diy solar

diy solar

Please Needing Help Quick

Here a video. In this scenario it wasn’t even charging but you can hear something inside AIO clicking on then off.
I just re read that you have a ground wire from the batteries to the inverter. If the batteries are sitting on damp concrete, that's the problem.
they are on plastic. Thick rubber like plastic and under that is wood.

Here a video. In this scenario it wasn’t even charging but you can hear something inside AIO clicking on then off.
Did you forget to link the video?

they are on plastic. Thick rubber like plastic and under that is wood.
Wood can be conductive.
Last year a guy had a fire because he covered his battery terminals with a sheet of damp plywood.

The only thing in these inverters that clicks, are the transfer relay and the ground relay. Both happen at the same time.

He was very nice we tried lots of things ultimately we decided that it’s not charging correctly due to the generator. I need to try a different Genny
What about the double n/g bond issue?
And current leaking to the dirt?

I was more focused on getting charging working when him and I where calling. That’s my bad, I’ve since reached out again and linked him to this Forum so he can catch up. Theres a lot going on with this.

Ok here it is. You can hear it clicking internally. Shows 120v in, near 60hrtz. Shows the AC input symbol but no charging. It repeats this cycle indefinitely.

Back