diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

Not saying you are. Many use this and similar to justify skipping the vaccine. I am annoyed that the information is posted here even if in the off-topic section.

With the Moderna vaccine, I have a little longer to decide about the booster ..... I just think it is a good idea to keep up on things that come into play that could affect that decision. Whether that be the effectiveness against the new variables .... or risk of causing heart problems .... etc, etc. For me, doctors and their advice is just one of the tools to be utilized. That's a tough leap to make, but has been necessary for me.
Sure, it's a lot easier to just sit back and let your Dr decide what is best for you .... but that's not for me. My primary Dr knows that .... and is perfectly OK with it.

I know a whole lot more about thyroid conditions than my Dr. I have given him books and medical journal articles that have actually changed the way he treats people (including me) with thyroid conditions in his practice ... and in a better way. That may sound egotistical, but it's not really .... just a LOT of hours studying something that affects me.

I have honed my troubleshooting skills over a long period of time during my work career ... and the only thing needed to troubleshoot a medical condition is information ..... in most cases, new information is better than old information. Large institutions move very slowly. I am going to need to decide whether to go with a booster before new information has been thoroughly integrated into official recommendations. I know it is possible to know more about what is relevant to my health than a Dr can in a 10 minute visit where out of necessity he has to treat you just like everyone else.
When it comes to the internet .... I see it much like mining. You have to go thru tons and tons of rubble to get a few ounces of gold.

We won't know for years to come whether the anti-vaccers made a better decision than us ... but I won't vilify them for their decision either way.

AND Vitamin C
AND Zinc...
But seriously, most of the essential nutrients/vitamins can be easily had through ones diet, except perhaps the D.
Point is Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to SARS severity, the most worrying and deadly symptom of Covid19. Vit D regulates the ACE2 receptor which is the exact receptor that Covid binds to enter the vascular cells. This is a vascular disease afterall, which is why it can be negative to so many different parts of the body, but most life endangering and immediately susceptible being the lungs.
If there ever was a time to take your vitamins, which also protects others, by playing a role in preventing serious illness, was 1.5 years ago or more, when that information came out.

Dont be anti-anything, as everything has its benefits, and side effects, etc...but please take vitamins first and foremost to 'stop the spread'.

AND Zinc...
But seriously, most of the essential nutrients/vitamins can be easily had through ones diet, except perhaps the D.
Point is Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to SARS severity, the most worrying and deadly symptom of Covid19. Vit D regulates the ACE2 receptor which is the exact receptor that Covid binds to enter the vascular cells. This is a vascular disease afterall, which is why it can be negative to so many different parts of the body, but most life endangering and immediately susceptible being the lungs.
If there ever was a time to take your vitamins, which also protects others, by playing a role in preventing serious illness, was 1.5 years ago or more, when that information came out.

Dont be anti-anything, as everything has its benefits, and side effects, etc...but please take vitamins first and foremost to 'stop the spread'.
I'm in total agreement about the importance of Vitamin D levels.
Getting blood tests to see where your levels are is the only way to know for sure if you are OK .... and in this case, being OK means being in the upper 2/3 of the range.

Getting enough sleep is important too .... so you guy will have to take over the discussion.

In the slides for this presentation, after using this inflammatory language, he suggests simply that people take aspirin or supplements after getting their vaccine.

Maybe there has been an update informed by field results, but advice earlier was to avoid aspirin or anything else that reduces symptoms of vaccine, out of concern it would reduce immune response.

Aspirin does have some interactions. Glucosamine (together with Chondroitin and MSM) helps with some joint issues by causing growth of cartilage. Demonstrated in trials with X-ray.
This is a supplement, so very unregulated. Many formulations don't have the quantities of the more expensive ingredients listed on their label, and some lack some ingredients entirely.
One "New and Improved" formula included "White willow bark extract", which is to say aspirin. It suppresses the growth of cartilage.

I am always so scared to post information in my videos that is incorrect, so I stick to simple topics that I know well. Luckily I have everyone on this forum and numerous electrical engineers in the comment section of my videos ready to prove any point I make as being incorrect, which is nice. It keeps my information in check.
I'm glad you have the chit-chat" section for these topics. They need to be discussed.

The problem with labeling anyone's info as "incorrect" is that medicine has become politicized with money, just like science.

Dr Robert Malone invented the mRNA vaccines and he is an outspoken critic of the medical establishment which he labels corrupt :

In Malone’s opinion, if you follow the money trail, it leads to BlackRock and The Vanguard Group. These two multi-national investment corporations, jointly manage $16.5 trillion’s worth of global assets. This has given them incredible control and therefore it’s “best to think of Pfizer, Reuters, FaceBook, Google, Twitter, Washington Post etc. as divisions of one company.”

Malone discussed how we’re seeing the face of this global totalitarianism in the recent shocking actions of the Austrian government by bringing in legislation to make the Covid vaccines compulsory from 1 February 2022. Also, in the actions of the Australian government, which has authorized troops to “grab people who have the infection and take them to concentration camps and their contacts in this mad idea that somehow they can stop a virus by doing this. This virus is unstoppable, and the vaccines are ineffective. The only option is to deploy early life saving therapy to keep people out of the hospital.”

Are the scientific journals censoring the science? My candid conversation with Dr Robert Malone​

Last edited:
BTW: I had the Moderna Vax last April. I will not be doing the booster.
Last January my sons pregnant wife had Covid. Visited the hospital, diagnosed as dehydrated due to sweating. Given electrolytes and sent home.
Whole family was quarantined together for 2 weeks:
My son did not get Ill.
10 year old daughter did not get ill.
7 year old daughter was slightly ill.
Mom and baby are fine now.
Why should they risk the VAX when they have natural immunity?
Why have soo many first responders and nurses choose to lose their jobs instead of taking the jab?

Yes. Starting with and especially the former guy.
Eh. Not really. Both guys (and their gangs of suited hoodlums) have been equally criticizing each other's handling of the situation. Covid has definitely been milked pretty hard by EVERYONE looking for a vote.

mRNA tech was used on animals first. They are injecting horse medicine in your arm. :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad you have the chit-chat" section for these topics. They need to be discussed.

The problem with labeling anyone's info as "incorrect" is that medicine has become politicized with money, just like science.

Dr Robert Malone invented the mRNA vaccines and he is an outspoken critic of the medical establishment which he labels corrupt :

In Malone’s opinion, if you follow the money trail, it leads to BlackRock and The Vanguard Group. These two multi-national investment corporations, jointly manage $16.5 trillion’s worth of global assets. This has given them incredible control and therefore it’s “best to think of Pfizer, Reuters, FaceBook, Google, Twitter, Washington Post etc. as divisions of one company.”

Malone discussed how we’re seeing the face of this global totalitarianism in the recent shocking actions of the Austrian government by bringing in legislation to make the Covid vaccines compulsory from 1 February 2022. Also, in the actions of the Australian government, which has authorized troops to “grab people who have the infection and take them to concentration camps and their contacts in this mad idea that somehow they can stop a virus by doing this. This virus is unstoppable, and the vaccines are ineffective. The only option is to deploy early life saving therapy to keep people out of the hospital.”

Are the scientific journals censoring the science? My candid conversation with Dr Robert Malone​

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'm not so sure about this Robert Malone character.

FEhPV_cVQAY3JDS.jpg

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'm not so sure about this Robert Malone character.

Is Dr Malone nuts ? Seems most posters on here want to believe money has not corrupted medicine.
I have personal experience with how badly the medical field is corrupted.
My son and another ICU doctor had seen the success of a cheap generic drug against covid.
The drug was as safe as aspirin and cost about $10 a day to administer.
They started to run their own independent trial in their hospital to see if it would improve outcomes.
What happened ? The hospital was pressured by the FDA to not test the drug.

So much criticism along with merit being reported over the vaccine, but even Lord Fauci takes Vitamin D... it is damn near impossible with most peoples lifestyles in the upper northern and lower hemisphere to get up above 50 ng/ml without supplementing. If one is overweight or has higher skin melanin, than vitamin D supplementation should be highly recommended...even age plays negative roll in the natural formulation of vitamin D through the skin from sunlight. I heard about it early on, and read a report or 2 that talked about its usefulness in preventing SARS-cov-1 back from 2002. The information has been out there and has been reconfirmed since.

My personal experience has been that of vitamin D success. I'm sort of a man about town, and closely interact, unmasked in doors with multiple symptomatic and later confirmed covid19 cases, neither myself or anyone in my family (young children, parents, aunts, uncles, etc.) that currently supplements vitamin D, has had a positive covid 19 test, not saying no one has ever gotten sick, but this also includes my wife's side of the family as well. Also none have had any immediate negative (within 2 weeks) side effects from any of the vaccines, except the eldest in my family at 86 years old.
Again we all supplement vitamin d. I pushed hard early on and made the case for it and have been for over a year, so we all likely are more protected now than we were over a year ago.
As an aside, and out of personal health knowledge, I do get a a quantitative Covid 19 antibody test, once a month, and has yet to show any antibodies what so ever, that would indicate a past infection. I keep this in mind and wonder about it often as I've been, even for weeks at a time, in contact for sometimes an hour within a foot or closer of symptomatic and positive cases. As others have said everyone is different, this includes diets, sleep, mental health which impact ones body differently, but when it comes to the D vitamin and its utter benefits to the body and immune system and its positive outcomes on avoiding severe infection of SARS, everyone is the same worldwide.

I understood his citation was overturned, but the law remained.
Has it been changed? Did the state stop citing others?

Oregon district court. Don't think it is binding on California yet.
Here's a different article that kinda sorta says a federal judge ruled that people who do engineering work can say they are engineers. Knowing how the left-leaning governments work, they probably continue to make life miserable for those who don't conform to their thinking.

U.S. Judge Rules Mats Järlström’s First Amendment Rights Were Infringed He and others in Oregon who refer to themselves as engineers are not breaking the law

Here's a different article that kinda sorta says a federal judge ruled that people who do engineering work can say they are engineers. Knowing how the left-leaning governments work, they probably continue to make life miserable for those who don't conform to their thinking.

U.S. Judge Rules Mats Järlström’s First Amendment Rights Were Infringed He and others in Oregon who refer to themselves as engineers are not breaking the law
Historically, it has been the right leaning governments that make life miserable to non-conformers, most of which was based on religious fundamentals.

The truth is, it isn't about left or right anymore, its about corporate power and profits using government overreach as their weapon of choice.. "For [your] safety" is being used as a justifiable excuse to strip us of our liberties by both parties...

Its a bit comical how the left and right switch roles and no one seems to notice..

Good. Decades ago in Austin Texas, Motorola only had a handful of Engineers in their massive chip foundries. We had tons of Product Managers, Process Managers, Programmers, and Designers all with engineering degrees.
Only a handful bothered with the test and membership of the Texas Board of Civil Engineers.

Is Dr Malone nuts ? Seems most posters on here want to believe money has not corrupted medicine.
I have personal experience with how badly the medical field is corrupted.
My son and another ICU doctor had seen the success of a cheap generic drug against covid.
The drug was as safe as aspirin and cost about $10 a day to administer.
They started to run their own independent trial in their hospital to see if it would improve outcomes.
What happened ? The hospital was pressured by the FDA to not test the drug.
I heard the Vax contracts are horribly one sided. Countries have given up sovereignty and face penalties for law suits and disparagement.
Also, they are still on the hook for paying for the VAX, even if they find some cheap effective treatment to replace it with.
Of course these articles quickly disappeared.

Back