diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

The narrative with Ivermectin is "evolving". It has gone from useless horse medicine with no scientific studies to show it helps, to maybe it does really work in some cases, but not for you unless you have worms. Looks like the MSM is past the hospitals overloaded with Ivermectin overdoses phase. Haven't seen that one lately.
Ivermectin may help covid-19 patients—but only those with worms
This idea has been around for a while now as it may explain marginal benefits but only in some countries. We know comorbidities increase risk with Covid. Consequently, treating a comorbidity may improve Covid outcomes.

The narrative with Ivermectin is "evolving". It has gone from useless horse medicine with no scientific studies to show it helps, to maybe it does really work in some cases, but not for you unless you have worms. Looks like the MSM is past the hospitals overloaded with Ivermectin overdoses phase. Haven't seen that one lately.
Ivermectin may help covid-19 patients—but only those with worms
Not going to debate ivermectin. I know it works because I've used it, my family has used it, and many top critical care doctors prescribe it as their #1 early treatment.
So either you choose to believe the paid-off medical journals, who frequently pull peer-reviewed positive articles about ivermectin, or you believe the doctors who have suffered financial harm by pushing it because it saves lives.
The politicized FDA and AMA carry no moral high ground as their leaders all sit on the boards of Pfizer and Moderna after they "serve the public."
Believe what you want to.

Q Twaddle belongs in the OUTHOUSE (FacePox) this is a DIY Solar Site and NOT a Q-Nut hangout.
Religion, Race, Politics, Gender Issues & the Q-POX Issues are ALL Forum Toxins.
This is the chit chat section and if you do not like non solar related content, I suggest you leave Steve. People can talk politics and whatever else they wish, as long as it is in the chit chat section.

The moment someone posts non-solar related content to another board here, I am deleting it.

Also, the content produced was from an accredited doctor who is held in high regards by many pro-vaccine folks. He also posts his evidence with peer reviewed literature. If you wish to challenge his literature, post the study!!
I already did. The AHA has put the article on hold.

Attachments

• FE_vN-kUYAUjfoU.jpg
    FE_vN-kUYAUjfoU.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 7
Why do people think that this physician is a nurse? He is an accredited doctor held in high regards. There is no conspiracy here, and he is pro-vaccine. The posts in this thread are ignorant to the content of this video and the literature that the physician is presenting and referencing.
I don't know who you are referring to Will. Daan Campbell that did the video is not a doctor of medicine. He is a nurse.

I wonder if people think he is this guy: https://www.immunology.org/careers/career-case-studies/prof-john-campbell-phd

He also has some books but that does not mean much these days: https://www.amazon.com/John-Campbell/e/B00FJ03KOY?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

"Dr. John Campbell is a Senior Lecturer in Nursing studies at the University of Cumbria. He has been a clinical nurse and a nurse tutor for over 30 years. In addition to writing books, he has also produced a range of videos and podcasts on various health and nursing related topics. As well as selling his materials in the Western countries, many are distributed at no cost, or low cost, to students in poorer countries."

I am just tired of people reporting posts from the chit chat zone. I think it is a great place to post your ideas, opinions and argue with others. That is the whole point of this section of the website. For some reason, I am still getting reports and people stating "this is not solar related, you should not post this here" etc. I do not understand why because this is for off-topic discussion. Not solar.

Dr. John Campbell

He has a Ph.D in Nursing Education.. $hit, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Ph.D in nursing education.

But he's no medical doctor.. not saying he's a slouch though.

Misleading right? I believe his Phd is in education. I don't even know if he has a BSN. He might just be an RN. I love RNs but this is misleading.
Yeah, I cannot seem to find his degree anywhere. Seems like an education degree. VERY misleading.

I am just tired of people reporting posts from the chit chat zone. I think it is a great place to post your ideas, opinions and argue with others. That is the whole point of this section of the website. For some reason, I am still getting reports and people stating "this is not solar related, you should not post this here" etc. I do not understand why because this is for off-topic discussion. Not solar.
Perhaps you should specify that in the sub-forum description with an "any topic" statement.

Dr. John Campbell

He has a Ph.D in Nursing Education.. $hit, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Ph.D in nursing education.

But he's no medical doctor.. not saying he's a slouch though.
Wow, he does have a lot of experience. Has been teaching in a few countries and at university. It is unfortunate that he referenced an article that AHA has put on hold. I wonder if the rest of the literature he posts is low in quality or being pulled recently.

Yeah, I cannot seem to find his degree anywhere. Seems like an education degree. VERY misleading.
It's youtube.. what were you expecting?

Youtube and facebook are the epicenters for every idiot who seeks attention because they're lonely.. and then a bunch of very bored people migrate to these channels seeking drama and controversy.

I labeled it as "off-topic discussion". I don't know how else to phrase it to make it more obvious. I would imagine that people would see off topic discussion, and assume that is what this section is for.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 027 - (1) Chit Chat - DIY Solar Power Forum - diysolarforum.com.png
    FireShot Capture 027 - (1) Chit Chat - DIY Solar Power Forum - diysolarforum.com.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
It's youtube.. what were you expecting?

Youtube and facebook are the epicenters for every idiot who seeks attention because they're lonely.. and then a bunch of very bored people migrate to these channels seeking drama and controversy.
Sadly, very true. Especially the finance/crypto side of youtube.

I am always so scared to post information in my videos that is incorrect, so I stick to simple topics that I know well. Luckily I have everyone on this forum and numerous electrical engineers in the comment section of my videos ready to prove any point I make as being incorrect, which is nice. It keeps my information in check.

Wow, he does have a lot of experience. Has been teaching in a few countries and at university. It is unfortunate that he referenced an article that AHA has put on hold. I wonder if the rest of the literature he posts is low in quality or being pulled recently.
I don't know.. all I can tell you is that such subject matter (medicine, nuclear research, rocket science, etc), are not domains that non-experts should partake in and pretend or portray some delusional understanding. Guy's like this dude do more harm than good..

He should stick to what he knows.. and judging by his Ph.D, I would surmise he knows a boat load about nursing and patient care..

Back