diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Just ordered 16 more cells from the Huston stock.

thanks Jenny.
I know these are the current favorite cells out there, BUT - At $147 each for 280ah, is that a good deal still? Not trying to be incendiary, just making sure before I order 16 of them.

I know these are the current favorite cells out there, BUT - At $147 each for 280ah, is that a good deal still? Not trying to be incendiary, just making sure before I order 16 of them.
That is shipped, right? Matches what I recently paid for an order of 4, mine are coming from China and shipped to me in Canada though.

You could always try to save a little cash and end up here.

"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."

People should be searching for a fair price when they are shopping. This allows shops to make a couple dollars and keep the doors open. Fair pricing is what the average is selling it for. It takes a lot of time/effort to determine that. It's amazing how many people complain when they get scammed and usually it takes two people to get scammed. One of them is just cheap the other one is a thief.

That price is shipped and seeing all the horror stories of people not getting what they thought they ordered or not getting anything at all the price is worth it to me.

I have 12 of the same sells and they look great and work great, the cells are usually around .002 difference, and the plus is I should have them next week. The last order I had a shipping confirmation in two business days and they showed up the next week.

I have 32 of their Eve 304 ah cells in 2 batteries, watching the BMS data the cells are typically within 3-4 millivolts of each other across the charge range. Couldn't be happier, have another 16 on the way. I'd much rather support a business that seems to be working hard to provide a good honest product than another online scammer from Alixxx.

As far as I know, the price is quite good-- for cells being shipping quickly from a US warehouse!!!
You can easily find cells at lower prices (120$ per cell or lower, shipped DDP) if they're coming from China. The difference is in the waiting time, and possibly the complications that come up if anything goes a little wrong. It's VERY common to get better pricing if you're ordering from a Chinese shipper.

The price of the batteries coming from Houston bought from @Amy Zheng or @Jenny Wu is by far the best price you will see in the USA for a quality battery. Let's use 4 cells as a example. A quality eve 280k battery from china is about $110 each = $440.00. Shipping is about $100.00= $540.00. So the $600.00 people are paying from Houston shipped to you is a really good deal. The battery coming from Houston have to be shipped twice. I'm sure we are paying the same price as buying from china we just have to pay extra for the extra shipping to your door.

I'm certain what they are charging is keeping the the doors open. Selling a quality product just keeps the doors open longer. Paying a bit more for a quality product and service is not wasting money. It's just fair. As I mentioned, I purchased mine through Daisy which is just another person in the Docan/Efest group.

So I ordered on Sunday and my cells are scheduled for delivery Friday:) five days.

So I ordered on Sunday and my cells are scheduled for delivery Friday:) five days.
So you already have tracking numbers? I ordered/payed on 12 Dec 2021 as previously posted on this thread. It looks like a batch just arrived in Houston.

So you already have tracking numbers? I ordered/payed on 12 Dec 2021 as previously posted on this thread. It looks like a batch just arrived in Houston.
Yes, I got UPS tracking showing delivery on Friday. This is for the LF280N.

I like the welded on stainless screws. With the increased thread surface area on the new terminals, would screw stud and nut still be better than bolts?

Back