diy solar

diy solar

Possible increase of heart attack risk after mRNA vaccine.

This is where the thread started, full circle, as myocarditis and pericarditis is known by the cdc as a side effect of the vaccine and ongoing investigation is happening. Most recover from initial myocarditis, but there are long term side effects associated with myocarditis.
What they are seeing is transient markers associated with myocarditis. It is not long-term myocarditis and in many cases just the markers.

A bit misleading.

Vaccines perfect? No. Do they greatly improve the chances to stay out of the hospital, Yes. (for people over 50. And hospitalization is almost zero for those under 35 yrs old)
Yes it appears the vaccines do not last forever. Taking the vaccine is still the best way to avoid serious disease. (possibly- but there are treatments that don't expose you to vaccine side-effects)
So far the vaccine does help with variants.
The disease does have known long term side effects. The vaccine has no known long term side effects. (false-myocarditis is a known problem)
So why are we pretending that everyone should be treated the same ?

People like BMcl will say the moon is made of cheese and link to wacko blogs that say the moon is cheese. So folks like me will spend an hour providing the mineral composition of the moon. BMcl will then not respond to any scientific study but say there is a conspiracy to not let people know the moon is cheese. BMcl has been debunked repeatedly over thousands of posts. The information is here if people want it.

Well BMcL didn't write that article. A guy named Julius Ruechel wrote it, and I couldn't find anything to argue about what he had laid out there.

Are you guys at least open-minded about your opposer's pov? I am not close-minded about vaccines, but it seems the other side just wants us all to blindly take them against our will, as if they're not open-minded about our stance.

"Any unbiased document scholar will agree that the Bible has been remarkably well-preserved over the centuries." This statement is controversial. To wit: the apocrypha.The Roman Catholics omitted texts that reduced their authority. Specifically those where Jesus suggested that the individual did not need a church at all as the church was in them. Bad news for the tithers.

"Maybe you should read what both sides think so you can realize one side is lying ?" My religious studies in college were taught by professors with a variety of views. My favorite was a christian minister. "one side is lying" is not really a rebuttal.
@stuart re: "Jesus suggested that the individual did not need a church..." could you provide a link or reference to these? I'm not arguing that no support exists for this. Just that I would find it helpful in talks with others. Note: fwiw I'm grateful churches exist but its rare, if ever, when I've found one that admitted that parts of the Bible support that type of consider whether you should tithe or not message :) ...

American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA Vaccines​

December 2, 2021

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart disease — “The PLUS Cardiac Test score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.
Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.”

So why are we pretending that everyone should be treated the same ?
Therein lies the conundrum...some 90%+ of the highest at risk groups of people aged 65 and older are vaccinated, that group makes up 80% of deaths, and for people under 84 makes up most of the hospitalizations. Just based on the age (there are other factors but age is closely watched) group under 40, you're 100x more likely to die in a car accident.

Below are daily virus hospital admission rates by age group as of Oct. 2, the most recent data available:

U.S. COVID-19 hospitalizations by age group:

All ages:
4 daily admissions per 100,000 people

70 years or older: 11 daily admissions per 100,000

60-69 years: 6 daily admissions per 100,000

50-59 years: 5 daily admissions per 100,000

30-49 years: 3 daily admissions per 100,000

18-29 years: 2 daily admissions per 100,000

18 years or under: 1 daily admission per 100,000

https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...spital-admissions-by-age-7-stats-to-know.html

If you have better information please post it up. Looks like a few cases break through the under 50 barrier BMcL talks about.

People like BMcl will say the moon is made of cheese and link to wacko blogs that say the moon is cheese. So folks like me will spend an hour providing the mineral composition of the moon. BMcl will then not respond to any scientific study but say there is a conspiracy to not let people know the moon is cheese. BMcl has been debunked repeatedly over thousands of posts. The information is here if people want it.
This is how toddlers act when they don't get their way.

This is very clear data for california, based on age group. The cohort size can verify the true risks associated by age and nothing else though it's a large enough sample size to get the idea of risk based on age.

American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA Vaccines​

December 2, 2021

New study and warning from the American Heart Association: mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart disease — “The PLUS Cardiac Test score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years.
Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.”

This, as BMCL knows, is not the position of the AHA. It was on an abstract for a poster. The warning issued by the AHA is that the information is not relaiable. BMcl knows the information is false but chooses to repeat it. It is morally reprehensible behavior.

"This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally published November 8, 2021; https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712.
Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.
We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable." https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001051

Some people are a little slow to get how this works.
You aren't asking why CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN and NPR aren't covering this ?
Epoch Times is run by a dissident Chinese group and Gateway Pundit is a far right wing conspiracy site that published 95% false information.

@covid19treatments is from a suspended Twitter account...wow...wonder why!

You are a nut!

Last edited:
This, as BMCL knows, is not the position of the AHA. It was on an abstract for a poster. The warning issued by the AHA is that the information is not relaiable. BMcl knows the information is false but chooses to repeat it. It is morally reprehensible behavior.

"This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally published November 8, 2021; https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712.
Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.
We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable." https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001051
And it's also written by this guy:

The disease does have known long term side effects. The vaccine has no known long term side effects. (false-myocarditis is a known problem)

So no myocarditis is caused by covid?

"Recent meta-analyses have shown that myocardial injury, including viral myocarditis, is prevalent among infected patients, especially in patients requiring ICU level care."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33088905/

Therein lies the conundrum...some 90%+ of the highest at risk groups of people aged 65 and older are vaccinated, that group makes up 80% of deaths, and for people under 84 makes up most of the hospitalizations. Just based on the age (there are other factors but age is closely watched) group under 40,
you're 100x more likely to die in a car accident.
Yet they want us to wear masks forever and lose our jobs for disagreeing with them.
They keep poking this bear and they will get eaten.

FFjuZmBXEAAOmvw

So no myocarditis is caused by covid?

"Recent meta-analyses have shown that myocardial injury, including viral myocarditis, is prevalent among infected patients, especially in patients requiring ICU level care."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33088905/
Covid binds to cells with Ace receptors. The respiratory tract is the primary location. However, the heart also has Ace2 receptors so Covid can also cause damage there.

Epoch Times is run by a dissident Chinese group

You are a nut!
Yep, I openly support groups that oppose the Communist Chinese ! What a crazy thing for a freedom-loving American to do !

Yet they want us to wear masks forever and lose our jobs for disagreeing with them.
They keep poking this bear and they will get eaten.

FFjuZmBXEAAOmvw
I personally have enjoyed not even having had a sniffle much less covid but masking is a precaution when virus levels are high. Saying it is forever is hyperbole and ignorance.

One Cant deny, vaccines are $$$$ for those involved...so for certain groups to downplay risks associated is more profitable than not. But if you think the government is somehow behind it, is naive. Foia request was granted and being done in the standard time frame at 500 pages per month, I believe that will actually pick up and get done faster, so how would a government coverup fit into that...not happening.

Covid binds to cells with Ace receptors. The respiratory tract is the primary location. However, the heart also has Ace2 receptors so Covid can also cause damage there.

The entire vascular system, including heavily vasculated organs have the ACE2 receptor. The lungs are in some cases and for some age groups and with certain co morbitidies the most vulnerable. This is a vascular disease afterall.

Yep, I openly support groups that oppose the Communist Chinese ! What a crazy thing for a freedom-loving American to do !
But the hilarious thing is that you rely on them for your vaccine knowledge!

Thanks for proving all of our points.

But the hilarious thing is that you rely on them for your vaccine knowledge!

Thanks for proving all of our points.

Most of Gateway Pundit's articles come from other sources. How many times have I linked to them ? Once ?
You're sleuthing is impressive, Sherlock.

Back