Picked up new Hyundai 300W HIS-S300RG panels in Massachusetts, more available

bill_k

I found this distributor from a Craigslist search. Think I snagged a good deal for my new off-grid setup, $140 each+tax. Just letting everyone know. I have no affiliation with them and pick-up was easy. They will ship too.

Here is the ad:

Bill

Last edited:

TRW

Solar Enthusiast
I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120. Twenty or more $110.
I could ship pallets across the country on freight, usually cheaper to just ship them to a trucking station near you, aprox. $400 to many states.
Two pallets or more $105, three pallets or more $100.
, and also cheaper offerings on used ones, and discounts for quantities. Let's make a deal. We can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
So how do we follow up on your offer, and get some info on your panels?

12VoltInstalls

…myself everything do I…
I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120. Twenty or more $110.
I could ship pallets across the country on freight, usually cheaper to just ship them to a trucking station near you, aprox. $400 to many states.
Two pallets or more $105, three pallets or more $100.
, and also cheaper offerings on used ones, and discounts for quantities. Let's make a deal. We can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
Worcester Mass.
do you have a website with brand/specs/warranty? Are they Brand of the Month or a committed “manufacturer?” i.e. confidence? (I’m in Vermont- driving would be cheap for me)

TRW

Solar Enthusiast
I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120.

, and also cheaper offerings on used ones,.we can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
I tried to follow up on this with you, but got now answer, how about trying to reconnect with me again.