diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

The original post was a video .... but it was referencing an American Heart Association abstract that was written by a practicing cardiologist ..... so, dismissing it offhand as just more internet garbage just doesn't make good sense.
If the AHA had any serious concerns they would not have employed this guy on YT to get the information out.
Or is this another "cover up" and the people need to know? I call this FUD.

If the AHA had any serious concerns they would not have employed this guy on YT to get the information out.
Or is this another "cover up" and the people need to know? I call this FUD.
I don't know where you got the idea that the AHA employed this guy to make the video.
Sorry, but you don't seem to me to be making any sense.

Posting things like this is what messes up a thread .... but you probably already knew that.

I don't know where you got the idea that the AHA employed this guy to make the video.
Sorry, but you don't seem to me to be making any sense.

Posting things like this is what messes up a thread .... but you probably already knew that.
Your message implied this guy was the sounding board of the AHA. Otherwise maybe stick with official information from the AHA.

Does the AHA recommend no vaccine for the risk of heart attack?

Your message implied this guy was the sounding board of the AHA. Otherwise maybe stick with official information from the AHA.

Does the AHA recommend no vaccine for the risk of heart attack?
It's way too early in the process for the AHA to make any official recommendations ..... the abstract should be the catalyst for for further study .... that is all anyone has said. I don't think any conclusions have been made other than more study needs to be done.

Have you actually watched the video .... or read the abstract? ..... or are you just shooting from the hip?

It's way too early in the process for the AHA to make any official recommendations ..... the abstract should be the catalyst for for further study .... that is all anyone has said. I don't think any conclusions have been made other than more study needs to be done.

Have you actually watched the video .... or read the abstract? ..... or are you just shooting from the hip?
Exactly why this is FUD.

Yes I watched.

Now that Will has stopped using Zip cord ;)

The state of California doesn't permit me to use the "E" word.
I'm sorry, that went right over my head.. I have no idea what this comment means.

Oh, I don't know about that. I think pioneers and other non-experts in rocket science, etc. are good for something

(And I are a Rocket Scientist, or at least I grew to fit the shoes of an Aerospace Engineer)

umm.. Making craters in the ground? Contributing to the supply of scrap metal?

The AHA recommends the vaccine. Bob B has no idea what he is talking about.

I'm sorry, that went right over my head.. I have no idea what this comment means.

California forbids anyone to offer services as an "Engineer", unless he has a Professional Engineer's license issued by the State.

I think the rule should be simply that we can't call ourselves a "State Licensed Professional Engineer" without it.
Having an engineering degree from an ABET accredited institution should be sufficient for the title "Engineer".

One state, I think it was Oregon, fined someone for writing a letter to a government office in which he described the measurements he took of traffic light timing (to show it did not comply with the law), and referred to himself as an "Engineer"

The AHA recommends the vaccine. Bob B has no idea what he is talking about.
Exactly. The video plays on AHA information to give some legitimacy and spreads Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.
Another Video for the anti vaccers to cling to and justify their position.

Exactly. The video plays on AHA information to give some legitimacy and spreads Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.
I'm NOT an anti-vaccer ..... I have 2 doses of Moderna so far and am trying to decide whether or not to get the booster .... but it is just a lot easier for some to try to mis-label people so they can justify their position.

I'm NOT an anti-vaccer ..... I have 2 doses of Moderna so far and am trying to decide whether or not to get the booster .... but it is just a lot easier for some to try to mis-label people so they can justify their position.
Not saying you are. Many use this and similar to justify skipping the vaccine. I am annoyed that the information is posted here even if in the off-topic section.

I've read that long covid is just as likely in "breakthrough" infections as when someone unvaccinated gets infected. So that could be a reason to get booster. It has sounded like waning (antibody) immunity is expected with vaccines of all sorts. Problem in this case is the damage that can occur before your body defeats the infection.

I'm disinclined to get the booster. My sister, who works at a hospital, views it much more favorably.

Part of the misleading that is going on is that this was an abstract for a poster that the doctor was going to present at the location where the AHA had a convention. There never was a formal a study and no underlying data has been produced. All of this is about 4 power point slides. Now the AHA has a mess on their hands. This same doctor did the same thing a few years ago saying that lectins in a diet caused markers to show in this PULS test. That was nonsense. In the slides for this presentation, after using this inflammatory language, he suggests simply that people take aspirin or supplements after getting their vaccine. This doctor happens to sell those supplements. This is why the AHA has now said none of this is reliable.

I read that long covid is associated with more serious disease. The fully vaccinated seem to have far less serious disease compared to the unvaccinated.
(on average. Individual cases most certainly happen)

California forbids anyone to offer services as an "Engineer", unless he has a Professional Engineer's license issued by the State.

I think the rule should be simply that we can't call ourselves a "State Licensed Professional Engineer" without it.
Having an engineering degree from an ABET accredited institution should be sufficient for the title "Engineer".

One state, I think it was Oregon, fined someone for writing a letter to a government office in which he described the measurements he took of traffic light timing (to show it did not comply with the law), and referred to himself as an "Engineer"
LOL..
Wow.. We need a reset on a national level.

Back