diy solar

diy solar

Panel Failure - Beware dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide

Hummm, you say the gubbmit is lacing our med supplies with dubious strains of mind altering yet subliminally and oddly pleasurable chemical contaminates?
I myself have contracted the peculiar “Benjamin Button syndrome” from drinking
Questionable dollar store beer for 10 years.
I think it is tampered with. ????
Yet I still buy more and more ?

28F58F5F-0763-46FB-9817-C2FDC502712E.gif

We had another serious spill here over the weekend ... must have been 4" of dihydrogen oxide dumped on my poor panels... Have to credit those LG panels... they're still hanging in there and kicking out about 37% rated.

I found out that a DHMO pipeline was buried in the street in front of my house. Another hazard: I have 3 lithium batteries in the house and had the air tested. The results were 78% nitrogen and only 21% oxygen left.

I found out that a DHMO pipeline was buried in the street in front of my house. Another hazard: I have 3 lithium batteries in the house and had the air tested. The results were 78% nitrogen and only 21% oxygen left.
21% on the Left, how much on the Right? :unsure:

A chemical engineer was planning to go to his favorite chemical bar, and asked his electrical engineer friend to go with him. The electrical engineer accepted, but later started getting insecure because he will be the only non-chemical engineer at the bar.

They walk into the bar and the chemical engineer orders a bourbon and H2O. The electrical engineer, attempting to sound smart, asks for a bourbon and H2O too.

The electrical engineer soon dies of poisoning.

Last edited:
A chemical engineer was planning to go to his favorite chemical bar, and asked his electrical engineer friend to go with him. The electrical engineer accepted, but later started getting insecure because he will be the only non-chemical engineer at the bar.

They walk into the bar and the chemical engineer orders a bourbon and H2O. The electrical engineer, attempting to sound smart, asks for a bourbon and H2O too.

The electrical engineer soon dies of poisoning.
I probably shouldn't have but I laughed.

When I was in high school, for an extra credit science project I got over a hundred students and a handful of teachers to sign a petition banning dihydrogen monoxide. I told them that too much of it could kill you, it's in our oceans, it comes out of our faucets, and its so prevalent that it's in every living being on earth.

It's amazing what you can get people to believe based on half truths.

It's that time of year again! Are you prepared?

Last night a spontaneous and severe outbreak occurred locally causing electrical discharges so large the resonating booms could be heard for miles.

Last edited:
Back