 'nah, don't waste perfectly good ammo, let's just wait a little bit, they'll kill themselves off'...

It's sad to me that after all these centuries and history lessons, we as a human race can't figure out love and respect for one another and find our recipe for harmony here and all figure out how to co-exist while respecting that others carry their own beliefs, at any given time.

We may not all be right, but it would be much better if one thinks they're right to work at using love to convince another into a potential change, because the current way everyone fosters of trying to use fear and force to make another entity have change, never works, we see that constantly yet we continue to act as though it works...

Last edited:

if you put your fath in gods, that is your choice, same applies.

dont ever though, create fake narritives or fake evidence, for simpeltons to follow.
it then is no longer a choice for those simpeltons

How about alcohol? Fast food? Smoking? unprotected sex? being overweight? any of the other 50k "risky behaviors"?

Dont get me wrong? I good with being denied access to a hospital if you are unvaccinated, but only if you deny the rest of the deplorable people engaged in risky behaviors.

It's not super hard to explain it all. If you died and ALSO had covid, you're going to be labeled as a covid death. If I'm an 87-year-old, with two heart conditions and failing kidneys, get covid (whether symptomatic or not), and die, I'm now labeled as a covid death. The death statistics generally don't specify whether somebody died "of" covid or "with" covid.

The one statistic you can't argue with is the annual death rate of the population as a whole.. irrespective of covid statistics.

It has gone up and the numbers correlate with what the covid numbers say.

How about alcohol? Fast food? Smoking? unprotected sex? being overweight? any of the other 50k "risky behaviors"?

Dont get me wrong? I good with being denied access to a hospital if you are unvaccinated, but only if you deny the rest of the deplorable people engaged in risky behaviors.

Alcohol, fast food, smoking, unprotected sex, and being fat, are not clogging up our medical system.. and with the exception of alcohol as it relates to drunk driving, none of those endanger other people, or hold other people back from getting unrelated medical care because they're clogging up the hospitals.

Alcohol, fast food, smoking, unprotected sex, and being fat, are not clogging up our medical system.. and with the exception of alcohol as it relates to drunk driving, none of those endanger other people, or hold other people back from getting unrelated medical care because they're clogging up the hospitals.
They dont "clog up" the health care system because that load they represent is chronic where the covid load is acute. All that has to happen is the health care system ramps up to satisfy the load covid and everything is fine again.

You have a perspective issue. You are standing in 2020 looking at the what has happened and shouting at covid cases like they are to blame. The health care system as it currently stands would be able to handle the covid load if it wasnt for all the fat, sick and nearly dead people clogging up the system.

How about alcohol?
Can't drink alcohol when it affects other people, there are laws to protect.
Fast food?
When did my health get affected by someone with fast food? Heart attack while driving seems kinda low chance to hurt me.

Tons of regulations keeping smoking from hurting other people, where have you been?

unprotected sex?
You can be arrested for sneaking unprotected sex and passing on disease, check case law.

being overweight? any of the other 50k "risky behaviors"?
Please don't play dumb. Not being vaccinated risks other peoples health, not just your own.

A fat person with a heart attack isn't going to spread heart disease to every other patient in the waiting room, come on.

They dont "clog up" the health care system because that load they represent is chronic where the covid load is acute. All that has to happen is the health care system ramps up to satisfy the load covid and everything is fine again.
Sure, lets "ramp up the health care system" to deal with the increased covid load... and when you can't afford health insurance and you're out of a job, what will you say then?

You have a perspective issue. You are standing in 2020 looking at the what has happened and shouting at covid cases like they are to blame. The health care system as it currently stands would be able to handle the covid load if it wasnt for all the fat, sick and nearly dead people clogging up the system.
Not even remotely true.

Also, most people in the hospital aren't "fat, sick and nearly dead".. They're their for one minor medical condition or another.. They have an entire floor dedicated to just mothers giving birth.. People in car accidents or other physical injuries...

Some folks do fall under your "fat, sick and nearly dead" description.. but they are far from clogging up the hospitals.. Lots of middle aged people with one treatable medical condition or another.

You sound very young.. wait until you're in your 50's or 60's.

Alcohol, fast food, smoking, unprotected sex, and being fat, are not clogging up our medical system..

Without all those we wouldn't have a medical system :p Very few hospitals, would be actually necessary. They would be primary handling accidents.

Back