Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Jenny Wu

Docan Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd (Direct Sales)
I wonder if they have a magic way of shipping to NW Alaska, zip code 99762 . Kind of remote here..
Sorry that we can’t. *We DO NOT offer free shipping to these places( if you have local forwarder can arrange the shipment welcome to contact us before placing order) : Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, Alaska,Hawaii.

MrM1

I'm Here, But I'm Not All There
I'm exhausted from the lifepo4 shopping, Waiting, and drama ... I think I'll go water my tired little lead acid bank for now 😂🤣😂

Guido1

On one hand, yes, people spend a lot of time on this. On the other hand, having this kind of information being discussed means people can make up their minds and have realistic expectations when looking into buying these kinds of cells. After all, it's not like you can go to the nearby store for them like you would for lead acid...
Actually, lead-acid batteries are becoming increasingly difficult to source, and ridiculously overpriced. They've about doubled in price over the last 12-18 mos.

Hedges

I See Electromagnetic Fields!
Actually, lead-acid batteries are becoming increasingly difficult to source, and ridiculously overpriced. They've about doubled in price over the last 12-18 mos.

Maybe that's happened at the lower price end, where the lead commodity dominates?
These premium AGM are close to the price I paid 18 months ago, which was about 10% less than this with shipping in-state included at the time.
So I'd say about 20% increase for these, not 100%

Guido1

Maybe that's happened at the lower price end, where the lead commodity dominates?
These premium AGM are close to the price I paid 18 months ago, which was about 10% less than this with shipping in-state included at the time.
So I'd say about 20% increase for these, not 100%

Well, I suspect nearly everything imported into the US, particularly from Asian sources, (which is nearly everything we use...) will be significantly and increasingly throttled by supply-chain breakdowns.
My philosophy is to purchase double what my current needs are, if I anticipate needing more in the future. Almost undoubtedly I will be glad I did.

YMMV.....

Geokilroy

Solar Enthusiast
You're a NICE girl but young ... :)

Here's how it work with California: If you have so much as postage stamp sized footprint in California, you are subject to California laws and California taxes. Companies have divested of Californian operations for this reason.

Neither am I, but I've been around the block a couple times.

:)
Instead of Cali, they should try Las Vegas, NV. Only 4 hours from LA and cheaper on the taxes and other overhead.

Jenny Wu

Docan Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd (Direct Sales)
LOL. Well, I just ordered 24 of them, so hopefully there is enough stock left to fill the order. :cool:
After your two orders, the stock is pretty low now :LOL:. Already push to ship more 230ah to US warehouse. ;);)