diy solar

diy solar

Our NEW GO-TO LiFePO4 vendor...09.20.21

Docan is legit but most people just email Jenny or Amy and do the deal that way.
I am waiting to hear from Jenny. I just got a quote from Amy. Price is higher than last October 21 ($113.93 vs 127.8 per cell). US stock both times.

I am waiting to hear from Jenny. I just got a quote from Amy. Price is higher than last October 21 ($113.93 vs 127.8 per cell). US stock both times.
They are two sales people that work at the same company, why would you ask two people at the same company for prices, they will tell you the same thing?

The prices are higher now because lithium prices are soaring.

They are two sales people that work at the same company, why would you ask two people at the same company for prices, they will tell you the same thing?

The prices are higher now because lithium prices are soaring.
I did not realize Jenny was with Amy. My mistake.

I thought CELLS would have gone down as Will mentioned companies are having a harder time selling cells vs pre-builts.

I thought CELLS would have gone down as Will mentioned companies are having a harder time selling cells vs pre-builts.
Raw materials are up, shipping is up, fuel costs are up. The pre-builts use the cells internally, there is no less demand for them!

They have gone up $100 since I started looking into them.

I'm buying everything I need in the next few months.

Seeing shipping is included in the price they offer (for US supply) I’m shocked prices haven’t gone up even more.

Excited to build the first phase of my battery with 16 EVE LF280K cells and a JBD BMS 7-20S 200A ordered from Jenny. $2620 with shipping and fees to Manitoba. Now the 3 month wait.
Just as I was getting home from work the UPS guy came with "boxes of lead" in his words. 16 perfect cells that all tested at 3.291 or 3.292v. 63 days from order to delivery from China I'm really happy with. Thanks Jenny!16 eve 280k cells all perfect 3.292 or 3.291v.jpg

With all the happy clients from Docan, why would you try and go anywhere else?
Not sure, thanks to this forum i found docan, and thanks to this forum i don't live the nightmares that people live when they get other thing that they don't order.

Last edited:
280Ah each or 4's?

Do they have a custom service to assemble it to 12v possibly with balancer and BMS?

Back