diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

Sorry to get you guys all fired up over 1 page out of 329,000 yet to come ..... To me, that page clearly shows that the people who were having the highest number of adverse reactions to the vaccines were in the groups that need it the least .... that is a large number of deaths attributed to the vaccine by Pfizer's own numbers .... and that number of adverse events seemed to be before the wholesale vaccines began. Did you see how many people still hadn't recovered from their adverse reactions?

That single page has a LOT of valuable information if you only looked at it and think about it. If you guys stopped yapping like a bunch of mockingbirds and actually engaged your brain to analyze some of the data ... you might figure something out.
I thought you were actually trying to figure out something about Uttar Pradesh .... guess you couldn't find anything that supports your belief system so you gave up.

All you guys want to do is figure out how to vilify the person or organization that brings data you don't want to accept ... and have no interest at all in looking at data.

But, you are right about one thing .... the more research I do, the more I find data that concerns me about the vaccine. I have 2 doses now, but unless I find something that changes my mind I don't intend to get any more .... the benefit of the vaccine I already have + other prevention and early treatment strategies will keep me safe.
I don't actually spend very much time around other people ..... I don't like people. I'm happiest when sitting on a mountaintop or out in my boat all by myself. I don't need the approval of a bunch of jackals like you guys.

The vaccine is not the ONLY way to protect yourself against the virus ...... Yeah, I know .... You don't want to believe that and will get all fired up and yapping again ..... You can probably pick out one sentence in this post to attack it and ignore everything else ..... or you can simply make something up and argue against that as if that's what I said.
Yup, they redacted information but left just what you are looking for in .003% of the total data, what luck they forgot and left that !

Sorry to get you guys all fired up over 1 page out of 329,000 yet to come ..... To me, that page clearly shows that the people who were having the highest number of adverse reactions to the vaccines were in the groups that need it the least .... that is a large number of deaths attributed to the vaccine by Pfizer's own numbers .... and that number of adverse events seemed to be before the wholesale vaccines began. Did you see how many people still hadn't recovered from their adverse reactions?

That single page has a LOT of valuable information if you only looked at it and think about it. If you guys stopped yapping like a bunch of mockingbirds and actually engaged your brain to analyze some of the data ... you might figure something out.
I thought you were actually trying to figure out something about Uttar Pradesh .... guess you couldn't find anything that supports your belief system so you gave up.

All you guys want to do is figure out how to vilify the person or organization that brings data you don't want to accept ... and have no interest at all in looking at data.

But, you are right about one thing .... the more research I do, the more I find data that concerns me about the vaccine. I have 2 doses now, but unless I find something that changes my mind I don't intend to get any more .... the benefit of the vaccine I already have + other prevention and early treatment strategies will keep me safe.
I don't actually spend very much time around other people ..... I don't like people. I'm happiest when sitting on a mountaintop or out in my boat all by myself. I don't need the approval of a bunch of jackals like you guys.

The vaccine is not the ONLY way to protect yourself against the virus ...... Yeah, I know .... You don't want to believe that and will get all fired up and yapping again ..... You can probably pick out one sentence in this post to attack it and ignore everything else ..... or you can simply make something up and argue against that as if that's what I said.
You keep ignoring most of what I post so it is rich that you posted 6 paragraphs and snuck in that at the end.

You are certifiably insane if you think that means the vaccine caused over 1000 deaths much less any deaths.
What does it mean when they say that of the adverse events from the vaccine in that group .... 1223 were fatal?

What does it mean that of the adverse events from the vaccine .... 1223 were fatal?
It doesn’t say that. It gives no context of what they are looking at. It could easily be outcomes of people with Covid in the placebo group.

A page from Pfizer's data they sent to the FDA is not a blog .... but maybe you thought the FDA was a right wing organization.
I want to see your source, there is no context for any of this and you have no idea what you are reading. Why are these documents being released when the litigation is pending? All of this smells.

It doesn’t say that. It gives no context of what they are looking at. It could easily be outcomes of people with Covid in the placebo group.

What do you think an adverse event report is? It is Pfizer's data.

I want to see your source, there is no context for any of this and you have no idea what you are reading. Why are these documents being released when the litigation is pending? All of this smells.
They have lost the litigation and have agreed to s l o w l y release the data .... so far they have released less than 100 pages.

Look it up

What do you think an adverse event report is? It is Pfizer's data.
It could be a multitude of things Bob. It could not even be the vaccine. Show me everything and let me see if I can figure it out because someone is jerking your chain from here until tomorrow. First they are referring to Figure 1 but we are seeing Table 1. We need context. Unless you choose to believe that Pfizer is in collusion with not only the FDA but also the drug approval agency for every other western agency. All of this would be going on while your hero Trump is in charge by the way. Not only did they hide 1300 deaths but they kept records of it. How crazy are you? Seriously?

It could be a multitude of things Bob. It could not even be the vaccine. Show me everything and let me see if I can figure it out because someone is jerking your chain from here until tomorrow. First they are referring to Figure 1 but we are seeing Table 1. We need context. Unless you choose to believe that Pfizer is in collusion with not only the FDA but also the drug approval agency for every other western agency. All of this would be going on while your hero Trump is in charge by the way. Not only did they hide 1300 deaths but they kept records of it. How crazy are you? Seriously?
I didn't say they HID the deaths .... I said they reported them to the FDA ..... I don't remember ever mentioning Trump on this forum .... so quit making that crap up too.

If you search for the 91 pages of data the FDA released... you will find it. Or ... maybe you need to use a browser other than Google.

Last I heard the hearing in the case is set for Dec 14. It is a freedom of information act request case. The FDA is producing but in accordance with their staffing and other requests. That is what the lawsuit is about. They also need to redact.

Last I heard the hearing in the case is set for Dec 14. It is a freedom of information act request case. The FDA is producing but in accordance with their staffing and other requests. That is what the lawsuit is about. They also need to redact.
That is probably when they are suing to try to make them release the documents faster.

I didn't say they HID the deaths .... I said they reported them to the FDA ..... I don't remember ever mentioning Trump on this forum .... so quit making that crap up too.

If you search for the 91 pages of data the FDA released... you will find it. Or ... maybe you need to use a browser other than Google.
Well Bob they said no deaths during the public hearings so if you are trying to say there was over 1000, I would say that involves a coverup.

Back