diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

So now the people who do not want to take the vaccine because it was approved to quickly, want to use Monoclonal antibody treatment, another medication that was pushed through quickly. And of course horse dewormer as well as bleach and shining ultraviolet light inside our bodily cavities..

It is like they they turned of their brains....

BMcL - I'm impressed with how well you hold up against these programmed bots who know nothing other than to believe what they're told to believe, and preach it to others. You've got them down to personal insults now. I gave up on wasting time on this thread and glance at it only occasionally. Here's a good summary that cuts through the BS:
View attachment 74365
Point me to a data point I do not back up with data. Not a blag but data. Anyone can mouth off.

So now the people who do not want to take the vaccine because it was approved to quickly, want to use Monoclonal antibody treatment, another medication that was pushed through quickly. And of course horse dewormer as well as bleach and shining ultraviolet light inside our bodily cavities..

It is like they they turned of their brains....

It is ludicrous irrational behavior. The logic is constantly contradictory and they have an inability to recognize that.

Its interesting/funny how the same basic logic or disposition can lead different people to different actions/perspectives, your reasoning is roughly the same reasoning that led me to getting vaccinated without much hesitation. Its just the simplest thing to do, and I preferred not to overstress about the decision or devote the mental bandwidth to it.

It was the simplest reasonable approach (in my estimation), and the action recommended by the medical/public health officials that I trust and outsource medical expertise to. I wasn't interested in playing armchair epidemiologist/medical researcher with the Covid Vaccine anymore than I was with Tetanus or Diptheria or Hepatitis, partially because I am well aware that I am a not-qualified to do so, and partially because it just seemed like a lot of time & effort that could be more fruitfully directed to other things in my life. In my calculation, it just wasn't/isn't worth the time and effort for me personally to second guess the medical industry, even though emotionally I can understand many of the reasons that covid-vax-hesitant (not full on anti-vax) people are fearful/nervous about something that feels new and uncertain and unknown to them.

Public health officials the world over recommended vaccination, medical researchers the world over believe to the best of their knowledge that the vaccine is reasonably safe and represents the lesser risk. I could spend 100's of hours doing my own "research" or 1000's of hours of real research (beginning with the fundamentals of biology, medicine, epidemiology, and medical research before even approaching anything related to Covid), to try to become a pseudo-expert, but then that sounds like a lot of work, just to maybe get to the level of basic understanding/fluency in the field.

To me the simplest approach was to trust people I trust with my health in every other situation, doctors, nurses, public health officials, etc. Not trust them to never be wrong, not trust them to be all knowing about a new virus, not trust them to not make mistakes and missteps, not trust a profit driven healthcare system or pharmaceutical industry that I disliked before and dislike still, but trust that experts and public health officials as a whole, medical researchers that have devoted their career/lives to this field, have a hell of a better chance of getting things right than I do, or you do, or some youtuber, or blogger, or Gwyneth Paltrow/Joe Rogan does, or even any one or two or three lone doctors or medical researchers.

I don't fault or judge anyone for wanting to be in control of their health, their wellness, their body, and I definitely don't judge anyone for a strategy of health that begins with living a healthy and active lifestyle that is the foundation of good health, or for wanting to be informed about what they put in their body, or about the decisions about their bodies. What I do judge people for is how unequally their 'skepticism' or rejection of expertise/experts is applied to this situation versus the thousands of other ways it touches their lives, and how vulnerable so many people seem to be to manipulation/misinformation from low quality sources (both receiving and spreading it), and how willing people seem to be to discount a whole field when it conflicts with their politics or worldview, but at the same time be willing to so uncritically believe and repeat random things they read/hear/watch on the internet with virtually no due-diligence/criticism and without applying anywhere near the same bar of skepticism they would apply to something they disagree with, just because it supports their biases/worldview.

And I do definitely judge those who think of themselves as 'not a sheep' 'open-minded/critical thinkers/skeptics' when it comes to issues they want to reject or are preconditioned to disagree with, without the recognition that they take hundreds of actions/make hundreds of decisions a day based on expert derived information that they accept uncritically without thought or question, and only become 'open minded' on topics that conflict with their worldview (climate science and vaccines are great illustrations of this). (these last few paragraph are not in any way intended to be directed at you, or anyone in particular by the way, just my thoughts messily tumbling out).

Depending on which other side we talking about, I'm not sure I'm allowed in :). From what I gather, lots of those other sides are members only clubs. I do fervently hope that some kind of reincarnation is a thing though, that sounds really cool! And I suppose I got pretty good at sneaking into places in my teenage years/20's so there is a chance I'll see ya there.
extremely well said.

Its interesting/funny how the same basic logic or disposition can lead different people to different actions/perspectives, your reasoning is roughly the same reasoning that led me to getting vaccinated without much hesitation. Its just the simplest thing to do, and I preferred not to overstress about the decision or devote the mental bandwidth to it.

Depending on which other side we talking about, I'm not sure I'm allowed in :). From what I gather, lots of those other sides are members only clubs. I do fervently hope that some kind of reincarnation is a thing though, that sounds really cool! And I suppose I got pretty good at sneaking into places in my teenage years/20's so there is a chance I'll see ya there.

I do see this point of view though, I did explore this exact POV when I had been on the fence before. One thing that came to my realization though, is...

What is simpler and easier than just staying home on the couch? Getting a jab meant I had to go Google, where to go, make a call for an appointment (I guess?), maybe some walk-in place, no appt needed? Then go get all ready, maybe even comb my hair? Put on some BO stick, get in the car and drive someplace, find it... Go inside, and then ask them if they could pretty-PLEASE stick that needle containing a foreign man-made substance which I really don't understand 1% about it, into my arm?

Then, according to my colleague at work, sorry I had to take a sick day because he got his booster shot day before and wasn't feeling very good (true story about my lab tech guy)...

So I got the real Covid-19 around Thanksgiving, and I felt a little drained with a fever for a couple days, but I still went out and worked both of those days outdoors on my homestead property (in quarantine of course), I don't really know what my colleague had felt like, I guess individual results for any circumstance are not really comparable.

But for me I guess, simple maybe meant just not even making another trip to town to run yet another errand, too many other things really I had rather be doing, inaction was easier rather than action, especially since inaction in a situation is usually my default setting. It is easier to just sit here and type this post and be a talking head :cool:

Regarding your last comment, not really sure where we go or what we do after this place, but once I arrive there, maybe I'll try to look you up over there, see if I can find you in case they allowed you or whatever, or maybe our memories will just be wiped and I'd see you back here or on another planet in a different form or something and never know it hehe...

Last edited:
The idea is to live long enough to get through this.... so that you can tell the story.
Today over 1000 will not have a chance to tell the story mostly due to not being vaccinated.
When do we get to hear their story?

They'll get to tell their story. Just not here, so we don't get to hear it yet...

Tired of this individual right garbage. Those who refuse to take precautions or get vaccinated are assaulting the liberty of everyone else by prolonging this pandemic.

I do see this point of view though, I did explore this exact POV when I had been on the fence before. One thing that came to my realization though, is...

What is simpler and easier than just staying home on the couch? Getting a jab meant I had to go Google, where to go, make a call for an appointment (I guess?), maybe some walk-in place, no appt needed? Then go get all ready, maybe even comb my hair? Put on some BO stick, get in the car and drive someplace, find it... Go inside, and them ask them if they could pretty-PLEASE stick that needle containing a foreign man-made substance which I really don't understand 1% about it, into my arm?
This is true, the actual physical/mental intertial path of least residence is to just do nothing. That is my usual mode of operation when it comes to going to the doctor, or really when it comes to being a functioning adult in general.. so I can fully relate. Though for me, it was as simple as:
  1. Duckduckgo 'vaccine locations [name of county]' pick the closest one
  2. Get an appointment (3 minute timeslots ?) one week out, 1 mile from home.
  3. Get poked, with a scary sharp thing, (and get disappointed when the nurse didn't give me a sticker or lollipop)
  4. Wait 15 minutes, drive home, feel like crap for an afternoon/night, get on with my life.
  5. Rinse and repeat a few weeks later.
All in all, not counting waiting times, the whole process took about as long as it takes me to write one of my overly wordy, overly long, rambling comments on diysolarforum ? (such as this one)

I will admit, helping my Grandma get the booster (in a different county/state) has been a bit more troublesome (though she got it yesterday without issue).

or maybe our memories will just be wiped and I'd see you back here or on another planet in a different form or something and never know it hehe...
Who knows, maybe we are living that right now, our memories have already been wiped and we are rehashing a conversation we have had a 100 times in a 100 different ways in 100 parallel existences :)
As much as we seem hardwired to want to know or want to believe/have certainty, not knowing what exists outside of our bubble of awareness or what we see as the beginning/end of our lives is quite exciting/fascinating to the curious part of me! Even considering that 'nothing' is one plausible answer (among many).

Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by the rejection of political plurality, the use of a strong central power to preserve the political status quo, and reductions in the rule of law, separation of powers, and democratic voting. Political scientists have created many typologies describing variations of authoritarian forms of government.

Hey BMcL, I finally made it through that entire article, it was a long read and I hope others would actually have the courage, open-mindedness, and patience to read through the entire thing prior to making any judgements about its contents.

My heart has known all this stuff the whole time and unconsciously guiding me on this path constantly ever since the onset of this fiasco, but this Julius brings it together in a logical way with facts and references. His speech almost made me cry by the end, it was better than William Wallaces Freedom Speech in Braveheart. :geek:
He did stick to facts and was to-the-point. This whole covid mess was not that hard to see through as the key players all had extreme motive to hold the positions they held.
Billions were at stake and politicians love having control over people.
But maybe these mono-clonal antibody shots are turning the tide against the vaccines ?

BMcL - I'm impressed with how well you hold up against these programmed bots who know nothing other than to believe what they're told to believe, and preach it to others. You've got them down to personal insults now. I gave up on wasting time on this thread and glance at it only occasionally. Here's a good summary that cuts through the BS:
View attachment 74365
Thanks. Scott Adams is a great guy !

He did stick to facts and was to-the-point.
I don't think you and I agree on what fact means.

This whole covid mess was not that hard to see through as the key players all had extreme motive to hold the positions they held.
It isn't, what I don't understand is why you believe the nonsense you are spewing.

Billions were at stake
Correct, in the US In 2020, the average funeral cost was around $9,000 over 800,000 people have died, that is over 7 Billion dollars.

and politicians love having control over people.
The Oxford dictionary defines liberal as follows; "A liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own, they are open to new ideas and they are favourable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms. In a politic
al context liberals favour individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform." I think you mean the party in the US that oppose the liberals?

But maybe these mono-clonal antibody shots are turning the tide against the vaccines ?
So you are quite happy using an emergency approved drug, but not the vaccines?

Let me repeat the lesson in left-right wing politics for you. The terms "left" and "right" appeared during the French Revolution of 1789 when members of the National Assembly divided into supporters of the king to the president's right and supporters of the revolution to his left. Generally, the left-wing is characterized by an emphasis on 'ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism', while the right-wing is characterized by an emphasis on 'notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism'

On a social level, the right generally believes that a hierarchy in society is natural and normal. For them, the idea of a class system whereby the richer employ the poorer in a triangle is healthy because everybody benefits and it has historically been the natural order of things. Their economic policy (generally speaking) complements this, by promoting a form of capitalism which gives more economic freedom to big businesses. This means fewer regulations and lower taxes. They argue that as big businesses grow they create jobs for theworking class and gradually everyone gets richer.

The left on the other hand is more keen to reduce the gaps in society between the rich and the poor. They believe society should work together to help everybody, with schemes like single payer health care and education. They argue the rich should pay proportionally more for this through taxes, thus reducing the gap between rich and poor. They also prefer to regulate 'the Market', which means distributing the wealth created on the stock market and in banks so that it does not all end up in the pockets of millionaires but some of it goes to solving the country's problems.

The easiest way to think about it is the idea of 'State vs. Market'. The state is the government, using its power to solve problems that only the government can; healthcare, policing, schools etc. Those departments are the 'public sector'. The market is the capitalist force which creates wealth, such as business transactions and banking. This is the 'private sector'.

Just chatted with one of my former nursing colleagues. The US government 20 today medical personnel today. Only three are ICU nurses though which is really a crunch point. We can't continue like this folks. If only BMcl was there to share his blog posts. These folks have dedicated their lives to this and at the breaking point but BMcl, a utility worker from Tennessee could set them all straight. Right Samsonite? I mean you two have all the answers. Let's set you up for a few shifts.

The problem is that taxes always trickle down and affect the poor who in turn require assistance from the government. This in turn puts the tax burden on the middle class. And the rich get richer off the backs of the middle class workers and they keep a voting base on those that cant/wont crawl out of the poverty level. real fair isn't it?

All of you Vaccine Cheerleaders need to see this :

Apparently Pfizer has a good reason to hide the adverse reactions to their vaccine :

Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com ^
| DECEMBER 2, 2021 | Julian Conradson

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

The esteemed group of more than 30 professors and scientists asked the federal government to share any and all data that factored into the agency’s hasty decision to grant Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine an emergency use authorization (EUA) – which amounts to a trove of over 329,000 documents.

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

A motion that was also filed by the same group of doctors and scientists is currently pending in federal court that would force the FDA to expedite processing and releasing these documents.

Meanwhile, the FDA still has to comply with the original order to begin turning over documents. Lo and behold, the first release is a bombshell.

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

Just chatted with one of my former nursing colleagues. The US government 20 today medical personnel today. Only three are ICU nurses though which is really a crunch point. We can't continue like this folks. If only BMcl was there to share his blog posts. These folks have dedicated their lives to this and at the breaking point but BMcl, a utility worker from Tennessee could set them all straight. Right Samsonite? I mean you two have all the answers. Let's set you up for a few shifts.
Here is a direct quote to me right now from an ICU nurse. This is what makes me so angry and take the time to respond to these nuts. Get vaccinated and boosted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Buddy it's a shit show. Unvaccinated pretty much equals anti-vax now. I actually have to explain that Ivermectin is not going to save their loved one that is already on the ventilator."

I don't have the text anymore but a few days ago a female ICU nurse said: "How am I supposed to explain this to the family of a 46 year old mother of three that just died".

It is really easy to talk about risk and your lifestyle online but when you have actually watched someone get put on a ventilator. When you have had to desperately try to suction phlegm out of an airway that just keeps refilling. When you have actually seen the desperate look in people's eyes as they know they are dying while they struggle like a fish for air, then you are not so flippant with your advice. You do not let politicals cloud your judgment. THIS IS NOT A GAME. Misinformation kills. You think the media scares you? I will tell you what they never convey. Dying from fluid-filled lungs, literally drowning on dry land, is a horribly painful way to die. Being in incredible pain and being told each day that your O2 must be increased while you know a ventilator is the next step IS HORRIBLE. People are terrified beyond what you can imagine from your chairs. All of this false bravado and individual rights crap. You will break like children and desperately plea for life and all you are leaving behind.

Apparently Pfizer has a good reason to hide the adverse reactions to their vaccine :

Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

The esteemed group of more than 30 professors and scientists asked the federal government to share any and all data that factored into the agency’s hasty decision to grant Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine an emergency use authorization (EUA) – which amounts to a trove of over 329,000 documents.

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

A motion that was also filed by the same group of doctors and scientists is currently pending in federal court that would force the FDA to expedite processing and releasing these documents.

Meanwhile, the FDA still has to comply with the original order to begin turning over documents. Lo and behold, the first release is a bombshell.

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data.

We went through this last night with Bob B. You can look at those posts for yesterday. This is blatant misinformation. I am not going to go back through it. The posts are there to review but if anyone serious has questions feel free and I will do my best to answer.

Have we found any bodies yet? 1,200 people can not die from the shot and it all just gets covered up. The related survivors would speak up.
Who are these 1200? People in the study and first to vaccinate are not anonymous.

He did stick to facts and was to-the-point. This whole covid mess was not that hard to see through as the key players all had extreme motive to hold the positions they held.
Billions were at stake and politicians love having control over people.

Yeah as they always say, if you want to know how the world works, just follow the money... That's why the governments are so afraid of cryptocurrency, they might lose their grip on everything ✌️

LOL...Now you are quoting the gateway pundit? Thought the Epoch Times was bad!

Back