diy solar

diy solar

Owner-Builder DIY, Enphase, Iron Ridge, Florida

Images of Proposed Ensemble Installation and Single Line Diagram.
(some information excluded from single line)
Ensemble option 4.pngsingle line 200.jpg

Ensemble Training:
I have recently been getting certified to install the Ensemble and Encharge battery backup system from Enphase University.
If you have an enlighten login you can sign in and request approval to enroll in any of the Enphase training courses.
So far i have taken the Enphase Storage Installation Certification Training and also Ensemble Design Certification Training. The design training seems to be getting an update and is on hold.
To initialize an ensemble system you must be certified to install the system and have one install under your belt. Your first install can be on your own system.
As part of the process they require you to submit all your documents to them for review.
I was able to work through the forms they provided(Field Fillable Diagram, FFD, and Site Survey Form) See attached:
More to come...
What's the charge for those courses /training?

Images of Proposed Ensemble Installation and Single Line Diagram.
(some information excluded from single line)
Hard to tell from the image... but you might want to check the depth of the Encharge, The front cover slides off forwards, so you need like 2x the depth to the garage door rails to get it off.

What's the charge for those courses /training?
I have been taking all the on demand classes available at no cost. Also they recently updated the training to include their latest products; IQ8 pv inverter, IQ battery 3T and 10T, combiner 4, and IQ Controller 2. The new battery is the same energy and power but a different form factor. @7.4” it is quite slender. The new pv inverter lineup will have no sizing(output) restrictions compared to battery output.

Attachments

• CE96EBBE-8CF8-4421-A0DD-F1AF6A3D0519.jpeg
    CE96EBBE-8CF8-4421-A0DD-F1AF6A3D0519.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
Back