diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Or rather, lure the unwise into a dangerous situation.

"Liability" is a profitable industry here.
As is "discrimination" and "failing to provide reasonable accommodation for the handicapped"

Recently, a lawsuit against Wells Fargo for not providing banking services for the blind when only drive-through teller window was open, was thrown out by the judge. His reasoning, the bank didn't single out the blind from the much larger group of people who also don't drive, and would need to get someone else to take them to the drive-through window.

Why do banks have instructions in braille at the drive-through ATM? (true story)

Thanks for the quick response, how do you determine if you get the higher cycle count and weld studs? just ask her as well?
By higher cycle count, I assume you mean the new LF280K batteries vs the older N? Yes, ask her. As for welded studs, again ask Jenny, however I have both welded and non-welded and I prefer the 6mm tapped terminals vs welded on studs. You get more surface contact area on the tapped terminals but you need to be careful not to strip the threads in the soft aluminum. Use ONE drop of BLUE thread locker on the grub screws and they'll never work themselves loose but you can still remove them if needed.

I just purchased a set of 4 304ah from Daisy at Docan. We agreed on a price from Houston and she mentioned that it would be around 30 days since they did not have any in stock. 2 weeks later, I had them delivered.

3.29v on the 4 cells and no physical issues. Charging now and I suspect that they will be withing the norm of the capacity ratings. I cannot say how happy I am with their service and product. Sure beats the last beating I got from Aliexpress. Although I did get all my money back, it took 2 months from the time I ordered, to the time I realised I was getting screwed, and the time I got my money back from PayPal.

I just purchased a set of 4 304ah from Daisy at Docan. We agreed on a price from Houston and she mentioned that it would be around 30 days since they did not have any in stock. 2 weeks later, I had them delivered.

3.29v on the 4 cells and no physical issues. Charging now and I suspect that they will be withing the norm of the capacity ratings. I cannot say how happy I am with their service and product. Sure beats the last beating I got from Aliexpress. Although I did get all my money back, it took 2 months from the time I ordered, to the time I realised I was getting screwed, and the time I got my money back from PayPal.
The price is negotiable?

They were pretty firm. You know how it is. You can get them from China, pay for more shipping, and wait for months. She says they had 280ah in the US but no 304ah. I believe I paid $625 for 4 delivered. None of the sellers were willing to negotiate much and they were all within a few dollars.

She certainly under promised and over delivered. I'm not looking to get this project done before Spring, but I was happy that my money was not 'tied up' for weeks before I got the product.

They were pretty firm. You know how it is. You can get them from China, pay for more shipping, and wait for months. She says they had 280ah in the US but no 304ah. I believe I paid $625 for 4 delivered. None of the sellers were willing to negotiate much and they were all within a few dollars.

She certainly under promised and over delivered. I'm not looking to get this project done before Spring, but I was happy that my money was not 'tied up' for weeks before I got the product.
did you do the catl or the 304 cell? what carrier are they using?

UPS. There was two packages. One with three and the other one for the last one. They did get separated during the delivery process, but they were here within 24hrs of each other.

The label did not say CATL. At least, I did not notice that. The invoice mentioned EVE.

$606 plus PayPal fees.

UPS. There was two packages. One with three and the other one for the last one. They did get separated during the delivery process, but they were here within 24hrs of each other.

The label did not say CATL. At least, I did not notice that. The invoice mentioned EVE.

$606 plus PayPal fees.
credit card fee or no?

+PayPal fees. I do not use credit cards. Life is so much easier when you pay cash vs buying stuff on credit.
to each their own. I find cash and checks a royal pain, my ccs autopay, and i get a documented breakdown of everything i bought, and i get a decent amount of cash back a year.

Which is why I'm recommending Daisy. There is absolutely nothing that went wrong. She was honest, forth coming, and delivered the product in half the time stated.

Nothing against Jenny.

I get confused a lot but still learning everyday still.

"She's pretty ugly" LOL! that is really good example, I never thought of saying it like that using 'Pretty and Ugly' that way.

""The pool in your yard is an attractive nuisance." so are we saying the pool in the yard is not good?
going full digression here.... momentarily....

Let's eat grandma
Lat's eat, grandma

:ROFLMAO:

Back