diy solar

diy solar

Possible fraud at (some) AliExpress stores?

Check out some of the vendors people have experience with. Personally, I would go either with Shenzhen Luyuan or Docan Power. Both of those have representatives that are active on this site, and you can review comments others have made purchasing from them. Getting the ells through Alibaba after having a chat with the vendors in question for a personalized quote is the way to go - make sure you specify DDP shipping terms, and you can sometimes get a small discount for mentioning that you found them through this forum.
I understand the above sellers have ware houses in the USA, but what if you're in the Mediterranian area of Europe?

I understand the above sellers have ware houses in the USA, but what if you're in the Mediterranian area of Europe?
you can ask for ddp shipment from docan and lyuann .
16 280k will be around 2100 euro from docan
2900 from luyann

it will be on the slow boat though, as the train through belarus and ukrain for understandable reasons is delayed

you can ask for ddp shipment from docan and lyuann .
16 280k will be around 2100 euro from docan
2900 from luyann

it will be on the slow boat though, as the train through belarus and ukrain for understandable reasons is delayed
Thanks for reply. 16s 280AH guessed. Forgive me for noobyness: what is ddp short for?

shipping would be about 4 days from there anywhere in europe ?
what is your location that that is an issue ?
I'm in Israel. DHL would ship here, but when you buy batteries It has to go by Truck or by boat. My experience is shipping books from Israel to Scandinavia took about 3-4 weeks over 10 years ago. (Opposite direction was not doable beacause of insane pricing.)

Back