diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Amy Zheng is a great contact to order from. I received 8 EVE 280N cells in great packaging from US warehouse. $1234.80 out the door including PP fees. 5 business days or so for entire transaction from start to delivery at my door.

I haven't top balanced yet but from from other folks feedback I will assume they will test fine.

I'm going to mount them in a tool box to use as external battery for Titan solar generator.

Just got my 16 LF280N cells six days from order to front door.

Congrats! Makes me wish I would have ordered that version. Still waiting on the LF280Ks ordered on 12 Dec to ship from the Houston WH.

My 16 of the 280K cells just shipped from Houston yesterday, ordered about 5 weeks ago, so I imagine yours will ship right after the holiday.

I have some work to do. 280k cells arrived. WOW!

Attachments

• BatteryArrival.jpg
    BatteryArrival.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 51
Members and Member-Vendors, please remember that there is a hard rule against sales, marketing, advertising, and self promotion on this forum. The only place it is acceptable is in the corporate subforums. This thread is not in the corporate subforum and began as a 3rd party review, not a vendor thread. With that in mind, this is not the proper place for members to inquire about sales or products, or for vendors to promote their business or products or to discuss sales.

Members: Please do not use this thread to contact vendors about sales, product availability, etc. Doing so puts the vendors in a difficult position and could get them in trouble if/when they cross the line into sales/advertising.

Vendors: Please remember, our forum has strict rules about businesses promoting their business or products outside of the corporate section. I suggest that you start a new thread in the corporate corner where you introduce your business and where people can go to contact you. There you can communicate without worrying about breaking the rules. If you have any questions about the rules or the forum in general, please contact me by private message.

---
I also want to make clear, nobody is in trouble, no rules have changed, this is just a reminder of the existing rules that we all agreed to when we joined the forum. Vendors are allowed and encouraged to participate in any and all threads as long as it is not related to sales or promotion/marketing
---
@Jenny Wu @Amy Zheng @Libby Zhong

I pre-oredered Eve LF230 cells from @Amy Zheng on 11/30/2021 for stock inbound to their Houston warehouse. Got FEDEX tracking today.

Very easy to deal with, very professional, response is very quick. I anticipate grade-A cell excellence. This is an outstanding source for a DIY pack build at a very good price all-in.

I’ve spent a small fortune on ancillary tools and parts to complete the build. This forum is just outstanding. I would have never attempted such a project without this forum!

I am pleased to share my recent positive experience with Jenny Wu at Docan Technology! I placed an order for 24 EVE LF280K cells with welded studs to be shipped directly from China on November 3, 2021. Jenny was absolutely great to work with! She sent me pictures of every battery showing QR codes as well as serial numbers (11/06). Once the order was ready for shipment, I got periodic updates from Jenny when the ship left China (11/16), when it arrived in the USA (approx. 12/08), when it cleared customs/was picked up by the forwarder (12/17) and when it was picked up by FEDEX (12/23). The boxes arrived yesterday (12/27) in good shape.

I have unpacked and inspected all batteries. They are all brand new and in near perfect condition. No bloating, no dings or dents, only one minor scuff in one blue plastic shell. All batteries weighed in within specs and with only 32g variation. Voltages were all within 0.007v. I haven't had a chance to do any capacity testing but that will come. At this stage, I could not be happier with the product. And, Jenny was absolutely "the best". I'll call her again in a heartbeat when I want to order more batteries! Thanks Jenny!

I am pleased to share my recent positive experience with Jenny Wu at Docan Technology! I placed an order for 24 EVE LF280K cells with welded studs to be shipped directly from China on November 3, 2021. Jenny was absolutely great to work with! She sent me pictures of every battery showing QR codes as well as serial numbers (11/06). Once the order was ready for shipment, I got periodic updates from Jenny when the ship left China (11/16), when it arrived in the USA (approx. 12/08), when it cleared customs/was picked up by the forwarder (12/17) and when it was picked up by FEDEX (12/23). The boxes arrived yesterday (12/27) in good shape.

I have unpacked and inspected all batteries. They are all brand new and in near perfect condition. No bloating, no dings or dents, only one minor scuff in one blue plastic shell. All batteries weighed in within specs and with only 32g variation. Voltages were all within 0.007v. I haven't had a chance to do any capacity testing but that will come. At this stage, I could not be happier with the product. And, Jenny was absolutely "the best". I'll call her again in a heartbeat when I want to order more batteries! Thanks Jenny!
That's great to hear. I've got some of the EVE304's ordered from her and hopefully they will be in Houston any day now. I've got my insulated/heated box built and waiting for batteries, I've got my charger/balancer, my BMS, Master power switch, fuse and holder....pretty much just waiting on the battery cells to be able to continue. I'm expecting the same results as you had and I too have experienced nothing but good things so far from Jenny.

I ordered a JBD 16s 48v 200 amp BMS today from Amy, I think she has 10 in stock in Houston

I ordered a JBD 16s 48v 200 amp BMS today from Amy, I think she has 10 in stock in Houston
Is that the one you have to power up with a 9v battery or some other external power source the first time? I was wondering, that BMS did do a LVC shut down, do you have to "hit it" with another power source again to get it to start up again?

This thread started with Ghostwriter66’s company concern that they were going to pay for Grade A and receive Grade B.

I can swing by Houston and pick up cells this afternoon. But I’m corresponding with the Houston warehouse this morning and as far as I can tell, there are no cell level certificates. Just the representation that these are Grade A.

This leads me to believe that these cells are bulk items that did not pass some testing requirement and were therefore offloaded at a discount.

Oddly, I think they will provide a testing or certification sheet if you order from China.

Is there some objective way to know what we are buying? I’d like to be missing the point.

Sorry not to be on the bandwagon but I do have concerns.

Hey folks,
My Docan order arrived yesterday and everything looked fine. I've attached some photos. The delivery took a lot longer than I had hoped. But, this was not due to Docan. It's world wide supply chain issues. These cells came from China to the Houston warehouse and then to me.

The order was for 16x new 230ah cells and that's what I received.

Also of note, I went to top balance them and found that they were all nearly identical in SOC. All cells had initial current flow within .04a of one another at 3.29v. All were between .183 and .223 amps at 3.29 volts with my power supply current turned all the way up. I'll let you all know how that goes as they fully charge at 3.65ish

Attachments

• 20211228_124424.jpg
    20211228_124424.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20211228_124420.jpg
    20211228_124420.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211228_124408.jpg
    20211228_124408.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20211228_124311.jpg
    20211228_124311.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20211228_124304.jpg
    20211228_124304.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20211228_124246.jpg
    20211228_124246.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20211228_124122.jpg
    20211228_124122.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20211228_124036.jpg
    20211228_124036.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20211228_124156.jpg
    20211228_124156.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20211228_124429.jpg
    20211228_124429.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 43
Hey folks,
My Docan order arrived yesterday and everything looked fine. I've attached some photos. The delivery took a lot longer than I had hoped. But, this was not due to Docan. It's world wide supply chain issues. These cells came from China to the Houston warehouse and then to me.

The order was for 16x new 230ah cells and that's what I received.

Also of note, I went to top balance them and found that they were all nearly identical in SOC. All cells had initial current flow within .04a of one another at 3.29v. All were between .183 and .223 amps at 3.29 volts with my power supply current turned all the way up. I'll let you all know how that goes as they fully charge at 3.65ish
Are those the new EVE 230 stud contact bases? Those sure are nice. Lucky you. The ones I got back in Oct had very small contact area below the stud.

Back