diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

It is funny how some will call us democrats because we stepped away from the insane Trump supporters and try to be reasonable.
Been a Rebublican all my life. Wasn't until 2018 when I realized we were on a bad path. 2016 and 2020 were the first elections I didn't vote Republican.

Covid became a political thing because of the Rebubs and some of them are just shameful.

Don't start lying about me.
I'm not the mask-wearing puss crying for safety and wanting everyone else to live their life the way I want them to.
That would be YOU.
He ties mask-wearing to masculinity. Covid kills more males than females but he thinks it is feminine to wear a mask. He probably doesn't wash his hands after his BM either. I am sure he has a big ass gun though since it is so scary out there.

I'm not the mask-wearing puss crying for safety and wanting everyone else to live their life the way I want them to.
Actually you do want that, you do not respect same sex marriage.

All of you vaccine mandaters don't like this ? Why not ?

We will force you to be vaccinated !
Can I see the safety data on the vaccines ?
Maybe in 50 years or whenever we decide. And please sign this waiver of liability.
You mean I can't sue if the vaccine harms me ?
Of course not ! Who do you think you are ?
I don't think I want to be vaccinated yet.
Maybe you should lose your job ? Does that help you to decide correctly ?

Maybe in 50 years or whenever we decide. And please sign this waiver of liability.
Didn't you just post this a second ago? The safety data for Moderna, Pfizer, J and J are all publicly available.

Live texting a psychotic break.

Actually you do want that, you do not respect same sex marriage.
LOL, I have several gay members in my family.
We're all sinners (except for athiests who are in denial, like yourself) and just because
you don't condone a behavior is a reason to reject someone.

Do you like my little characterization of you ?

LOL, I have several gay members in my family.
We're all sinners (except for athiests who are in denial, like yourself) and just because
you don't condone a behavior is a reason to reject someone.

It is the ole' "Who me? Some of my best friends are black!" routine.

Quite wrong actually.

I do not want to force you to vaccinate, I want you to act responsibly and refuse hospital treatment when you refuse the vaccine, so hospitals and everything else, can get back to normal.

I can see why people in the medical profession or in the military should be vaccinated. You do not want to infect people with illnesses when they are already ill enough to seek treatment and I don't want the military bedridden...

Last edited:
Interesting you call it Fake News. They are quoting Pfizer documents.
Sounds like somebody has their head in the sand or maybe somewhere else ?

FDA documents show over 150K serious adverse events in first 3 months of Pfizer jab approval​

You're not qualified or educated enough to read the welcome sign on Pfizer's front door, and you want me to think you have the education to understand a medical document?

79815739.jpg

Quite wrong actually.

I do not want to force you to vaccinate, I want you to act responsibly and refuse hospital treatment when you refuse the vaccine, so hospitals and everything else, can get back to normal.
Right, no sane person wants any of this. It is not driven by party but by a deadly virus. I am not a chemist or engineer but I charge my Lifepo4 cells within the recommended range, use a BMS, and wire in accordance with standardized recommendations. I don't know why I would treat health care any differently.

Right, no sane person wants any of this. It is not driven by party but by a deadly virus. I am not a chemist or engineer but I charge my Lifepo4 cells within the recommended range, use a BMS, and wire in accordance with standardized recommendations. I don't know why I would treat health care any differently.

There are some really simple checks you can do, 50 million Americans have had covid and 800 thousand have died from it. So you look for the number of deaths from the vaccines, If the vaccines are just as deadly as covid (the point at which you could justify not taking it), you'd see some 3 million deaths from the vaccine. Not even the conspiracy theorists are claiming those numbers of deaths. So 15 minutes of research would give you the answer.

If you go deeper into the subject, as you have done, it quickly becomes obvious that the antivaxxers are just another bunch of conspiracy theorists.

Lifepo4 electrical vs healthcare. Roflmao that's quite a stretch, but healthcare is treated as a business...not a hobby, not sure how many here treat diysolar as a business but it's a lot different. Nothing compared to healthcare, because nothing is like it. Some things are related, but no engineering or electrical field is anything like healthcare. I'm sure this thread should be all the proof one needs.

I read a study that ivermectin can also be used on the terminals to stop corrosion and improve conductivity ;)

So when I put down on paper what you guys are demanding, nobody wants to own it ?

DHasper said those people should lose their jobs. He was talking about his fellow healthcare workers,
knowing that people might die because of a lack of workers.

Don't like being a nasty totalitarian ? Try being a normal American again. Let's move on.

So when I put down on paper what you guys are demanding, nobody wants to own it ?
Please post a link where I stated that I want people to be forced to take the vaccine (other then possibly the medical profession or the military)

DHasper said those people should lose their jobs. He was talking about his fellow healthcare workers,
The last thing you want in a hospital setting is medical staff with a communicable illness.

Don't like being a nasty totalitarian ? Try being a normal American again. Let's move on.
I am not an American and for what it is worth, I am way more libertarian than you are. Besides you are not "normal" (typical, usual or ordinary) because 2 out of 3 Americans are vaccinated.

There are some really simple checks you can do, 50 million Americans have had covid and 800 thousand have died from it. So you look for the number of deaths from the vaccines, If the vaccines are just as deadly as covid (the point at which you could justify not taking it), you'd see some 3 million deaths from the vaccine. Not even the conspiracy theorists are claiming those numbers of deaths. So 15 minutes of research would give you the answer.

If you go deeper into the subject, as you have done, it quickly becomes obvious that the antivaxxers are just another bunch of conspiracy theorists.
Careful there... If you give them the idea, they'll be dumb enough to adapt it.

That does not come close to getting back to normal health care.

There is nothing unusual about what I said. All professions police their own, or should. These people hold state licenses that require them to practice in accordance with best practices.

Back