diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

For those fortunate enough to be able to get an Mrna booster. Here is what the most recent data shows. mRNA Booster VE this winter: • 40-50% against symptomatic infection • 90%+ against hospitalisation • 95%+ against death
I thought overall symptomatic infection was 40% without vaccine. 90 some percent for symptomatic and 95% hospitalization? I will have to check when I get back to my main computer.

You mean when nursing home workers had a 40% vaccination rate while the virus and vaccine had low risk to them but super high risk to those whose welfare they were entrusted with?
Yes but I can't wish them fired or BMcl will post mean things about me.

When was the last time someone quoted the government vs the scientific studies and evidence? I'm confused because I agree with you a lot, but if 100 experts say yes and 10 experts say no, and I read the information available and find the 100 plausible, I agree with the majority so I'm sucking balls I didn't see? I find it more funny to think that the gov cock is big enough to reach my face even if I was gargling the balls, with the amount of bullshit in politics that small dick would barely reach my upper lip.

There are things that government has said that were false. For example when we were told in the beginning that masks didnt do anything and then it came out that they simply didnt want the supply being used and nothing being left for health care.

I do believe some of the stuff that government says. I also question some of it. I could very well be one of the ones that is getting tea bagged on the stuff I believe.

This is why personal choice is so important. You should be able to disagree with me and choose your own path without me trying to force my own beliefs on you.

I thought overall symptomatic infection was 40% without vaccine. 90 some percent for symptomatic and 95% hospitalization? I will have to check when I get back to my main computer.
I took it down. It was a PhD's projections on effectiveness against Omicron.

As far as I am concerned...if you aren't vaxxed and you get Covid...stay at home and die in your bed.
As far as I am concerned..... If you have any life style related issues you can stay at home and die in your bed. Great logic eh?

There are things that government has said that were false. For example when we were told in the beginning that masks didnt do anything and then it came out that they simply didnt want the supply being used and nothing being left for health care.

I do believe some of the stuff that government says. I also question some of it. I could very well be one of the ones that is getting tea bagged on the stuff I believe.

This is why personal choice is so important. You should be able to disagree with me and choose your own path without me trying to force my own beliefs on you.
I am not sure if that is why they said that in the beginning about masks or not. They were generally very fixated on large droplet and surface transmission in the Western countries while the Asian countries treated this as airborne from the beginning. I wore masks from the beginning and still do.

However, missteps in a public health response in the face of a new virus are very different than lies. All science can do is operate on the best information available at the time.

Reactions: Dzl
Looks like Anaphylaxis was covered in some if the foia released documents by the FDA on page 10:

Try linking to the source for example https://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download, this document was released before the FOIA and that is a good indication that the owners of the website are trying to fool you.

According to the released document there were 4 deaths out of almost 43k post Vaccination, but health factors could have played a role of course.
Even if they were caused by the vaccine (and there is no indication that they were) the mortality rate from the vaccine would have been less then 0.1% compared to the mortality rate of 2% from covid. The smart thing to do in those situations is to take the vaccine. Emotionally that would not be so easy and people would freeze like dear caught in a car's headlights.

The Pfizer vaccine does seem to have historically high cases of anaphylaxis compared to the 2-5 per million vaccine wide.
It doesn't, even after the yearly flu vaccine (or any vaccine) I am asked to hang around for 15 minutes to make sure I don't have an allergy.

You mean when nursing home workers had a 40% vaccination rate while the virus and vaccine had low risk to them but super high risk to those whose welfare they were entrusted with?
They really believe they are doing the right thing, they are not trying to kill their fellow Trump supporters...

I am not disputing that, but stupidity is not the same thing as evil intent.
I agree. I do not think innate intelligence is the issue. I do think higher levels of education serve as a prophylactic against conspiracy thinking.

New Hampshire ICU nurse. Exact the same story I am hearing from Michigan.

NH RN

@gsd_mom

·
12h

There are NO ICU beds in NH!! Our unit's all COVID except for 1. All intubated. We had 2 codes tonight outside of the unit. Both are intubated, being kept on tele units monitored by PACU nurses. And yet we're still playing the mask/vax debate. How much more is it going to take?

New Hampshire ICU nurse. Exact the same story I am hearing from Michigan.

NH RN
@gsd_mom
·
12h

There are NO ICU beds in NH!! Our unit's all COVID except for 1. All intubated. We had 2 codes tonight outside of the unit. Both are intubated, being kept on tele units monitored by PACU nurses. And yet we're still playing the mask/vax debate. How much more is it going to take?
I understand your frustration, I have (extended) family members who are nurses and they both have similar stories. They have gone numb to the plight of the antivaxers and their families, and don't bother arguing with the anti vaxxers in their care anymore. I think the "Herman Cain award" is over the top though. I get no pleasure in people dying from ignorance or stupidity.

Father in law had a bad concussion, was touch and go for a while as the bleeding lasted about 2 days, during those 2 days he was kept in the hallway next to the nursing station because there were no beds available in ICU. Was extremely tough on my partner and her family.

I am not sure if that is why they said that in the beginning about masks or not. They were generally very fixated on large droplet and surface transmission in the Western countries while the Asian countries treated this as airborne from the beginning. I wore masks from the beginning and still do.

However, missteps in a public health response in the face of a new virus are very different than lies. All science can do is operate on the best information available at the time.
Horses mouth:

Missteps? They outright lied to the public to protect the supply.

And my Canadian government parroting the same BS

The reason we did not wear mask early on is because there were not enough masks available for health care workers with the influx of covid patients. They obviously needed to get those masks.

Later on as mask production went up and more people got infected we went to all wearing masks in public. And we do not wear mask to protect ourselves, as conspiracy theorist keep claiming, but to protect those around us in case we are infected.

This really isn't difficult to understand...

Try linking to the source for example https://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download, this document was released before the FOIA and that is a good indication that the owners of the website are trying to fool you.

Even if they were caused by the vaccine (and there is no indication that they were) the mortality rate from the vaccine would have been less then 0.1% compared to the mortality rate of 2% from covid. The smart thing to do in those situations is to take the vaccine. Emotionally that would not be so easy and people would freeze like dear caught in a car's headlights.

It doesn't, even after the yearly flu vaccine (or any vaccine) I am asked to hang around for 15 minutes to make sure I don't have an allergy.
This was the pfizer document, thanks for the source OG document. But those are the numbers that pfizer has that indicate 601 / 43000 had BC1 / BC2 higher level anaphylaxis compared to the earlier quoted 2-5 out of a million for other vaccines. Perhaps it's why some of the people here are hesitant

The reason we did not wear mask early on is because there were not enough masks available for health care workers with the influx of covid patients. They obviously needed to get those masks.

Later on as mask production went up and more people got infected we went to all wearing masks in public. And we do not wear mask to protect ourselves, as conspiracy theorist keep claiming, but to protect those around us in case we are infected.

This really isn't difficult to understand...
That wasnt the reason they gave. They said you didnt need them.

The condescending statement at the end is part of why you are ineffective.

The reason we did not wear masks early is very simple. Bad decisions made by Trump.
Why wear a mask for a hoax that will not even get to the US?

Can't imagine how people trusted the former guy and now blast Joe for doing the right thing.

Back