diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

What bus bars came wit them. And do they fit both ways on the cells? They look like the posts are centered in such a way that they will on the short side but not the long side.
Hi.
I have just checked this and they don't fit both ways, but they don't fit because they are too long, so you can either space out the rows of cells or drill the bus bar.

Hi.
I have just checked this and they don't fit both ways, but they don't fit because they are too long, so you can either space out the rows of cells or drill the bus bar.

Interesting. You would expect they would account for this. Oh well, I guess thats why that said "free bus bars with purchase" ... :). Cant ask for your money back on something you got for free. At least not yet.

My mistake .. it was $123.88 / cell with shipping... :)

Invoice says

64 - $110 - $7,040

Shipping: $888

And just for comparison... The US stocked cells (LF230)...

32 - $90 - 2,880
Shipping: $1,008

Basically I got 64 China shipped 280's a better price than 32 of the US shipped 230's.. All from the same company and initial stock pool.
Where were these shipped to. I just received my ( 8 ) 280K cells for $149 each plus about $5 per box and were delivered to Washington state in 3 days.

I received my eight 280K cells on Friday. They were ordered last week. All looked good with 3.32v each, no dinks, no swell, no scratches.

Attachments

• Docan Power cells.jpg
    Docan Power cells.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 16
Where were these shipped to. I just received my ( 8 ) 280K cells for $149 each plus about $5 per box and were delivered to Washington state in 3 days.
Mine are order from China to the US (Nevada). I could have spent the extra $$ and got them from US stock and got 3 day shipping, but for the extra savings I was able to get more batteries but with extra shipping time.

Mine are order from China to the US (Nevada). I could have spent the extra $$ and got them from US stock and got 3 day shipping, but for the extra savings I was able to get more batteries but with extra shipping time.
Yep, it is nice to have choices. I was able to work the cost into the budget and have a family cruise coming up in July.

I think the bus bars are these. I didn't check the dimensions, but I guesstimate they're the same. They won't fit both ways.
That is what I got with mine. Amy sent me three extra so that I could make the 2p4s connections. I will be upgrading them to flex buss bars but they will not arrive until the end of July.

I hope you fine folks will pardon me for the question, but this thread has the most hits for using an iCharger to balance new cells. My question is how to use the iCharger to perform the first charge, or possibly even first cycle on a new sealed 12v 200Ah battery? I have 5 new Ampere time 12v 200ah batteries and before i assemble them into the new battery bank for the RV i wanted to charge and possibly cycle them to ensure correct capacity. I have used the iCharger 4010 Duo for years to charge hobby lipos and i have the iCharger hooked up to 2x12V server power supplies configured in series for 24v input, and i also have a load setup i could use to discharge the batteries from channel 1 to channel 2 if i wanted to do a Charge/Discharge/Charge cycle on each of the 5 batteries before assembly. Since i'm not using individual cells of 3.6V can anyone suggest the correct charging parameters for a 12v LifePO4 battery using the iCharger? Thank you in advance for allowing me to ask this question here.

Last edited:
Back