diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

noenegdod

Solar Addict
Video is linked to the findings of the study but that is not the whole story. You need to actually watch the whole video or do more research before you rush around ringing the alarm bell and spreading this sound bite.

You can’t post a video, never mind a 25 minute video and expect people not to comment on such an explosive topic.

You can’t post a video, never mind a 25 minute video and expect people not to comment on such an explosive topic.
bulshit. why did you even post this shit?

Are you guys simple?

I said: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE SUBJECT AND SCOPE IS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE SOUND BITE.

Seriously, pull your heads out of your a$$ and actually read. I never said to not comment. I said fully understand what the video is saying because there is more to it than just the sound bite.

Such anger. Perhaps you would care to give an executive summary for us simpletons?

There is no anger. Annoyance sure but not anger. As for giving a summary, you have already exceed the time I give to simpletons.

Are you guys simple?
???

“I said: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE SUBJECT AND SCOPE IS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE SOUND BITE.”

Where’s your video on bacon, cheeseburgers, alcoholism, etc etc etc ?

Such an angry and desperate response?
?
More sheeple ??????
on the Saturday morning DIY Shitchat channel.
189ECCF1-8F76-4E2E-8EBF-06D4FE6D54A9.gif

Last edited:
Are you guys simple?
???

“I said: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE SUBJECT AND SCOPE IS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE SOUND BITE.”

?
More sheeple ??????
View attachment 73661

That's fking annoying.. please delete that stupid gif and post something that doesn't flash.

Are you guys simple?
???

Where’s your video on bacon, cheeseburgers, alcoholism, etc etc etc ?

?
More sheeple ??????
View attachment 73661

Straight up pathetic. I posted a well put together objective video that presented the strengths and weaknesses of an observation made by a cardiologist based on over 500 blood tests and because it was a little too long for some peoples attention span or didnt promote the narrative you want to hear all you can do is to try to distract from the actual subject.

Straight up pathetic. I posted a well put together objective video that presented the strengths and weaknesses of an observation made by a cardiologist based on over 500 blood tests and because it was a little too long for some peoples attention span or didnt promote the narrative you want to hear all you can do is to try to distract from the actual subject.
That's not the problem with the video..

The problem is the guy in the video is a nurse and is commenting and explaining things he has no more knowledge of than you have of thermodynamic volumetric fuel mixing inside a rocket nozzle.

I make no judgement as to the validity of the information.. I just know that I don't take science advice or interpretations from a nurse..

I make no judgement as to the validity of the information.. I just know that I don't take science advice or interpretations from a nurse..
I try and go after the information presented rather than the presenter. A lot of people on here take advice from Will P, myself, and others on this forum, who are not licensed master electricians.

I try and go after the information presented rather than the presenter. A lot of people on here take advice from Will P, myself, and others on this forum, who are not licensed master electricians.

But it is the presenter that was put forth to give us the information.... This is done for a reason..

If it was just the information in its pure form, that would only require a link to a reputable source... but that's not what's being done as, while they do provide a link, they also add commentary in the hopes that the link won't be followed and people will trust the commentator.

Its a disinformation technique..

The reality is that most people, (greater than 99%) wouldn't understand the information in the link, and this opens the door for someone to hold it up for everyone to see, and then inject their own opinion and commentary as if they are being open, honest, and truthful, and worse yet, pretending like they understand the information...

The nurse in the video probably isn't even capable himself of understanding the information unless he has an advanced degree in medicine, biology, virology, etc... in which case, he wouldn't be a nurse.

Its like a school bus driver giving an Airbus 380 pilot advice on the source of a strange vibration.. And such is the world of bad information we live in today.. where most people are too ignorant to recognize that even the source is flawed, let alone the interpretation... and a conspiracy is born.. an antivaxer is born, an election is stolen, and a host of other wackadoodle stupid things...

I try and go after the information presented rather than the presenter.
Sounds like a plan. When one of my kids was a newborn he was dying from a worsening elevated bilirubin condition. The doctor told us the only thing left to try was a full body blood transfusion. A nurse recognized he was blowing it and correctly diagnosed the problem as dehydration. She pumped the baby with fluids, he got better , and went home. The nurse's experience was way more valuable than he doctor's knowledge and education.

The whole thing is crap and this is not the first time "Dr." Campbell has gone down a bunny trail. Time will tell but there are many reasons to believe this is not what it appears.

Attachments

• FE_vN-kUYAUjfoU.jpg
    FE_vN-kUYAUjfoU.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 24
The whole thing is crap and this is not the first time "Dr." Campbell has gone down a bunny trail. Time will tell but there are many reasons to believe this is not what it appears.
Well that didn't take long...

Some folks should not visit youtube for anything but animal videos.. cute cats doing funny things and stuff...

Sounds like a plan. When one of my kids was a newborn he was dying from a worsening elevated bilirubin condition. The doctor told us the only thing left to try was a full body blood transfusion. A nurse recognized he was blowing it and correctly diagnosed the problem as dehydration. She pumped the baby with fluids, he got better , and went home. The nurse's experience was way more valuable than he doctor's knowledge and education.
The most likely explanation for this is that there was a transient increase in these markers. They see this with other vaccines. The vaccine induces a very significant inflammatory-immune response. That is the vaccine's entire purpose. Do you know what else produces these markers and goes on to actually damage numerous organs? Covid.

One year ago when we didn't have so much evidence that the vaccines aren't really vaccines; they only last 6 months ?
And how many boosters before a side effect really harms your body long-term ?
Maybe we should be looking at treatments ? Where is pfizer's new pill ? What treatments are effective that we have now ?
And why are we so focused on vaccines, when we have never been able to make an effective vaccine for the cold or flu ?
We need MORE debate about vaccines, not less. JMHO

What treatments are effective that we have now ?
The narrative with Ivermectin is "evolving". It has gone from useless horse medicine with no scientific studies to show it helps, to maybe it does really work in some cases, but not for you unless you have worms. Looks like the MSM is past the hospitals overloaded with Ivermectin overdoses phase. Haven't seen that one lately.
Ivermectin may help covid-19 patients—but only those with worms

Back