diy solar

diy solar

Over-paneling Victron MPPT controllers.

Will this interfere with the main growatt inverter? I figured with 6 of the EG4's, I would need at least 6 hours of pv to keep the batteries full and that does not even include any draws so I figured this would help some. Can you come back and post or start another thread and tag me when you do your set-up so I can see? I would really appreciate it.
I'll be sure to post up a video when I get to installing them. I have the EG4 SCC's here. I've been just using half my array currently to meet the max VOC ratings of the LV6548. I could install just one SCC at first and show how to hook it up and leave the PV on the other LV6548. I'm currently spending any free time working on an electric golf cart.

Adding additional SCC's is no different than having multiple MPPT's in an inverter or something like the Chargeverter adding watts from AC power. The MPPT's or AC charger are just adding watts to the DC bus of your system.

I'll be sure to post up a video when I get to installing them. I have the EG4 SCC's here. I've been just using half my array currently to meet the max VOC ratings of the LV6548. I could install just one SCC at first and show how to hook it up and leave the PV on the other LV6548. I'm currently spending any free time working on an electric golf cart.

Adding additional SCC's is no different than having multiple MPPT's in an inverter or something like the Chargeverter adding watts from AC power. The MPPT's or AC charger are just adding watts to the DC bus of your system.
Thanks so much!

Back