diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

The nurse calls the engineer an idiot ? How predictable for a troll that lives to PO people. LOL
If this could be settled based on our respective educational backgrounds you would lose in a flash and you know it. You are no licensed engineer and you damn well know it. You are a community college wannabe.
Here's the best article I've seen in a long time explaining why the two parties believe what they do.

Republicans are not as united in their beliefs as the democrats are.

It's a worthwhile read, for sure

This article shows all you read. Right-wing blogs continually reinforcing your point of view.

Here's the best article I've seen in a long time explaining why the two parties believe what they do.

Republicans are not as united in their beliefs as the democrats are.

It's a worthwhile read, for sure

I knew the religion would make its way to the surface sooner or later... it always does.

As a matter of policy, any full grown adult who actually believes there's a magical invisible sky fairy, looses all credibility with me.

I stopped believing in Santa and other fairy tales when I was a young child.

I knew the religion would make its way to the surface sooner or later... it always does.

As a matter of policy, any full grown adult who actually believes there's a magical invisible sky fairy, looses all credibility with me.

Read that article I linked to.
You don't have to believe in God to believe man has inalienable rights granted to him.
The history of man is enslavement by an elite class that rules over him. That's 99% of history.
America changed that.
If we lose it, we have ourselves to blame for our stupidity (which seems abundant).

You don't have to believe in God to believe man has inalienable rights granted to him.
The history of man is enslavement by an elite class that rules over him. That's 99% of history.
America changed that.
If we lose it, we have ourselves to blame for our stupidity (which seems abundant).
And your response is to post an article written by one of the elite class?????????? WTF?

Do you even know who Andrew Oleksiw (the author of your article link) is?

America changed that.
What do you think of John Locke's social contract? Do you think unalienable rights means unlimited rights? What do you think of current efforts to limit voting rights of minorities? How does that interrelate with all men having unalienable rights?

And your response is to post an article written by one of the elite class?????????? WTF?

Do you even know who Andrew Oleksiw (the author of your article link) is?
He has NO idea. As long as it remotely seems to confirm his talking point he will cite something.

Interesting Covid news

Nasal Spray Stops COVID-19 In Use in Israel & Bahrain—Why Isn’t this Reported in America​

TrialSite Staff November 28, 2021

At the start of 2021 TrialSite reported on UK-based NHS hospitals involved with a clinical trial involving a nasal spray that in a lab environment exhibited the ability to kill 99.9% of SARS-Cov-2, the virus behind COVID-19. Called the SaNOTize Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS), this investigational product was designed to kill COVID-19 in the upper airways, in effect inhibiting the virus from incubating and thereby making its way to the host’s lungs. The product was developed by Vancouver, Canada-based SaNOtize Research and Development Corp, based on results from lab tests at Utah State University’s Antiviral Research Institute. By the summer of 2021 the product was evidencing positive results in Phase 2 clinical trials. The investigational product was so promising that some countries, including Israel have allowed the product into pharmacies. What is the status of this important, promising investigational product in major markets? Why hasn’t the mainstream news in places like the United States or Europe more broadly covered this important easy to administer and cost effective investigational therapy? Are major pharmaceutical companies monopolizing mindshare for their vaccines and expensive branded therapies?

The Investigational Product

Available as a simple nasal spray, it is designed to kill the virus in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs. It is based on nitric oxide (NO), a natural nano-molecule with proven anti-microbial properties, and which has a direct effect on SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

NONS is one of the few novel therapeutic treatments, outside of expensive monoclonal antibodies, that is proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 viral load in humans.NONS has already received a CE mark in Europe, which is the equivalent of marketing authorization as a Medical Device (the CE mark confirms that the medical device meets certain “essential requirements” of the European General Medical Devices Directive and is safe for the intended purpose). By virtue of the CE mark, SaNOtize has permission to launch NONS in the EU. NONS has also been approved and is being sold in Israel and Bahrain under the trade name Enovid.

Positive Clinical Trial Results

A few months ago the company, SaNOtize Research Institute announced a deal inked with Indian generic drug maker Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. In the deal the company and Glenmark announced an exclusive long-term strategic partnership to produce, market and distribute NONS for COVID-19 treatment in India and other Asian markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Nepal, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.

Subscribe to the Trialsitenews "COVID-19" Channel
No spam - we promise

Most Recent Clinical Trials

The company reported that back in March, 2021 NONs was reported safe and effective as an antiviral treatment to prevent transmission of COVID-19, shortening its course and reducing the severity of symptoms. In the first 24 hours, NONS reduced the average viral load by approximately 95%, and then by over 99% within 72 hours. This experimental product was evaluated in healthy volunteers and patients as part of UK and Canada-based clinical trials.

Their Phase 2 clinical trial (NCT04337918) targeting 143 participants was completed early in the year. This multi-center, randomized, controlled Phase 2 clinical efficacy study involved their Nitric Oxide Releasing Solution treatment targeting COVID-19.

Available for Real World Use in Israel Pharmacies

In a little reported news release the company in July, 2021 reported that the NONS product was made available in Israeli pharmacies. This news was available in multiple media.

Based on Phase 2 results at the time, the product known as Enovid was granted an emergency use authorization as a medical device by Israel’s Ministry of Health earlier I the year. Called Enovid in Israel, the product provides a physical and chemical barrier to protect from viruses. Based on NONS, Enovid releases a small dose of nitric oxide (NO), a natural nanomolecule with proven anti-microbial properties including against SARS-CoV-2.

Dr. Chris Miller, Co-founder and Chief Science Officer of SaNOtize declared “We are thrilled to have Enovid available in pharmacies in Israel and we are moving as quickly and diligently as possible through regulatory approval processes elsewhere in the world to make NONS available to the wider public.” Also back in July SaNOtize announced the appointment of Dan Suesskind and Elaine Campbell to its Board of Directors. Noteworthy, Suesskind served as the Chief Financial Officer at Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, the world’s largest generic drug maker from 1977 to 2008.

Expansion of Clinical Trial in Canada

Back in June of 2021 Health Canada authorized the company to commence with enrollment of volunteers in Phase 3 clinical trials and that it submitted an application for a New Drug Submission under Health Canada’s Interim Order.

Moreover the company reported over the summer it was concurrently in the process of regulatory filings in numerous other nations including Brazil and Mexico following the results of a successful Phase 2b clinical trial.

Led by principal investigator Dr. Jeremy Road, a private general provider, the study included BC Diabetes, LMC Manna, Diex Recherche Quebec as well as in Joliette and Sherbrooke.

The Company

Founded in 2017 by Dr. Gilly Regev, PhD, and Dr. Chris Miller, PhD, BA, RT, TrialSite has tracked this company with considerable interest. With $.25 million dollars raised—including some grant early on from the U.S. Department of Defense, SaNOtize develops and patents a Nitric Oxide Releasing Solution platform to treatment and prevent microbial infections, including drug resistant microbes.

The company targets a number of indications including COVID-19.

Call to Acton: TrialSite will continue to monitor the progress of this product as well as seek an interview with the company’s principals.

You are short sighted when you believe only the mechanistic existence, and your senses. At times I have seen the future and spoke prophecy. Just Gods way of telling me my mechanistic world view is wrong. How many cultures say this world is not real? It's a Vail of Tears, Dreamers dreaming dream, an Illusion, or the more recent Matrix simulation.

Interesting Covid news

Nasal Spray Stops COVID-19 In Use in Israel & Bahrain—Why Isn’t this Reported in America​

TrialSite Staff November 28, 2021

At the start of 2021 TrialSite reported on UK-based NHS hospitals involved with a clinical trial involving a nasal spray that in a lab environment exhibited the ability to kill 99.9% of SARS-Cov-2, the virus behind COVID-19. Called the SaNOTize Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS), this investigational product was designed to kill COVID-19 in the upper airways, in effect inhibiting the virus from incubating and thereby making its way to the host’s lungs. The product was developed by Vancouver, Canada-based SaNOtize Research and Development Corp, based on results from lab tests at Utah State University’s Antiviral Research Institute. By the summer of 2021 the product was evidencing positive results in Phase 2 clinical trials. The investigational product was so promising that some countries, including Israel have allowed the product into pharmacies. What is the status of this important, promising investigational product in major markets? Why hasn’t the mainstream news in places like the United States or Europe more broadly covered this important easy to administer and cost effective investigational therapy? Are major pharmaceutical companies monopolizing mindshare for their vaccines and expensive branded therapies?

The Investigational Product

Available as a simple nasal spray, it is designed to kill the virus in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs. It is based on nitric oxide (NO), a natural nano-molecule with proven anti-microbial properties, and which has a direct effect on SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

NONS is one of the few novel therapeutic treatments, outside of expensive monoclonal antibodies, that is proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 viral load in humans.NONS has already received a CE mark in Europe, which is the equivalent of marketing authorization as a Medical Device (the CE mark confirms that the medical device meets certain “essential requirements” of the European General Medical Devices Directive and is safe for the intended purpose). By virtue of the CE mark, SaNOtize has permission to launch NONS in the EU. NONS has also been approved and is being sold in Israel and Bahrain under the trade name Enovid.

Positive Clinical Trial Results

A few months ago the company, SaNOtize Research Institute announced a deal inked with Indian generic drug maker Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. In the deal the company and Glenmark announced an exclusive long-term strategic partnership to produce, market and distribute NONS for COVID-19 treatment in India and other Asian markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Nepal, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.

Subscribe to the Trialsitenews "COVID-19" Channel
No spam - we promise

Most Recent Clinical Trials

The company reported that back in March, 2021 NONs was reported safe and effective as an antiviral treatment to prevent transmission of COVID-19, shortening its course and reducing the severity of symptoms. In the first 24 hours, NONS reduced the average viral load by approximately 95%, and then by over 99% within 72 hours. This experimental product was evaluated in healthy volunteers and patients as part of UK and Canada-based clinical trials.

Their Phase 2 clinical trial (NCT04337918) targeting 143 participants was completed early in the year. This multi-center, randomized, controlled Phase 2 clinical efficacy study involved their Nitric Oxide Releasing Solution treatment targeting COVID-19.

Available for Real World Use in Israel Pharmacies

In a little reported news release the company in July, 2021 reported that the NONS product was made available in Israeli pharmacies. This news was available in multiple media.

Based on Phase 2 results at the time, the product known as Enovid was granted an emergency use authorization as a medical device by Israel’s Ministry of Health earlier I the year. Called Enovid in Israel, the product provides a physical and chemical barrier to protect from viruses. Based on NONS, Enovid releases a small dose of nitric oxide (NO), a natural nanomolecule with proven anti-microbial properties including against SARS-CoV-2.

Dr. Chris Miller, Co-founder and Chief Science Officer of SaNOtize declared “We are thrilled to have Enovid available in pharmacies in Israel and we are moving as quickly and diligently as possible through regulatory approval processes elsewhere in the world to make NONS available to the wider public.” Also back in July SaNOtize announced the appointment of Dan Suesskind and Elaine Campbell to its Board of Directors. Noteworthy, Suesskind served as the Chief Financial Officer at Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, the world’s largest generic drug maker from 1977 to 2008.

Expansion of Clinical Trial in Canada

Back in June of 2021 Health Canada authorized the company to commence with enrollment of volunteers in Phase 3 clinical trials and that it submitted an application for a New Drug Submission under Health Canada’s Interim Order.

Moreover the company reported over the summer it was concurrently in the process of regulatory filings in numerous other nations including Brazil and Mexico following the results of a successful Phase 2b clinical trial.

Led by principal investigator Dr. Jeremy Road, a private general provider, the study included BC Diabetes, LMC Manna, Diex Recherche Quebec as well as in Joliette and Sherbrooke.

The Company

Founded in 2017 by Dr. Gilly Regev, PhD, and Dr. Chris Miller, PhD, BA, RT, TrialSite has tracked this company with considerable interest. With $.25 million dollars raised—including some grant early on from the U.S. Department of Defense, SaNOtize develops and patents a Nitric Oxide Releasing Solution platform to treatment and prevent microbial infections, including drug resistant microbes.

The company targets a number of indications including COVID-19.

Call to Acton: TrialSite will continue to monitor the progress of this product as well as seek an interview with the company’s principals.
It is listed in the US Gov' Clinical Trials. It is going into phase 3 and will not be completed until March 2022. You know but if you can make a huge conspiracy out of something..why not? Right? https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05012319

You are short sighted when you believe only the mechanistic existence, and your senses. At times I have seen the future and spoke prophecy. Just Gods way of telling me my mechanistic world view is wrong. How many cultures say this world is not real? It's a Vail of Tears, Dreamers dreaming dream, an Illusion, or the more recent Matrix simulation.
I see then you would deny all of science as mechanistic. We are supposed to take you seriously when you say: " At times I have seen the future and spoke prophecy."

I see then you would deny all of science as mechanistic. We are supposed to take you seriously when you say: " At times I have seen the future and spoke prophecy."
Science is the art of repeatable results. Thru scientific method I hoped to better understand myself. I do not have a gift. Each occasional occurrence was a gift.
BTW: How would we train and test A.I.? With simulation scenarios? Massive multiplayer worlds? Would you tell the A.I.?

Science is the art of repeatable results. Thru scientific method I hoped to better understand myself. I do not have a gift. Each occasional occurrence was a gift.
BTW: How would we train and test A.I.? With simulation scenarios? Massive multiplayer worlds? Would you tell the A.I.?
Albert Einstein predicted the existence of black holes before such a thing could even be conceived of by human intellect, and 100 years before we ever detected one directly.

Repeatable results is only a basic and fractional part of science.. Its like saying "Tires make a bus go forward". Which is just silly.

S
Albert Einstein predicted the existence of black holes before such a thing could even be conceived of by human intellect, and 100 years before we ever detected one directly.

Repeatable results is only a basic and fractional part of science.. Its like saying "Tires make a bus go forward". Which is just silly.
Scientific Method uses Theory and Observation.Theory is only good if it is repeatable. A contrary observation invalidates the theory. Which leads to more learning.

S

Scientific Method uses Theory and Observation.Theory is only good if it is repeatable. A contrary observation invalidates the theory. Which leads to more learning.
Which makes me wonder why you cite conspiracy theories and right wing blogs about medical issues.

I've read that long covid is just as likely in "breakthrough" infections as when someone unvaccinated gets infected. So that could be a reason to get booster. It has sounded like waning (antibody) immunity is expected with vaccines of all sorts. Problem in this case is the damage that can occur before your body defeats the infection.

I'm disinclined to get the booster. My sister, who works at a hospital, views it much more favorably.
Why not get it if you already took two doses? In for a penny in for a pound!

BTW: I had the Moderna Vax last April. I will not be doing the booster.
Last January my sons pregnant wife had Covid. Visited the hospital, diagnosed as dehydrated due to sweating. Given electrolytes and sent home.
Whole family was quarantined together for 2 weeks:
My son did not get Ill.
10 year old daughter did not get ill.
7 year old daughter was slightly ill.
Mom and baby are fine now.
Why should they risk the VAX when they have natural immunity?
Why have soo many first responders and nurses choose to lose their jobs instead of taking the jab?
Natural immunity fades, odds of getting reinfected further down the road, and the vanishingly small risk associated with vaccination? People are going to be saying "let's wait and see what the long term effects are" forever. Vaccine side effects are typically seen in the short term (hours or days) or long term (30 days) not months or years.

It is important to keep our eyes open but when you try to tie any of the leading causes of death in this country to something besides their known primary causes, you have a lot of work ahead of you to eliminate the known causes and statistical variations which requires a very significant causal effect to be definitive in the short term.

This is the chit chat section and if you do not like non solar related content, I suggest you leave Steve. People can talk politics and whatever else they wish, as long as it is in the chit chat section.

The moment someone posts non-solar related content to another board here, I am deleting it.
I agree, this was a recurring comment in the other thread that got locked, and then another thread got deleted for some reason.

Should we bother worrying about personal attacks in this forum? I probably reported some of those against others but can ignore them if it is just considered part of lively discourse ?

I agree, this was a recurring comment in the other thread that got locked, and then another thread got deleted for some reason.

Should we bother worrying about personal attacks in this forum? I probably reported some of those against others but can ignore them if it is just considered part of lively discourse ?
I don’t want these chats because medical misinformation during a pandemic kills people. But Will needs to decide what is permissible once and for all. BMcl got a thread locked. The next day he opened a new thread solely to circumvent the lock of the first thread. That one gets taken down completely. In the space of a few days he finds the opportunity to spread the same information once again and Will says it is okay. That makes no sense. If you can keep coming back and doing the same thing that caused an administrator to take action, this gets us no where. The original reasons were valid but if Will says it is okay then so be it. The thing is this thread is just a continuation of the locked and deleted thread and will soon reach a thousand posts of a small group peddling ridiculous memes about Covid while others point out why they are wrong.

Back