diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

You guys really have your heads up you know where......
This was written 2 days ago

U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report

Vaccine Passport Coming Soon to Massachusetts, Other States​

Massachusetts is considering a digital vaccine passport program for residents, the governor told a local news outlet, putting the state at the forefront of a national debate on whether proof of vaccination should be required to take part in many basic social activities.

“It's a universal standard and we've been working with a bunch of other states – there's probably 15 or 20 of them – to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Gov. Charlie Baker told GBH News’ Boston Public Radio on Monday.

French Biotech Secures $3.4m Commercializing Ivermectin-based Treatment for COVID-19​

MedinCell, a French clinical-stage technological pharmaceutical company that develops a portfolio of long-acting injectable products in various therapeutic areas by combining its proprietary BEPO® technology with active ingredients already known and marketed has been working on an ivermectin-based therapy targeting COVID-19. The company recently announced financings to support among other things the ivermectin-based COVID-19 therapy.

The company secured a € 3 million in the form of a loan for the development of a long-acting ivermectin-based drug aimed at protecting for several weeks against Covid-19 and its variants (mdc-TTG program). Additionally, they raised € 1 million in the form of a subsidy, resulting from the Resilience call for projects of the Ministry of Industry, which is part of the France Relance plan, for its new laboratory at the Jacou site, France.

U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report

Massachusetts is considering a digital vaccine passport program for residents, the governor told a local news outlet, putting the state at the forefront of a national debate on whether proof of vaccination should be required to take part in many basic social activities.

“It's a universal standard and we've been working with a bunch of other states – there's probably 15 or 20 of them – to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Gov. Charlie Baker told GBH News’ Boston Public Radio on Monday.

You are a grown ass man. Why are you such a little baby about getting a shot. Good grief you are,like three year olds stomping your feet. Somehow the “greatest generation” produced the most self centered cry baby’s I have ever seen.

All trade secrets and patient information get redacted. The major studies summaries and charts are part of the approval record. Any information underlying these studies needs to be reviewed and any legally privileged, trade secret, and patient identification information needs to be redacted. Remember these trials are done with humans all with their own personal health information. That information needs to be protected. Business as usual. No conspiracy. Sorry Bob.

Sorry .... but what they chose to redact was merely the number of vaccines that had been administered .... I you can get any trade secrets or personal information from that number please let me know how you would do it ..... Please stop making things up.

Sorry .... but what they chose to redact was merely the number of vaccines that had been administered .... I you can get any trade secrets or personal information from that number please let me know how you would do it ..... Please stop making things up.
Well, you keep investigating this Bob. I am sure you are onto something huge. You understand this industry like nobody else. If I was a major corporation in deep collusion with the FDA seems to me like I would just submit falsified data. I mean once you are doing a conspiracy and fraud there is no reason to be stupid about it.

French Biotech Secures $3.4m Commercializing Ivermectin-based Treatment for COVID-19​

MedinCell, a French clinical-stage technological pharmaceutical company that develops a portfolio of long-acting injectable products in various therapeutic areas by combining its proprietary BEPO® technology with active ingredients already known and marketed has been working on an ivermectin-based therapy targeting COVID-19. The company recently announced financings to support among other things the ivermectin-based COVID-19 therapy.

The company secured a € 3 million in the form of a loan for the development of a long-acting ivermectin-based drug aimed at protecting for several weeks against Covid-19 and its variants (mdc-TTG program). Additionally, they raised € 1 million in the form of a subsidy, resulting from the Resilience call for projects of the Ministry of Industry, which is part of the France Relance plan, for its new laboratory at the Jacou site, France.

How does this fit into your conspiracy theory BMcl? I thought Big Pharma was blocking all ivermectin trials?

U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report

The sooner the better

Measles Outbreak — California, December 2014–February 2015

You are a grown ass man. Why are you such a little baby about getting a shot. Good grief you are,like three year olds stomping your feet. Somehow the “greatest generation” produced the most self centered cry baby’s I have ever seen.
Nobody tells me to get vaccinated without my consent.
BTW I chose to get the J&J shot because I needed to work a few more months before retiring and it doesn't contain mRNA.
You really need to be ordered around like the useless idiots who support tyrannical politicians.

Last edited:
Nobody tells me to get vaccinated without my consent.
BTW I chose to get the J&J shot because I needed to work a few more months before retiring.
You really need to be ordered around like the useless idiots who support tyrannical politicians.
I am not a man-baby. People go to war and die but you can't get a shot.

If remdisivir or steroids don't save you, you're dead after being admitted to a hospital. That's all their allowed to give you.
My son mentioned one other anti-immune system drug, and that's all their allowing doctors to use in this fight.

It sounds rigged to me; almost like they need to keep the death toll up ?

Well, you keep investigating this Bob. I am sure you are onto something huge. You understand this industry like nobody else. If I was a major corporation in deep collusion with the FDA seems to me like I would just submit falsified data. I mean once you are doing a conspiracy and fraud there is no reason to be stupid about it.
Sorry to get you guys all fired up over 1 page out of 329,000 yet to come ..... To me, that page clearly shows that the people who were having the highest number of adverse reactions to the vaccines were in the groups that need it the least .... that is a large number of deaths attributed to the vaccine by Pfizer's own numbers .... and that number of adverse events seemed to be before the wholesale vaccines began. Did you see how many people still hadn't recovered from their adverse reactions?

That single page has a LOT of valuable information if you only looked at it and think about it. If you guys stopped yapping like a bunch of mockingbirds and actually engaged your brain to analyze some of the data ... you might figure something out.
I thought you were actually trying to figure out something about Uttar Pradesh .... guess you couldn't find anything that supports your belief system so you gave up.

All you guys want to do is figure out how to vilify the person or organization that brings data you don't want to accept ... and have no interest at all in looking at data.

But, you are right about one thing .... the more research I do, the more I find data that concerns me about the vaccine. I have 2 doses now, but unless I find something that changes my mind I don't intend to get any more .... the benefit of the vaccine I already have + other prevention and early treatment strategies will keep me safe.
I don't actually spend very much time around other people ..... I don't like people. I'm happiest when sitting on a mountaintop or out in my boat all by myself. I don't need the approval of a bunch of jackals like you guys.

The vaccine is not the ONLY way to protect yourself against the virus ...... Yeah, I know .... You don't want to believe that and will get all fired up and yapping again ..... You can probably pick out one sentence in this post to attack it and ignore everything else ..... or you can simply make something up and argue against that as if that's what I said.

Sorry to get you guys all fired up over 1 page out of 329,000 yet to come ..... To me, that page clearly shows that the people who were having the highest number of adverse reactions to the vaccines were in the groups that need it the least .... that is a large number of deaths attributed to the vaccine by Pfizer's own numbers .... and that number of adverse events seemed to be before the wholesale vaccines began. Did you see how many people still hadn't recovered from their adverse reactions?

That single page has a LOT of valuable information if you only looked at it and think about it. If you guys stopped yapping like a bunch of mockingbirds and actually engaged your brain to analyze some of the data ... you might figure something out.
I thought you were actually trying to figure out something about Uttar Pradesh .... guess you couldn't find anything that supports your belief system so you gave up.

All you guys want to do is figure out how to vilify the person or organization that brings data you don't want to accept ... and have no interest at all in looking at data.

But, you are right about one thing .... the more research I do, the more I find data that concerns me about the vaccine. I have 2 doses now, but unless I find something that changes my mind I don't intend to get any more .... the benefit of the vaccine I already have + other prevention and early treatment strategies will keep me safe.
I don't actually spend very much time around other people ..... I don't like people. I'm happiest when sitting on a mountaintop or out in my boat all by myself. I don't need the approval of a bunch of jackals like you guys.

The vaccine is not the ONLY way to protect yourself against the virus ...... Yeah, I know .... You don't want to believe that and will get all fired up and yapping again ..... You can probably pick out one sentence in this post to attack it and ignore everything else ..... or you can simply make something up and argue against that as if that's what I said.
Looking at blogs is not research Bob.

Back