diy solar

diy solar

One solar array to multiple charge controllers

Victoria 5731

I am new to the form and new to solar.
I'd like to run one wire into my house. Need to run multiple charge controllers to boost the amperage to charge my batteries.

I don't need to know the technical know-how just need a wiring diagram made simple. How would I do this? I've got all the charge controllers wired up to the batteries in series if this is not what I'm supposed to be doing then let me know. All panels are wired up in series. All charge controller sliding each other if so let me know. how to fix it?

Need to run multiple charge controllers to boost the amperage to charge my batteries.
This sounds wrong. What are you trying to do?
And, its only one charge controller per array otherwise the SCCs will slam dance as they seek optimum voltage amperage mix from the array.

What is your array, proposed charge controllers and battery bank?

I am new to the form and new to solar.
Welcome!
I'd like to run one wire into my house.
You need two conductors to make a complete circuit. It's impossible to make this work with one wire.
I've got all the charge controllers wired up to the batteries in series if this is not what I'm supposed to be doing then let me know.
This is not what you're supposed to be doing. Don't connect the charge controllers in series.

Okay let me rephrase this I'd like to be horny to the house and one positive from the solar panel already. What I'm trying to do is boost you charging amperage. Without buying an expensive charge controller.

Back