diy solar

diy solar

Perfect Power 1800 Solar Generator

SA Solar User

I am looking for help. I have a "Perfect Power 1800 Solar Generator" (2016 era); originally marketed under Solutions for Science, Nature Power Solar Generator 1800, and possibly other names. The unit will no longer switch to Utility Power and start or charge when the AC line cord is plugged in to the typical 120vac outlet. Upon internal inspection I see that the battery has some charge, it is not dead. NOTE: The unit does recognize the presence of incoming AC; the display wakes up and shows "Backup" indicator when the power cord is plugged in, but otherwise the unit appears inoperative.
While there is nothing that I can see that appears out of order or abnormal inside there are several large circuit boards inside and no way to trace any circuitry. No fuses are visible.
I have tried to reach out to past support phone numbers or email addresses for the seller with no success. The company where I purchased the unit has changed names (has the same owner and address) and they do not reply to inquiries.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE? A SCHEMATIC OR ANY OTHER SERVICE INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

All the best;
SA SOLAR USER
roberh.mag@satx.rr.com

Back