diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

You're being led around like a farm animal....
Damn are people utterly dumb....
#1) We don't care that you think ivermectin is a scam. Don't use it. We might have one less left-winger to deal with
#2) It's amusing to see you "talk down" to others when you don't know what you're talking about. No one ever made a dime on hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and you keep saying it's a money-maker.
Dr Kory was a liberal democrat 2 years ago. I doubt he is anymore.

I have a question.. more of a curiosity..

Are you both Christians?

I have a question.. more of a curiosity..

Are you both Christians?

Don't know why you keep trying to drag religion into a discussion of a scientific paper ..... Just another deflection mechanism to keep from looking at the data.

Don't know why you keep trying to drag religion into a discussion of a scientific paper ..... Just another deflection mechanism to keep from looking at the data.
Because its a common denominator in all conspiracy garbage..

I have yet to find a conspiracy believer that is: 1) a scientist or 2) non-believer in magical invisible sky fairies.

I'm sure they're out there, but super duper rare.. there's always that outlier data point.

And judging by your response, you just strengthened my hypothesis.. If you can get someone to believe in an all powerful magical invisible sky fairy, you can get them to believe almost anything....

Because its a common denominator in all conspiracy garbage..

I have yet to find a conspiracy believer that is: 1) a scientist or 2) non-believer in magical invisible sky fairies.

I'm sure they're out there, but super duper rare.. there's always that outlier data point.

And judging by your response, you just strengthened my hypothesis.. If you can get someone to believe in an all powerful magical invisible sky fairy, you can get them to believe almost anything....

Said the guy who is ignoring all the data that has been presented in this thread.

Said the guy who is ignoring all the data that has been presented in this thread.
If you think this thread has presented any data at all, then you have a serious problem with what you consider data... and that's not a surprise to me.

If you think this thread has presented any data at all, then you have a serious problem with what you consider data... and that's not a surprise to me.
There was a LOT of data in the American Heart Association abstract that started this thread ..... as well as other references .....

That's my whole point .... you don't recognize anything you don't want to believe.

Shale MacGregor said:
“You are just like your true father, the devil; and you spend your time pursuing the things your father loves. He started out as a killer, and he cannot tolerate truth because he is void of anything true. At the core of his character, he is a liar; everything he speaks originates in these lies because he is the father of lies.”John 8:44

You call me a devil, and then say we shouldn't judge ? Looney Tunes you are LOL
I like how the Bible has an answer to everything and yet answers nothing.

If you can get someone to believe in an all powerful magical invisible sky fairy, you can get them to believe almost anything....
Actually anyone that thinks some higher power didn't create this world is lacking some serious deep thinking ability.
Whether you think aliens came here, or a higher power of some sort did this.
You are saying nothing created something ?

I like how the Bible has an answer to everything and yet answers nothing.
Where does the Bible say it answers everything ? Have you ever cracked one open ?
Why do you Christ haters keep changing the subject ?
Are you so blind that you think scientists can't believe in God ? Who taught you that BS ?
Here's the Big Bang Theory :
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

You are saying nothing created something ?

FACT:
Yup.. happens every second of every day.... and in cosmically large quantities, something pops out of absolutely nothing. Not real sharp with quantum physics or astronomy are you? I guess that figures..

PHILOSOPHICAL:
If you don't think its possible for something to pop out of nothing, then you'd have to explain your entire belief in a God.. whichever of the 10,000 was picked and forced upon you anyhow..
If you apply the equation rules equally, I win.. You have to cheat the rules and claim they don't apply to my side in order to make the case for a god.
Eventually, you'll claim whatever god was forced upon your childhood as being eternal, but if I make the same claim, you won't allow it to apply to my side..

That's the beauty of religion.. it removes the ability for logical analysis to keep the money flowing.. Have you noticed all the luxuries, gold and extremism where the money flows to? Yup.. follow the money, just like you said earlier. And once that ability for logical analysis has been removed and the child adequately brainwashed, an election is stolen, a pandemic is a conspiracy, 911 was an inside job, the illuminati control everything, etc etc. (Its a long list of garbage)

Why don't you try to apply all your conspiracy, control, pharma greed, and coverup stuff, to the religion industry and get back with me? Take your time.. maybe a notebook and pen will help. Let me know what you come up with.

By the way.. lets follow the money for a moment with the Covid vaccine. If the pharma companies wanted to make huge profits on it, do you think it would be better to create a cheap $35 vaccine? Or to let billions of people get sick, end up hospitalized at $2000 per day +all the medications?
Your math skills don't hold up your conspiracy crap.

Let me ask you again.. because its comical to watch you ignore it (LOL):
Do you think you picked your religion, or do you think it was forced upon you?

Please guys .... can't we just keep religion out of this?
If your side can keep out the conspiracy, fake information, and the propaganda.. then yes.. We can keep the religion out of it.

Otherwise, its like asking to play baseball without a bat, a pitcher, a catcher, or a baseball diamond.

Religion is inextricably linked to false and misleading information and most conspiracies, and I can guarantee you that it is not possible to remove the fake information from these conversations.
1) Because none of you, including me, are virologist qualified to interpret the information
2) Because your side won't allow it.

#1) We don't care that you think ivermectin is a scam. Don't use it. We might have one less left-winger to deal with
#2) It's amusing to see you "talk down" to others when you don't know what you're talking about. No one ever made a dime on hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and you keep saying it's a money-maker.
Dr Kory was a liberal democrat 2 years ago. I doubt he is anymore.
So all these companies are manufacturing it for free? "No one ever made a dime on hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, and you keep saying it's a money-maker."

I love circular reasoning. We are so complex that a higher power must have been involved.... but that higher power .... just always existed? .... created by higher higher power? Turtles all the way down?

It implies the higher power exists outside of time as we know it. Something our puny little meat brains can't handle.

It implies the higher power exists outside of time as we know it. Something our puny little meat brains can't handle.
And something several on here should consider as they openly mock their creator.
If you read the words of Jesus and ask yourself, "How does an uneducated jewish carpenter speak so amazingly ?"

Maybe he's not a normal human ? The Bible says God sent him to tell us how much we are loved.
And God wants a relationship with us. But we have to admit we need to be forgiven.

There's your sermon Murphy and Shale. God wants to make your life meaningful.
Jesus took the time to tell you. Maybe you should actually read what he said (it's in the Bible).

Somehow I doubt "saving the planet" will give you any satisfaction. Democrats promise it will.

And something several on here should consider as they openly mock their creator.
If you read the words of Jesus and ask yourself, "How does an uneducated jewish carpenter speak so amazingly ?"

Maybe he's not a normal human ? The Bible says God sent him to tell us how much we are loved.
And God wants a relationship with us. But we have to admit we need to be forgiven.

There's your sermon Murphy and Shale. God wants to make your life meaningful.
Jesus took the time to tell you. Maybe you should actually read what he said (it's in the Bible).

Somehow I doubt "saving the planet" will give you any satisfaction. Democrats promise it will.
I am not taking sides on the God debate, I am just here to keep reminding BMcl, he cannot think! If they are challenging God and the truth of the Bible, you cannot cite the Bible as evidence of the truth. See. That is circular. Your response presumes Jesus existed, actually said those things and/ or wasn't just maybe a gifted graduate of a Montessori school.

Maybe they are the embellished ideas put on paper by a different person years after the words had been spoken.
Same as people today hire a writer to put together a biography. Or did Jesus have a personal secretary following him around?

Probably need an expert opinion on this along with everything else.

Back