diy solar

diy solar

Picked up new Hyundai 300W HIS-S300RG panels in Massachusetts, more available

bill_k

I found this distributor from a Craigslist search. Think I snagged a good deal for my new off-grid setup, $140 each+tax. Just letting everyone know. I have no affiliation with them and pick-up was easy. They will ship too.

Here is the ad:

Bill

Last edited:
I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120. Twenty or more $110.
I could ship pallets across the country on freight, usually cheaper to just ship them to a trucking station near you, aprox. $400 to many states.
Two pallets or more $105, three pallets or more $100.
, and also cheaper offerings on used ones, and discounts for quantities. Let's make a deal. We can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
So how do we follow up on your offer, and get some info on your panels?

I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120. Twenty or more $110.
I could ship pallets across the country on freight, usually cheaper to just ship them to a trucking station near you, aprox. $400 to many states.
Two pallets or more $105, three pallets or more $100.
, and also cheaper offerings on used ones, and discounts for quantities. Let's make a deal. We can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
Worcester Mass.
do you have a website with brand/specs/warranty? Are they Brand of the Month or a committed “manufacturer?” i.e. confidence? (I’m in Vermont- driving would be cheap for me)

I will beat those prices. I have new 325 watts for $130 for three or more. Ten or more $120.

, and also cheaper offerings on used ones,.we can ship or deliver for a fee if the order is big enough in the North East. Thank you.
I tried to follow up on this with you, but got now answer, how about trying to reconnect with me again.

Back