diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

"All the evidence point to the vaccines being safe"
well put down the crack pipe and start gathering evidence to the contrary. there is NO evidence to being safe because they did not do the research longer then two months let alone NO long term studies. i would not take that stab even if the fictional god landed on earth asking me to.
you people live in la, la land for sure.

good day and enjoy your happy short life.

well put down the crack pipe and start gathering evidence to the contrary. there is NO evidence to being safe because they did not do the research longer then two months let alone NO long term studies. i would not take that stab even if the fictional god landed on earth asking me to.

noenegod.....Another victim of Fauci no doubt. Otherwise a reasonable guy.

You again appear desperate to make this about me and then throw out a strawman in a rather pathetic attempt to show how smart you are and how stupid I am.
This is your second post after you started this thread but I am the intolerant one.

"Are you guys simple?

I said: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE SUBJECT AND SCOPE IS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE SOUND BITE.

Seriously, pull your heads out of your a$$ and actually read. I never said to not comment. I said fully understand what the video is saying because there is more to it than just the sound bite."

The American Medical Association just came out and said the mRNA vaccines increase heart disease risk by over 10%.
And the booster shots haven't started in mass quantity yet. Imagine the uptick in heart disease in 10 years ?

The American Medical Association just came out and said the mRNA vaccines increase heart disease risk by over 10%.
And the booster shots haven't started in mass quantity yet. Imagine the uptick in heart disease in 10 years ?

From your link "This article has an expression of concern"

No they didn’t. The entire other thread was started on this topic. You meant to say the American Heart Association and the opposite is true as the American Heart Association has put an Expression of Concern on the abstract. So more misinformation BMcl.

No they didn’t. The entire other thread was started on this topic. You meant to say the American Heart Association and the opposite is true as the American Heart Association has put an Expression of Concern on the abstract. So more misinformation BMcl.
Actually this thread. BMcl just reposted disinformation that was disposed of in the first page of this thread!!!

Trump supporters are dying, why are the democrats trying to save them?

Seriously, if you want to stick it to Biden and the democrats go out and vote.

You think BMcl would be a reasonable guy if not for Fauci. Got it.
noenegod.....Another victim of Fauci no doubt. Otherwise a reasonable guy.
I encourage everyone to go back and read the first page of this thread if they want to know what you are about.
This is your second post after you started this thread but I am the intolerant one.

"Are you guys simple?

I said: WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TO GET A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE SUBJECT AND SCOPE IS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE SOUND BITE.

Seriously, pull your heads out of your a$$ and actually read. I never said to not comment. I said fully understand what the video is saying because there is more to it than just the sound bite."
And the break down begins. Holly hell, man. Keep it together. Now you are resorting to the shot gun approach and trying to throw $hit at the wall and see if you can get anything at all to stick. There is a difference between people attempting to assign a false meaning to something you have clearly said and trying to impose you will on others as you have been doing.

Not that I didnt think you were before but this officially makes you a leftist in my mind.

Trump supporters are dying, why are the democrats trying to save them?

Seriously, if you want to stick it to Biden and the democrats go out and vote.
I am mostly trying to save healthcare workers and the immune compromised. My empathy for vaxdeniers is long long long gone.

And the break down begins. Holly hell, man. Keep it together. Now you are resorting to the shot gun approach and trying to throw $hit at the wall and see if you can get anything at all to stick. There is a difference between people attempting to assign a false meaning to something you have clearly said and trying to impose you will on others as you have been doing.

Not that I didnt think you were before but this officially makes you a leftist in my mind.
You’re a bad person.

Last edited:

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021

Abstract​

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).
The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers.
Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.
Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot.
Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk.

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

I am mostly trying to save healthcare workers and the immune compromised. My empathy for vaxdeniers is long long long gone.
I believe that most of the people in both of those groups are already vaccinated. The vaccine was also vailable to those people soonest.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Steven R Gundry

Abstract​

Why did you remove the "This article has an expression of concern"? Who are you trying to fool?

Attachments

• nonsense.png
    nonsense.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
Jeez

Steven R Gundry

Abstract​

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).
The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers.
Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.
Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot.
Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk.

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

You are a moron. This guy has nothing to do with the AHA. He is a discredited pill/vitamin pusher.

Last edited:
Jeez

You are a moron. This guy has nothing to do with the AHA. He is a discredited pill/vitamin pusher.
Just because someone isnt associated with a particular organization does not make their assertions invalid.
But are you saying he might be trying to profit from his assertion?

Just because someone isnt associated with a particular organization does not make their assertions invalid.
No we are saying the AHA has said it is invalid.

Dr Steven Gundry has been using a "PULS" test, which tries to predict heart attacks/disease.
GD Biosciences has been marketing that test since 2016 or so, not sure.
But if the test has any track record of credibility, they should pay attention to it.
You vaccine pushers (not you Buffalo) really need to stop carrying the water for Big Pharma.

Last edited:
Back