diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

You denigrated a christian website (freerepublic) for not condoning homosexuality (duh) and supporting Trump.
It's a conservative website, and it sounded like you thought that was terrible.
That's all I need to know about where you stand.
ROFLMAO... Oh man.. that's just rich.

38087.jpg

Same story, different website.​

FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval​

Fri Dec 3, 2021 - 8:06 pm EST
(LifeSiteNews) — Tens of thousands of serious adverse events and more than 1,200 deaths were reported in the first three months after Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab was approved under emergency use authorization (EUA), newly released documents indicate.

You denigrated a christian website (freerepublic) for not condoning homosexuality (

Ted Arthur Haggard (/ˈhæɡərd/; born June 27, 1956) is an American evangelical pastor. Haggard is the founder and former pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado and is a founder of the Association of Life-Giving Churches. He served as President of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) from 2003 until November 2006.

Haggard made national headlines in November 2006 when male prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard, who had advocated against the legalization of same-sex marriage, had paid him for sex for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine. After initially denying the allegations, Haggard claimed to have purchased methamphetamine and thrown it away without using it. Haggard resigned his post at New Life Church and his other leadership roles shortly after the allegations became public. Later, Haggard admitted to having used drugs, participated in some sexual activity with Jones, and engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a young man who attended New Life Church.

In 2010, Haggard and his wife, Gayle, founded Saint James Church in Colorado Springs; as of September 2018, Haggard continues to serve as founding pastor at Saint James Church.

FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval​

(LifeSiteNews) — Tens of thousands of serious adverse events and more than 1,200 deaths were reported in the first three months after Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab was approved under emergency use authorization (EUA), newly released documents indicate.

Already discussed. Download the actual document. This is the 6th time I have told you. Troll.

Scientifically, they often promote false or misleading information related to Planned Parenthood, abortion, and Covid-19 (see failed fact checks below). In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left while consistently not being factual in reporting.

You are making it too easy....

1638662413070.jpeg

Interesting you call it Fake News. They are quoting Pfizer documents.
Sounds like somebody has their head in the sand or maybe somewhere else ?

Sounds like somebody has their head in the sand or maybe somewhere else ?

Download the Pfizer documents and read them. Then we can discuss. 7th time I have said this. Troll.

Daily COVID deaths are just 0.00026 percent of the US population — it’s time to move on​

By
Post Editorial Board
December 3, 2021

The seven-day average of daily new COVID cases stands at 86,413, according to the CDC. That’s 0.026 percent of the population of the United States.

The seven-day average of COVID hospitalizations is 6,386. That’s 0.0019 percent of the population.

The seven-day average of COVID deaths is 860, or 0.00026 percent.

Daily COVID deaths are just 0.00026 percent of the US population — it’s time to move on​

By
Post Editorial Board
December 3, 2021

The seven-day average of daily new COVID cases stands at 86,413, according to the CDC. That’s 0.026 percent of the population of the United States.

The seven-day average of COVID hospitalizations is 6,386. That’s 0.0019 percent of the population.

The seven-day average of COVID deaths is 860, or 0.00026 percent.

Basic math will tell you that comes out to 313,000 deaths per year. This is all before Omicron hits.

Scientifically, they often promote false or misleading information related to Planned Parenthood, abortion, and Covid-19 (see failed fact checks below). In general, story selection favors the Christian right and denigrates the left while consistently not being factual in reporting.
Isn't it amazing that a christian website promotes articles from their point of view ?

It's not surprising that you hate anyone who disagrees with you. That attitude is evident among many in this thread.
A trait I've noticed in left-wingers.

We will force you to be vaccinated !

Can I see the safety data on the vaccines ?
Maybe in 50 years or whenever we decide. And please sign this waiver of liability.
You mean I can't sue if the vaccine harms me ?
Of course not ! Who do you think you are ?
I don't think I want to be vaccinated yet.
Maybe you should lose your job ? Does that help you to decide correctly ?

IF they are quoting Pfizer documents, then link to those documents. Dzl tried to tell you to use legitimate sources.

Isn't it amazing that a christian website promotes articles from their point of view ?

It's not surprising that you hate anyone who disagrees with you. That attitude is evident among many in this thread.

Maybe in 50 years or whenever we decide. And please sign this waiver of liability.
Anyone that listens to the American Medical Association, the FDA, the CDC, their personal doctor-----you call a lefty. Don't you see how crazy that is?

I wonder when these mysterious rare long term effects of the vaccine will materialize, or will people blame every death of a vaccinated person on the vaccine?

BMcL is trolling at this point, he keeps linking the same document that many of us have read and concluding these deaths were caused by the vaccine.

As dzl pointed out he continues to troll by not actually trying to convince or discuss by spamming low quality , agenda filled news sites.

It is funny how some will call us democrats because we stepped away from the insane Trump supporters and try to be reasonable.

Yikes, now he is talking to himself and making things up since he can't answer out questions.

Anyone that listens to the American Medical Association, the FDA, the CDC, their personal doctor-----you call a lefty. Don't you see how crazy that is?
His reality is insane... He really thinks you, me, and most of the country are getting checks from big pharma to help them keep ivermectin under wraps.

IF they are quoting Pfizer documents, then link to those documents. Dzl tried to tell you to use legitimate sources.
You just want to argue, that's clear. The link was in the article which you NEVER would have opened.

Attachments

• Pfizer release of VAERS info.pdf
    995.1 KB · Views: 2
His reality is insane... He really thinks you, me, and most of the country are getting checks from big pharma to help them keep ivermectin under wraps.
Don't start lying about me.
I'm not the mask-wearing puss crying for safety and wanting everyone else to live their life the way I want them to.
That would be YOU.

I wonder when these mysterious rare long term effects of the vaccine will materialize, or will people blame every death of a vaccinated person on the vaccine?

BMcL is trolling at this point, he keeps linking the same document that many of us have read and concluding these deaths were caused by the vaccine.

As dzl pointed out he continues to troll by not actually trying to convince or discuss by spamming low quality , agenda filled news sites.

It is funny how some will call us democrats because we stepped away from the insane Trump supporters and try to be reasonable.
Right our choices are 1. Christian conspiracy theorist 2. Leftest commie atheist. There is no middle ground. Those are the categories.

Back