diy solar

diy solar

Power wall

Mike-sps

Good day to you all, I am challenging myself to build the smallest 200Ah power wall with a twist . There are so many videos on how to build a power wall but I don't seem to trust there content. I know that you guys will be able to give me the advice I need.
I want to fit all the components in to a box, size in inches. H20 x L32 x 3.5
Quite a challenge!! and existing.
The lifepo4 batteries will lay flat in series to accommodate the 3.5inc
I am not sure if I need to make use of pc boards for the inverter, charger. The Daly Bms should fit, is active equalize balancer necessary. Thanks for the support. ??

Check your local codes as some states (e.g., Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) have adopted NEC 2020. From @Supervstech ref:
...the 2020 NEC requires the batteries installed be ul listed devices...

As I recall the wording was previous subcomponents had to be UL listed, but they upped it to the system as there was no surety all the subcomponents played nicely together.

Check your local codes as some states (e.g., Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming) have adopted NEC 2020. From @Supervstech ref:

As I recall the wording was previous subcomponents had to be UL listed, but they upped it to the system as there was no surety all the subcomponents played nicely together.
Thanks for your reply, I am from south africa so you are talking greec

Back