Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

RobertGreen

Solar Addict
Thanks, Robert! Which cells did you order. I've inquired with Jenny about EVE 230's and it seems like they will come with loose studs.
CATL 302's. I don't know if they always come with welded studs, but mine did. M6 thread.

740GLE

Solar Addict
Instead of Cali, they should try Las Vegas, NV. Only 4 hours from LA and cheaper on the taxes and other overhead.

Agreed Vegas shipping port is soo under utilized!

Once all these companies get over Jersey New York, LA, TX they’ll wake up to the gold mine that is Vegas is for ease of use. 😉

Jenny Wu

Docan Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd (Direct Sales)
Agreed Vegas shipping port is soo under utilized!

Once all these companies get over Jersey New York, LA, TX they’ll wake up to the gold mine that is Vegas is for ease of use. 😉
It’s not easy to build a warehouse in USA for us(the cost is also really high). Anyway noted with thanks. 😁

sunrise

Solar Enthusiast
About to order a few 304ah cells from Jenny, anyone knows what's the difference between the 302ah and the 304ah cells? I don't really care about the 2ah difference, are they similar quality wise? Thanks!

Jenny Wu

About to order a few 304ah cells from Jenny, anyone knows what's the difference between the 302ah and the 304ah cells? I don't really care about the 2ah difference, are they similar quality wise? Thanks!
Different brand, EVE 304Ah and CATL 302Ah, usually EVE 304Ah will reach to 320Ah, and CATL 302Ah will reach to 310Ah.

bsimmons1202

I want to say a big thanks to Jenny Wu for helping me with my battery purchase. I ordered 16 280 AH cells and I received them 28 SEP and received them today 30 SEP. They did send them from Houston and I do live in San Antonio. To me it was a good price with shipping and I did not have to try and take time off work. I they were boxed as 2 cells per box, packed very well. The cells all tested 3.289 per cell. I am waiting for my charger to top balance them and the BMS to put the pack together. I am making a 48 volt pack. Thank for all your hard work.

Jenny Wu

I want to say a big thanks to Jenny Wu for helping me with my battery purchase. I ordered 16 280 AH cells and I received them 28 SEP and received them today 30 SEP. They did send them from Houston and I do live in San Antonio. To me it was a good price with shipping and I did not have to try and take time off work. I they were boxed as 2 cells per box, packed very well. The cells all tested 3.289 per cell. I am waiting for my charger to top balance them and the BMS to put the pack together. I am making a 48 volt pack. Thank for all your hard work.
Thanks so much for your good feedback!!
I still work few hours during the holiday. If any urgent order needed, I will still try my best to arrange the shipment soon. (US warehouse is still open during the holiday)

Jenny Wu

Jenny, get some sleep.
Thanks so much for your kindness. Actually I am on the way to my hometown whole night in a car. So can’t sleep tonight. Also, I am very excited and very thankful for all of your good feedbacks. Can’t help to check it always. LOL