Please help check my camper solar power setup

baker329

No, as shown in the other thread the 4 335W panels in 2S2P work with the 100/50.
I did see your post again in the other thread about the correct charge controller for both arrays. Sorry I completely forgot. So much information. My brain is in overload right now lol.

Bud Martin

Photon Sorcerer
Can you clarify the drawing?
You have AC OUT+/-connected to the 'FACTORY FUSE BOX' that is labeled as '24' and then that box has 12V- and 12V+ terminals which are fed by the 24V to 12V converter, it does not make sense to me.
What is kind of Voltage is that 'AC OUT +/-?
The AC withe +/- labels do not make sense tome, same for the 'FACTORY FUSE BOX'.

baker329

Can you clarify the drawing?
You have AC OUT+/-connected to the 'FACTORY FUSE BOX' that is labeled as '24' and then that box has 12V- and 12V+ terminals which are fed by the 24V to 12V converter.
What is kind of Voltage is that 'AC OUT +/-?
The AC withe +/- labels do not make sense tome, same for the 'FACTORY FUSE BOX'.
I honestly don't know what I'm doing at the fuse box yet and how I connect 24v power to the inverter. I was thinking that there was a main 24v line that I could connect into the inverter that powers my 24v appliances and outlets.