diy solar

diy solar

Ordered 8 EVE "new" 280Ah cells from Shenzhen Luyuan

I ordered 4 additional cells from Amy Wan on Alibaba chat on 10/16. My cells just showed up on my porch Dec 7. VERY well packed 2 to a box, and very happy with the experience.

I ordered 4 additional cells from Amy Wan on Alibaba chat on 10/16. My cells just showed up on my porch Dec 7. VERY well packed 2 to a box, and very happy with the experience.
I ordered Qty 32 of the same at the end of Aug and shipped Early Sept. Took to the last day November. Lots of issues with shipping beyond sellers' control but otherwise all cells look very good and the same 2 cells per box shipping.

1638920701872.png

Last edited:
If you plan to sell the tester, the A40 is probably more desirable in the used market.
Yup. I have been waiting for mine for a few months bow. If one was available in the US for a similar price, I would have went for it. The prices are all going up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. I have been waiting for mine for a few months bow. If one was available in the US for a similar price, I would have went for it. The prices are all going up.
I have opted out of buying a tester, for the moment. I'm running my home off my first built pack. I will be building the other three packs this week, and will use my victron battery monitor for testing them, for the time being. I won't get all the cool graphs, but I will get a good ah count.

Back