diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

I don't know.. all I can tell you is that such subject matter (medicine, nuclear research, rocket science, etc), are not domains that non-experts should partake in and pretend or portray some delusional understanding. Guy's like this dude do more harm than good..

He should stick to what he knows.. and judging by his Ph.D, I would surmise he knows a boat load about nursing and patient care..
Agreed.

Sadly, very true. Especially the finance/crypto side of youtube.

I am always so scared to post information in my videos that is incorrect, so I stick to simple topics that I know well. Luckily I have everyone on this forum and numerous electrical engineers in the comment section of my videos ready to prove any point I make as being incorrect, which is nice. It keeps my information in check.
I've seen your videos.. you're doing fine..
I'm an electrical engineer as well..

Wow, he does have a lot of experience. Has been teaching in a few countries and at university. It is unfortunate that he referenced an article that AHA has put on hold. I wonder if the rest of the literature he posts is low in quality or being pulled recently.
It was not on hold when he posted it. But I certainly know you would come ba
The guy has some good videos. He has done this though twice recently. Once with Ivermectin and now this study. Both times he did not note the deficiencies in the underlying studies. All he needed to is say this is interesting but we need more research. I don't know how youtube works with hits but both of these have been posted all over. And EVERY time you get new information Will you provide updates.

A couple of observations .... well maybe a few.

Maybe we should be looking at the actual abstract the the video referenced .... not the guy who did the video. He seemed to do a reasonable job analyzing the abstract and was careful to say more research NEEDS to be done instead of going completely overboard.
The actual abstract is here ..... https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
The conclusions of the abstract are pretty clear .... but how about the actual Dr who wrote the abstract?

It seems there are a couple of people on this forum who will immediately try to shoot down anything that is contrary to the narrative that ONLY the vaccine can save us .... and try to vilify anyone who questions that in any way.

I think there is more than enough evidence in that abstract that would indicate more study needs to be done .... especially since we are also seeing a sudden jump in Myocarditis cases in young men.

I'm not familiar with the PLUS cardiac test .... but I think this abstract definitely warrants more research about this test and should be prompting health care organizations to get more studies going.

Using the aspiration method of doing the vaccine was brought up in the other thread .... and could be a factor also.

Do we want to be informed .... or just go around with blinders on?

I will assume the risk of covid is far greater than the vaccine risk or there would not be approvals by the FDA.
All these self appointed researchers should send the data to the FDA and let the experts evaluate the issue.

This stuff just plays into the conspiracy theories with FUD. The government is not out to compromise everyones health. Get real.

I will assume the risk of covid is far greater than the vaccine risk or there would not be approvals by the FDA.
All these self appointed researchers should send the data to the FDA and let the experts evaluate the issue.

This stuff just plays into the conspiracy theories with FUD. The government is not out to compromise everyones health. Get real.
I could tell you a real long story about why I do my own research .... but I'm sure it wouldn't change your opinion. A big part of it is that medicine in general wants to treat us all the same instead of as individuals with different physical characteristics .... we come in all shapes and sizes and on and on.

Just not sure why you need to talk down people who want to be as informed as possible. If you aren't interested .... it's pretty easy to just move on.

I don't know.. all I can tell you is that such subject matter (medicine, nuclear research, rocket science, etc), are not domains that non-experts should partake in and pretend or portray some delusional understanding. Guy's like this dude do more harm than good..

Oh, I don't know about that. I think pioneers and other non-experts in rocket science, etc. are good for something

(And I are a Rocket Scientist, or at least I grew to fit the shoes of an Aerospace Engineer)

What, are you suffering from Alzheimer's? Or have you forgotten already?

Common side effects include confusion:

I could tell you a real long story about why I do my own research .... but I'm sure it wouldn't change your opinion. A big part of it is that medicine in general wants to treat us all the same instead of as individuals with different physical characteristics .... we come in all shapes and sizes and on and on.

Just not sure why you need to talk down people who want to be as informed as possible. If you aren't interested .... it's pretty easy to just move on.
Bob B is so good at doing his own research that he did not even notice that the abstract he cited has an Expression of Concern attached to it by the ADA. A polite way of saying “notice of bullsh*t” He says to wait for the peer reviewed article but there isn’t one. That is the entire scam.

Well aware of Alzheimers. A bit more deadly than covid. In time it is 100%. No recovery to my knowledge.
A new vaccine trial is soon to start. Going to take about six years due to the nature of the ailment.

If covid was this deadly.....

Yes. Talk to your doctor if you have special considerations issues. Far too much credit is given to you-tube, Facebook, etc.
Talk down to people? Most of this stuff is not about information but MIS-information. Is there something new here that the FDA does not know?

Q Twaddle belongs in the OUTHOUSE (FacePox) this is a DIY Solar Site and NOT a Q-Nut hangout.
Religion, Race, Politics, Gender Issues & the Q-POX Issues are ALL Forum Toxins.
You're right about the toxins part, but I'd like to argue that you reconsider your position. Two other forums I'm active in have covid discussions, and when they started up I had a similar "What is this crap doing here?" reaction. I've since found these discussions to be a great source of information that you likely won't find on your own. Everything you hear from the MSM follows the official narrative, which is directed by the pharma companies. You being in good health and not needing their products is bad for their business, so they try to convince you through advertising you have a problem they will solve. Going a step further, they buy off politicians who try to force you to use their product. You won't see any of this exposed on youtube or social media because it's actively censored. So where do you get information that's outside the narrative? That's where these off-topic forum posts come in. When one person randomly finds some good info, he can pass it on to others who wouldn't otherwise see it. Sure there's a lot of false information posted. You can't just take it as truth or factual. It's information presented to you, and your job to decide what to do with it. It takes a time and effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. After a while you get a feel for who the liars, trolls, and self-appointed experts are, and quit wasting your time with them. Or, just don't click on the thread if you're not interested.

Here's a current test case. The MSM and political world are in a panic tizzy today about Omicron. On another forum, somebody posted a link to an article with the rare traits of sanity and common sense: 'Patience is crucial': Why we won't know for weeks how dangerous Omicron is

If the past is any guide, this article will be soon retracted. It goes against today's sky-is-falling, panic immediately narrative. Maybe I'll end up with foot-in-mouth predicting this. Looks like a good bet at the moment.

Yes. Talk to your doctor if you have special considerations issues. Far too much credit is given to you-tube, Facebook, etc.
Talk down to people? Most of this stuff is not about information but MIS-information. Is there something new here that the FDA does not know?

The original post was a video .... but it was referencing an American Heart Association abstract that was written by a practicing cardiologist ..... so, dismissing it offhand as just more internet garbage just doesn't make good sense.

Last edited:
You're right about the toxins part, but I'd like to argue that you reconsider your position. Two other forums I'm active in have covid discussions, and when they started up I had a similar "What is this crap doing here?" reaction. I've since found these discussions to be a great source of information that you likely won't find on your own. Everything you hear from the MSM follows the official narrative, which is directed by the pharma companies. You being in good health and not needing their products is bad for their business, so they try to convince you through advertising you have a problem they will solve. Going a step further, they buy off politicians who try to force you to use their product. You won't see any of this exposed on youtube or social media because it's actively censored. So where do you get information that's outside the narrative? That's where these off-topic forum posts come in. When one person randomly finds some good info, he can pass it on to others who wouldn't otherwise see it. Sure there's a lot of false information posted. You can't just take it as truth or factual. It's information presented to you, and your job to decide what to do with it. It takes a time and effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. After a while you get a feel for who the liars, trolls, and self-appointed experts are, and quit wasting your time with them. Or, just don't click on the thread if you're not interested.

Here's a current test case. The MSM and political world are in a panic tizzy today about Omicron. On another forum, somebody posted a link to an article with the rare traits of sanity and common sense: 'Patience is crucial': Why we won't know for weeks how dangerous Omicron is

If the past is any guide, this article will be soon retracted. It goes against today's sky-is-falling, panic immediately narrative. Maybe I'll end up with foot-in-mouth predicting this. Looks like a good bet at the moment.
We won’t know for at least a week, probably two. I don’t think only one article is saying that, it is the consensus of experts because it takes that long to test the antibodies produced as a result of the vaccine against the variant.

The original post was a video .... but it was referencing an American Heart Association abstract that was written by a practicing cardiologist ..... so, dismissing it offhand just doesn't make good sense.
Of course it does make sense when the American Heart Association itself tells you they have concerns with it and are taking another look.

Locally we had several deaths right after the shot... The people who got them (I live on a reservation) were old and not in great health. (to say the least). Who in their right minds gives a shot like that to someone in that condition? Problem is after their deaths many Natives won't get the shot. Can you blame them?

You don't need a PHD to know someone in bad health might subcomb from anything that tips you more on the bad side...

Would full blown Covid had killed them? Most likely.

My problem with the entire Covid thing was Politicians using it for votes. Its pretty immoral to vote for anyone who does that.

Back