diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Jenny has Docan power in her email signature.

Sure she’s a sales rep for the company but it’s not like she’s a third party middleman. Jenny’s products are Docan labeled so yeah it’s the same thing.

Jenny has Docan power in her email signature.

Sure she’s a sales rep for the company but it’s not like she’s a third party middleman. Jenny’s products are Docan labeled so yeah it’s the same thing.
I never got a response from that email address. The other one was generally answered in about 2 hours.

My credit card payment was handled through the other email on Alibaba.

Docan is a separate company from Jenny. Jenny only accepts bank wire transfers or credit cards processed on Alibaba.

Jenny's products can be picked up at the Docan Power storefront but, they are effectively like a drop-off site for Amazon, FedEx, or UPS.
jenny, amy zheng and other others all work for docan tech.
not sure where you got your your info from, but this is not true

I contacted Docan through messenger and Jenny replied a short while later. As others have said, she provided a link to pay with a credit card through Alibaba. Now just waiting for the cells to arrive.

Thanks to all for the advice.

I bought 32 CATL 302Ah batteries from Jenny a while back and tried to order another BMS from Doncan later but, the order was canceled because they have a non-compete clause as explained by Doncan.
They are prob just telling you that once one of their sales people lands a customer, the other sales people at Docan don't try to take that customer from them. I dont think it means she doesn't work at Docan, as she's been quite clear that she does.

They are prob just telling you that once one of their sales people lands a customer, the other sales people at Docan don't try to take that customer from them. I dont think it means she doesn't work at Docan, as she's been quite clear that she does.

That sounds like the most reasonable explanation. Something was lost in translation.

I contacted Docan through messenger and Jenny replied a short while later. As others have said, she provided a link to pay with a credit card through Alibaba. Now just waiting for the cells to arrive.

Thanks to all for the advice.
She can not reply via this website, if you still want to order from her, please just contact Jenny Wu. Our company has rules, same customers can not have two sales.

I bought 32 CATL 302Ah batteries from Jenny a while back and tried to order another BMS from Doncan later but, the order was canceled because they have a non-compete clause as explained by Doncan.
I just ordered and received a BMS from Jenny Wu, shipped via Huston.

Not sure what issues you experienced.

She can not reply via this website, if you still want to order from her, please just contact Jenny Wu. Our company has rules, same customers can not have two sales.
I believe she’s on multiple social networks, I don’t think will can ban her from Facebook.

I’ve only ordered from Jenny via email and alibaba payments, seemed the easiest.

That is correct.

Alright just finished up my order from Jenny Wu! Ordered 16x EVE 280Ah cells from Texas. Received about a week later from UPS. All cells looked great except 1 - dent in the side, looked like it had been dropped before packing. The packaging was fine, so it wasn't damaged in shipping. I told Jenny (all communication was over Alibaba messenger), and she ended up sending another cell free of charge, which arrived yesterday, and is in great shape. I highly recommend Jenny, Docan and ordering from Texas.

There is no need to charge the cell to 3.65V, you really do not gain much of anything, @3.45V is 99.5% SOC, 3.375V is 99% SOC, most in the forum set it to 3.35V (90% SOC)
This is great info, thanks. What would 10% and 20% SOC voltage values be?

Back