diy solar

diy solar

Photonicinduction is back…… LOL

Jennifer

Back several years ago (4 to be exact) my favorite YouTuber went dark for reasons to do with trying to get his wife into the UK and depression… I and others missed him terribly…. He’s back hilarious as ever… one of his latest videos is below…. Below that I’ve pasted one of his oldies and hilarious ones where he tosses a brick into a spinning washing machine… ????? OMG that bouncing machine cracks me up.… I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.

Take note the 1,000 VDC 15 amp arc his friends drawing in this vid isn’t much less voltage than we’re playing with in these new breed of SCC’c out now.

Last edited:
Roses? Ummmm no hon, the roses are fine….. PSSSSST Frank…. Go buy some roses before she comes out…..YES an entire bush you idiot…. Get going!!!!!!!!

This guy know how to throw an arc…his neighbors must love him as must the local carpet place..hahaha

We 'wonder', he 'does'.... LOL..

Come on guys... you know you all have thought about it, maybe after a few beers... the old "Here babe, hold my beer.... watch this".... check out the burn marks in the carpet, testimony to true awesomeness... also note in his videos the complete lack of any type of fire extinguisher... LOL.... wait for it... remember his motto.. Until it pops... (lol)... wait for the beer cool down.. wow... crazy. Jeeeeee I wonder why he ended up getting divorced.. :ROFLMAO:... hon the carpet looks fine, just relax..

Last edited:
They don't make them like this these days...... but hon, I NEED to use the stove outlet, it'll only be a minute... oh come on, you can walk around it....

Back