diy solar

diy solar

One hack of a way to go

Hackryobinow

I have a project that is slightly more challenging than most of Will's regular solar stuff but you people are so smart, experienced and skilled that you can probably figure it out in no time. Using my existing Ryobi 6ah batteries to charge my hybrid vehicle. Just watch these two short videos and you'll probably easily see how to make this hack happen. Need to come up with a way to solar charge and passthrough this three port power station made from three port charger? I'm trying to make my big
6ah Ryobi batteries earn their keep by making two or three of such power stations in parallel with solar panels adding passthrough charging from on top of van roof and using them to add a few miles to my hybrid vehicle. I want to make them power a 220v inverter to power an extra level 2 charger I have to add a few miles while parked away from home. Not sure if the level 2 can be tricked into charging like the level 1 charger can be by using a bonding plug into spare inverter outlet. In worse case I can use the level 1 charger on a 120v inverter.

Thanks

Back