diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

There is a teapot orbiting the sun between Earth and Mars.
(It is non-metallic, has too small a radar cross section to be detected that way.)

The rest of what you said is stupid and not worth addressing. This however is the whole point ^^^ I dont want your "help" any more than you would want my "help" forcing you to live a better life style and being healthier so you did not need your style of "help"
New Covid infections in US are now running 2.78x higher per capita in the most Republican tenth of the country than the most Democratic tenth
https://t.co/qWLY1wmcDI?amp=1

Attachments

• cases_red_blue_112121.jpg
    cases_red_blue_112121.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2
Johnson, you are an old fart like me so why are you telling these young people to get vaccinated ? For what purpose ?
You guys pretend you are focused on science, yet it's way too early to put faith in these vaccines ? How is that scientific ?
Let's use an experimental vaccine and then put multiple booster shots on top of that, and what can go wrong ?
One of them reason is compassion and the other is decency. For example I don't want you to smoke in the same room as others as it stinks, let alone the risk of getting cancer from the second hand smoke.

You keep going on about it being an experiment. How much experimentation is needed before you accept it is safe? 3.3 billion people are fully vaccinated, is that enough experimentation for you?

Science is something we all use every day, kids know early on from experience that when the flick the switch, the light comes on and off. We have taken it a little further and can all put a solar system and batteries to produce the power need to turn on the light but most of us here are not knowledgeable enough to design the optimal solar panel or batteries for mass production. We leave those parts in the hands of experts. And everything I do is experimental, from the moment we learned switching the light on to learning that doctors know more about what is good for my health than I do. (After all they spend a lot of time studying medicine)

So the question becomes 3.3 billion people fully vaccinated and the unvaccinated more then 10 times likely to die from covid, how many people have had side effects from the vaccine that resulted in death. After that it is simple statistics to pick the safest, or if you prefer, the least harmful option.

The rest of what you said is stupid and not worth addressing. This however is the whole point ^^^ I dont want your "help" any more than you would want my "help" forcing you to live a better life style and being healthier so you did not need your style of "help"
So it is settled you will refuse the hospital treatment. Problem solved.

But yet we have not problem providing health care for drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, speeders, dangerous drivers, abortions (put the dick down!) etc
This is indeed the oath medical providers take. It seems moral. What I am questioning is the morality of those that would defy simple precautions for their personal convenience.

New Covid infections in US are now running 2.78x higher per capita in the most Republican tenth of the country than the most Democratic tenth
https://t.co/qWLY1wmcDI?amp=1
Who cares? Are you vaccinated? Dont worry about it. Protect yourself and let others live with the consequences of their actions.

Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives than argue about this garbage?

This is indeed the oath medical providers take. It seems moral. What I am questioning is the morality of those that would defy simple precautions for their personal convencience.
You mean like getting exercise and not eating garbage food, right?

But yet we have not problem providing health care for drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, speeders, dangerous drivers, abortions (put the dick down!) etc
For many things in life there will not be a solution, we humans are far from perfect. A vaccine is needed because we need to train our bodies to recognize the virus and we do not have better ways to achieve this.

There is a teapot orbiting the sun between Earth and Mars.
(It is non-metallic, has too small a radar cross section to be detected that way.)
I like this example. I also like when people appeal to the supernatural, then by definition, don't have natural explanations, but then don't believe in my supernatural invisible monkey that sits on my shoulder and translates the words I read and whispers them in my ear... you see, many people think that reading is a function of your eyes, brain, and cognitive functions but really it is supernatural as there is no fully explained natural understanding of it yet, and when we stare at pages long enough it is like worship going out until we attract these little cute monkeys that read for us.

Who cares? Are you vaccinated? Dont worry about it. Protect yourself and let others live with the consequences of their actions.

Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives than argue about this garbage?
You guys are killing of your own base in order to stick it to the democrats, it is the epitome of stupidity...

Sure, If you quit forcing me to be responsible for others garbage decisions.
I am not forcing you to do anything, I am asking you to be a responsible adult and to accept the consequences of your own actions. It is not like you are dumb or didn't have time to think about your actions.

Why do I see stories of the anti vaxxers in the hospital insisting they have no covid because covid is a hoax? Badmouthing the doctors and nurses the entire time. The only thing that shuts them up is the ventilator. Not sure how the medical staff can continue to have compassion in these situations.

I have been thinking about my actions my entire life so I did not have to be and feel so weak that I need to run into the arms of anyone else for protection. Now, the weak are crying for me to protect them. Nope. The vaccine presents a very small risk to me personally. I firmly believe that the vaccine presents a greater risk to me personally than a covid infection. Im not not taking it to be stubborn. I am not taking it because I have done the work to make myself as healthy as I can and am not going to risk that effort to save someone else. If I have made a mistake, I can live/or die with that.

Even if the weak were asking you to protect them and you had the means and ability, why would you refuse to help them? Isn't what this forum is all about, helping each other with our hobby or even necessities? The OP's question was about the risk of heart attacks, the answer to that question is to look at the available data, of which there is very little, so if there is a risk, it has not been large enough to be detected yet. Scaremongers would have you believe that there are serious risks to getting the vaccine, but fail to produce ANY evidence to that effect. In the mean time there is plenty of evidence that vaccines safe lives which you for some reason ignore.

But I have seen enough about flat earthers, young earth creationists and the likes to know that evidence does not matter to people like yourself. I will stay polite, but I am not going to allow you to spread nonsense unchallenged either.

Mandate = forcing. Chronic complaining and whining about "doing the right thing" until someone does what you want them to do = forcing.
Mandate does = forcing, and by my code, has moral and ethical issues.
Chronic complaining is social pressure and is very different as there are no moral or ethical issues.
You should fix your compass, it is confused.

Even if the weak were asking you to protect them and you had the means and ability, why would you refuse to help them? Isn't what this forum is all about, helping each other with our hobby or even necessities? The OP's question was about the risk of heart attacks, the answer to that question is to look at the available data, of which there is very little, so if there is a risk, it has not been large enough to be detected yet. Scaremongers would have you believe that there are serious risks to getting the vaccine, but fail to produce ANY evidence to that effect. In the mean time there is plenty of evidence that vaccines safe lives which you for some reason ignore.

But I have seen enough about flat earthers, young earth creationists and the likes to know that evidence does not matter to people like yourself. I will stay polite, but I am not going to allow you to spread nonsense unchallenged either.
I unwatched this thread but because you quoted me I got notified.

I do weeks of volunteer work every year. I donate professional services with a value in excess of $10k every year. I help neighbours shovel snow and mow lawns. I wont modify my body or risk my health for anyone.

You attempt to relegate me to the ranks of flat earthers and young earth creationists because they are clearly morons so that you dont have to actually address me. I really dont care.

Here is an interview with 2 people that were injured by vaccine. The entire interview is over 2 hours long but is linked to relevant 30 second part discussing injury and what is required to report and what the potential consequences are.

Greece announces COVID-19 vaccines will now be obligatory for everyone 60 years or older. Failure to do so will incur a monthly fine of $113 and the money will go towards funding hospitals strained by the pandemic.

I do weeks of volunteer work every year. I donate professional services with a value in excess of $10k every year. I help neighbours shovel snow and mow lawns. I wont modify my body or risk my health for anyone.
Does your time volunteering or performing professional services have any risk associated with them? Do you drive to any of these places? Are there small, but existing chances of injury or death?

I don't think you really mean you wouldn't risk your health for anyone, just that you have a limit to how much risk you are willing to take on and due to your concern about the safety of the vaccine, you believe it poses a greater risk than what you would normally be willing to take on. Or, the potential amount of risk in a single action is greater taken on its own than any of your other selfless actions.

Back