diy solar

diy solar

Order LIFEPo4 from Amy Wan

1thor

Hello, I want to order 280 AH new EVE cells from Amy. She made me an offer in the chat that is a little cheaper than in the SHop. have you always ordered through the Alibaba Shoip or on offers in the shop? When did you pay? Immediately upon purchase or later? Do you pay with PayPal or credit card, what is safe? I just don't want to make a mistake with the amount.

I like the double layer of protection from a CC....

I have got screwed by Paypal in the past on a bad transaction but hear they have changed their ways but still will never rely on them again for protection.

You need the quote, Pricing on Ali* sites, especially shipping is at best a "Guesstimate".
Most folks use a Credit Card (some are a PITA while others are not, depends on card & bank issuing).
Some use PayPal (extra fees may apply) which is much easier now that PayPal has a presence inside China.
I use direct transfer from my bank with Lyuan (known relationship) but with unknown vendors, CC or PP is likely best.

NOTE: Estimated shipping times are out of whack thanks to Covidus Interruptus and this applies to both the Shipping & Receiving sides, patience will be tested thoroughly.

Hope that helps, Good Luck

Back