diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

I have ordered from Germany and paid by bank wire. Just a few $hundred, and I was ordering from a factory/OEM (MSTE Solar) because I couldn't find the product at resellers. So I played by their terms. Things went fine.

It may be a sure way to get FINCEN to open a file on you (they have one one me), but if you don't live in a glass house that's OK.
A few hundred dollar transaction from EU and the open a file on you?? wow.
Not that I have (much) to hide, but seems over the top, for a small transaction, not like it was 10's or 100's of thousands.

I suspect it is not mistrust of the EU so much as our own governments' mistrusting it's own citizens! (mine included)
no worries within the eu it is exactly the same..
gov wants to know everything here..

they are trying to put a new law in effect here that obligates a bank to monitor any transaction over a 100 euro's..

to help combat financing terrorism they say..

uhun sure, i believe them on that ..(not)

That's who.
Supposedly they're the ones who noticed "Client #9" making some unusual transactions. But didn't care what he was concealing from his wife.

All I know is they have a file on me. It's been several years since I learned that, and no one has come knocking on my door. It is best to keep one's nose clean. They observe financial transactions, look to see if anything nefarious is going on.

A few hundred dollar transaction from EU and the open a file on you?? wow.
Not that I have (much) to hide, but seems over the top, for a small transaction, not like it was 10's or 100's of thousands.

No not THAT transaction. I was just pulling you guys' leg that it would get a file on you.
I assume it was the $45k I wired to Japan to exercise employee stock options. Enough money to save a record, see who else I send to or who else sends to them.

I understand the FBI also has a file on me (from before January 6th.)
No visitors yet with sunglasses and dark suits, so they must still have higher priority business.

Hey, even when I have roommates, and even if I'm paid in cash, I report the income. Never do anything that would violate criminal laws.
The system is just as series of nets/filters, so if you're going to be on their radar due to unusual transactions, don't have anything bad to be found if they look.

and the eu especially..
and here i thought the us and eu were friends and allies...

Doesn't keep us from spying on each other.

they are trying to put a new law in effect here that obligates a bank to monitor any transaction over a 100 euro's..

Maybe someone should start the "TOR" money transfer system.
Every transaction is divided down to pennies, moved around the world seven times, brought back together as it reaches recipient. Too difficult to follow, just looks like windblown rain.

Ours too,
My business got a refund of $730.00 via overseas transfer (settling a dispute after some equipment arrived slightly damaged) and I got contacted by a Gov body just days later to "explain the receipt of funds and confirm reporting for tax purposes". Wow, I was not impressed, I thought reporting was done at year end - silly me. {didn't realize George Orwell was in charge}.

That's who.
Supposedly they're the ones who noticed "Client #9" making some unusual transactions. But didn't care what he was concealing from his wife.

All I know is they have a file on me. It's been several years since I learned that, and no one has come knocking on my door. It is best to keep one's nose clean. They observe financial transactions, look to see if anything nefarious is going on.

No not THAT transaction. I was just pulling you guys' leg that it would get a file on you.
I assume it was the $45k I wired to Japan to exercise employee stock options. Enough money to save a record, see who else I send to or who else sends to them.

I understand the FBI also has a file on me (from before January 6th.)
No visitors yet with sunglasses and dark suits, so they must still have higher priority business.

Hey, even when I have roommates, and even if I'm paid in cash, I report the income. Never do anything that would violate criminal laws.
The system is just as series of nets/filters, so if you're going to be on their radar due to unusual transactions, don't have anything bad to be found if they look.

Doesn't keep us from spying on each other.

Maybe someone should start the "TOR" money transfer system.
Every transaction is divided down to pennies, moved around the world seven times, brought back together as it reaches recipient. Too difficult to follow, just looks like windblown rain.
i believe it is call crypto this TOR Money transfer ( and no not bitcoin).

however becomming increasingly difficult to not being 1984'ed

Years ago, my wife's father was selected to shake hands with Bush Jr. when he was naturalized. I would hope there was an investigation of family members, can't be too careful.

I've also done work that required a clearance. So lots of reasons why the government would take a look, see I or my associates were disreputable.

Wow this is nuts, buy some batteries get put on criminal watch lists!

It means you are subversive, undercutting the monopoly's control on your life.
More difficult to cut your power if your social credit score gets too low.

More difficult to cut your power if your social credit score gets too low.
Yeah block you from career advancement, cut your internet access speed, or ban you from buying airline tickets...if your not a "good" citizen, and only they get to decide what "good" means. And by them I mean the CC party.
I guess we wandered a bit off the path of Go To LiFePO4 suppliers...ops.

Back