diy solar

diy solar

Overkill connecting?

bushi12

I have 3 16s 48v bms on battery packs and 1 new in box. I can't get any of them to connect. Tried 2 different laptops and re-downloded the entire system several times. Email the company and have gotten no response. Just the auto reply.

Has anyone had this issue. I've tried my usb port and tried the Bluetooth connection on phone.

On my 24V batteries, the BMS's blue light comes on when my phone connects to it. Do you get a blue light?

Really dumb question: Are the batteries charged so the BMS has power?

Did you get any response from Overkill?
Sorry I didn't update. I did get a response from them and they guy was super helpful. We just about factory reset my computer. They were in the process of sending me new hardware. I finally realized that I only started having trouble when I downloaded the watchpower program on my computers. I went and uninstalled anything that had to do with that program on both laptops and reinstalled overkill programs. BAM everything worked as it should. Haven't had any problems since.

Did you get any response from Overkill?
Sorry I didn't update. I did get a response from them and they guy was super helpful. We just about factory reset my computer. They were in the process of sending me new hardware. I finally realized that I only started having trouble when I downloaded the watchpower program on my computers. I went and uninstalled anything that had to do with that program on both laptops and reinstalled overkill programs. BAM everything worked as it should. Haven't had any problems since.

Back