diy solar

diy solar

Our LiFePo4 battery bank - NOT.... warning about Shenzhen Foxell Technologies Co., Ltd

kuranaga

Hello everyone,

we made a video about what happened to a solar project here in the Bahamas:

My neighbour was basically scammed for $4000 (+VAT+duties) on solar batteries.

Beware about the Shenzhen Foxell Technologies Co., Ltd! They will ship you completely damaged cells and refuse to take any responsability!

There are so many LiFePO4 seller scams through AliExpress showing up on this site!

OP - Get your friend to deliver a letter of complaint to the-

Chinese Embassy in Bahamas​

Ambassador: Dai Qingli
Address: Shirley Street East, P.O. Box SS-6389, Nassau, The Bahamas
Post Box: P.O.Box SS-6389
Country & Region Code: 001-242

Since the CCP now has representatives on the board of the AliExpress owners some responsible for these on going scams must go to them!

Last edited:
I believe they're covered by China communist party... they have a mandate to flood western world with D-grade merchandise to weaken us.

Yet we bought D grade stuff from them for years, yet we’re supposed to be upset now? Everyone’s looking to save a buck.

Only thing difference is trying to save money by not buying from a local vendor that sources quality items they will stand behind.

Yet we bought D grade stuff from them for years, yet we’re supposed to be upset now? Everyone’s looking to save a buck.

Only thing difference is trying to save money by not buying from a local vendor that sources quality items they will stand behind.
in the battery case it is not even D grade - it's garbage.

I've measured them right now with YR1035 and all of the cells are around 0.5mOhm. Most 0.50-0.52 mOhm, 3 around 0.40 mOhm and one at 0.38 mOhm. Looks quite garbage to me.

Back