diy solar

diy solar

Operating Modes on Solis Hybrid Inverter

It might be what I said in the previous post. Try to set the export limit on the Solis to a bit more than what the house will export when your microinverters get full sun.

is there any way to prevent a hybrid solis inverter feeding the home power when it has full ish batteries ?
I wanted to use the -ve cost Octopus grid this afternoon, but could not find a way to prevent my inverter/batteries from feeding my home demand ? ( taking the “free” power to use the sel-clean ( lots of KW) on my ovens.

i wanted to keep my batteries for this evenings “peak” time.

I did try setting an export time with 0A discharge but it still fed my home power demand.

i ended up dis connecting the ac breaker from the inverter. but this also stopped solar to battery and gave a fault indication.

Steve

i ended up dis connecting the ac breaker from the inverter. but this also stopped solar to battery and gave a fault indication.
That's weird since it is supposed to charge the battery from solar during a blackout...

is there any way to prevent a hybrid solis inverter feeding the home power when it has full ish batteries ?

You could set it to charge using Time of Use but when the battery is full it will still export.

Besides that, j ust disconnect the meter, it'll go into safe mode :ROFLMAO: You could even put a relay on it triggered by negative octopus rates!

Back